What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Launched :)

WARNING, WARNING, Applehead in sight!

@Icarus, you should patent this term before apple comes in and does a patent first and brings a lawsuit against you, and then make it a ISI conspiracy!!!:lol:

24dkifa.jpg

110av5y.jpg

2yno6j4.jpg

Face it apple iSheeps, iphone is dieing slow death. Apple would call it strategy as always they call every stupid move as strategy.

I think whatever iphone 6 or iphone 5S would bring to the world in next 9-12 months Samsung/HTC and andriod/windows based smartphones like Nokia would offer better miles ahead Technology.

The truth is Andriod based smartphones are selling like hot cakes every phone maker is interested in making andriod based devices to cash in high revenues obviously with time Technologies would come faster no other mor not many manufacturers are interested in supporting Apple inc this means in next 12-15 months apple will need to develop high priced product and rely on isheeps to buy it because many are even moving to andriod devices infact huawei/meizu are making good cheap phones.

Just tell me what is so special about iphone 5...size nah 4.2-5 inch devices are out there. A-6 processor? no big deal in a couple of months you'll see faster chip then A-6 for andriod-windows based phones. Samsung is still faster then iphone 5. graphics/camera? SG III beats iphone 5, Nokia trashes both in camera field and soon in resolution field in near months.

Well, let's apply the brakes matey!!!:D
LMAO... yeah, this has the potential to get really dirty! :D

Hey can this be classified as PDF's first 'technological flame-bait' thread? :blink:

In such a case, shame on Icarus... :rofl: bad bad bad boy, trying to incite my violent itches :pop:

LMAO... yeah, this has the potential to get really dirty! :D

Hey can this be classified as PDF's first 'technological flame-bait' thread? :blink:

In such a case, shame on Icarus... :rofl: bad bad bad boy, trying to incite my violent itches :pop:

The Chairman is exploiting us!!!!

But, I think the senior folks can troll in members club!!!

Face it apple iSheeps, iphone is dieing slow death. Apple would call it strategy as always they call every stupid move as strategy.

I think whatever iphone 6 or iphone 5S would bring to the world in next 9-12 months Samsung/HTC and andriod/windows based smartphones like Nokia would offer better miles ahead Technology.

The truth is Andriod based smartphones are selling like hot cakes every phone maker is interested in making andriod based devices to cash in high revenues obviously with time Technologies would come faster no other mor not many manufacturers are interested in supporting Apple inc this means in next 12-15 months apple will need to develop high priced product and rely on isheeps to buy it because many are even moving to andriod devices infact huawei/meizu are making good cheap phones.

Just tell me what is so special about iphone 5...size nah 4.2-5 inch devices are out there. A-6 processor? no big deal in a couple of months you'll see faster chip then A-6 for andriod-windows based phones. Samsung is still faster then iphone 5. graphics/camera? SG III beats iphone 5, Nokia trashes both in camera field and soon in resolution field in near months.

only thing I would give marks to Iphone is the screen. But a better opinion can be formed when the thing is in the market!

only 1mm smaller than the Galaxy SIII, although it was advertised as if it was going to be something really sooper dooper. Even with a Nano SIM, and the ground breaking technologies advertised on their site, 1mm smaller. Not really ground breaking in the interface either, same old same old.

One thing that Android did well IMO was to dish out the source codes. This made Android more flexible.

That is a beautiful phone, but Windows mobile as an operating system = ultra fail I don't know if you have used it before, but it sucks IMO.

you must have used window mobile 6.0 apollo 8 and the win phone 7 fullfills all the needs I mean why should we stick with that damn same icons design of iphone 0S 123456. I used windows phone 7 and i don't see how it is a fail OS what is it that makes it fail please list them if you are referring to Apps then i really don't know how many thousand Apps are you requiring to install on a single windows 7 phone device.

That is a beautiful phone, but Windows mobile as an operating system = ultra fail I don't know if you have used it before, but it sucks IMO.

i am currently using lumia 610 .. there is some problem with connecting with non WP phones otherwise its better than androids :)

Back
Top Bottom