What's new

Apple iOS 9.3.5: Update Your iPhone To Avoid Israeli Spyware Hacking Your Passwords, Texts And more

Apple products are for privileged metro-sexual non-working class whites. Don't buy the overpriced trash.

I agree they are overpriced, but iphone is faster than android phones, and I am an android user

I agree they are overpriced, but iphone is faster than android phones, and I am an android user

Actually, they are faster than some Android phones. The Galaxy Note series and Galaxy S series are usually more than a match for the corresponding iPhone series in most categories.

Now with that being said, even though I much prefer the more open Android OS, I think the iPhone is a nice piece of hardware for the most part.

Example: What I like is the fact that Apple designs the hardware and the software, so there is almost always better RAM management with the iPhone then with Android phones.

Very happy with my Galaxy Note 5 though.

I got Samsung Galaxy S7 and that's the best cellphone I ever used.

I'm sure even Google and Microsoft are putting security back door in products .... actually , generally the creators of softwares are able to hack their own products .... and when they want , they give information of these back doors and security holes to other software company to hack it ....

Back
Top Bottom