What's new

APCs,Anti tank tracked & wheeled systems

Maverick, Mbombe, Matador & Marauder armoured vehicles made by Paramount Group of South Africa :
maverick-mbombe-matador-marauder-apc-afv-ifv-mrap.jpg

966 × 326 pixels

Related link 1 and link 2.http://www.startribune.com/opinion/168490526.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y
http://www.startribune.com/opinion/168490526.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y

Whf71378.jpg

Al Fahd IFV Origin : Saudi Arabia

Users: Pakistan ( With Automatic cannon and Saudi Arabia : Different Variants Low recoil gun and auto cannon etc)

To whom it may concern These are being Mass inducted but not announced now there are atleast 200+ of them. But Imported version are less than 200 so HIT is license producing them.

Here is another wheeled IFV/carrier
Wz551.jpg

This is being inducted. With Low Recoil gun, auto cannon.

I once read in one of the modern warfare book. that in regions like south asia the tracked one are better to mobilize due to rough terrain. Furthermore There is high chance of RPG ambushes from an enemy The Wheeled are stucked in one place even if not destroyed due to Rough protection or The thick layer of tyres is not good enough "ofcourse" to with stand a Heat rocket. hence demobilizing them.

Do you agree or not friends ? :police:

To whom it may concern These are being Mass inducted but not announced now there are atleast 200+ of them. But Imported version are less than 200 so HIT is license producing them.

Here is another wheeled IFV/carrier
Wz551.jpg

This is being inducted. With Low Recoil gun, auto cannon.

I once read in one of the modern warfare book. that in regions like south asia the tracked one are better to mobilize due to rough terrain. Furthermore There is high chance of RPG ambushes from an enemy The Wheeled are stucked in one place even if not destroyed due to Rough protection or The thick layer of tyres is not good enough "ofcourse" to with stand a Heat rocket. hence demobilizing them.

Do you agree or not friends ? :police:

Dou you have a source?

No source But I have assumed since the total Imported were back in 2008-09 that were 140+ but todays strength has increased. So I said Hit is producing them but I maybe wrong maybe we have imported more. But there is no proof of additional of these being imported from SA

No source But I have assumed since the total Imported were back in 2008-09 that were 140+ but todays strength has increased. So I said Hit is producing them but I maybe wrong maybe we have imported more. But there is no proof of additional of these being imported from SA

Is it any good for us ? And is it any better than the BTRs the Russians produce ? :what:

all the btr type and wheeled are most probably equipped with small arms protection not even an RPG. Hence All are same in my opinion. they have auto cannon which is good against infantry and small altitude aircraft at low speed.

They are good indeed as light armour support. But if the al fahd is equipped with additional TOW or Bakhtare shikan fix 4 atleast on the Turret side of auto cannon then it will be a good news. Imagine a Fast armoured car with AT missile that can easily penetrate ERA and 800mm of armour at 30 degree incidence.

Pakistani delegation visits the Republic of Serbia
The delegation of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, headed by the Federal Minister of Defence Syed Naveed Qamar, continued yesterday its visit to the Republic of Serbia by visiting units and establishments of the Ministry of Defence and the Serbian Armed Forces.

On this occasion, at the Rectorate of the University of Defence they were presented the role and tasks of this military and scientific institution, as well as the capacity of the Military Academy. The guests were welcomed by Assistant Minister for Defence Policy Miroslav Jovanovic and Rector of the University of Defence Lieutenant General Prof. Dr. Miodrag Jevtic, accompanied by his close associates. General Jevtic briefed the Pakistani delegation about the University of Defence, and then the Commandant of the Military Academy Major General Prof. Dr. Mladen Vuruna presented the capabilities of the Military Academy, with emphasis on Command Staff and General Staff College, as well as other forms of education.

At the Military Technical Institute, Director of the Institute, Colonel Zoran Rajic, Assistant Professor, presented this scientific and research institution and opportunities for possible cooperation, after which the guests visited the wind tunnel and other facilities.

The delegation of the Pakistani Federal Ministry of Defence was then received by the Special Brigade Commander Brigadier in Pancevo Brigadier General Ilija Todorov. The capabilities and methods of training for antiterrorist teams counter-subversion protection, the release of hostages, training in shooting and taking over the space and the technical display of arms and military equipment used by this elite unit was also presented..

Activities within the programme of the visit of Pakistani delegation were completed by visiting the Technical Test Centre and the standing exhibition of arms and military equipment in Nikinci. Blatantly-navigation systems, 155 mm NORA and 122 mm SOKO self-propelled artillery systems, LAZAR multipurpose armoured fighting vehicle, ALAS missile system, and the possibility of cooperation in the modernization of helicopters and armoured fighting vehicles were presented.

Visit by the Federal Minister of Defence of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Syed Naveed Qamar is to be finished today after the planned talks with the Prime Minister Ivica Dacic, and Minister of Foreign Affairs Jovan Mrkic.

this was an article I read back in 2012 november I think.
This Alas Missile system is where I am concentrated !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom