What's new

Apparently USAF mistook a 13$ bottlecap balloon with a UFO

Wow, China should send more US$13 balloons to US land. I'm sure that Raytheon will be more than happy to share their 1% of profit to China, for their sudden raise of profit from their Sidewinder Missiles sales to US Military.

My man did you seriously cite daily mail as a source?
Their articles are garbage and clickbait 99.9% of times.

My man did you seriously cite daily mail as a source?
Their articles are garbage and clickbait 99.9% of times.
Sorry for not using Indian sources which are full of divine truth.

download.png

@Dalit

The real thing to notice is that an object that size moving that slow was detected and hit by a missile.

Exactly any radar has to be amazing to spot something round and this small from a far distance.

c9e31-16767197573054-1920.jpg

I wonder how far away it was when it was first spotted.

detected.png

Wow spotted off the coast of northern Alaska as it was heading south...damn!

alaska.png

PAVE_PAWS_Radar_Clear_AFS_Alaska.jpg

PavePaws!!

Last edited:
Up to today...

USA military hadn't found any real UFOs...

Kinda disappointing anyway.

For the Chinese surveillance balloon, how much money do you think they invested then lost? Now, if you want to invest in a fleet of balloons, some real and some decoys, how much money do you think that venture would cost you?

With Chinese industrial and manufacturing capabilities $15 the most

Nice whataboutism
Most Indian sources are crap but everyone and their mother knows dailymail is a fricking cringe tabloid whose main source of income is clickbaits. It's reliability is like citing 4 chan as your source of info.

M

My man this is just an conspiracy theory plus your website heading itself says "feared" and then the context talks about something else and those balloons don't fly at that altitude.
merlin_169088376_902d94f9-2e15-40f5-8ddd-b74eb1b11c3c-superJumbo.jpg

Donaldtrump_1582082374912.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom