What's new

Apache VS MI 28 Havoc

I think Apache needs a new gun. Mi-28 is packing a bigger gun shipunov 2A4 compare to M230.
best upgrade would be the gun used on Rafale Giat 30

comparison of complete shell size

ModernAC.jpg

rafale-30m791-gun-920-4.jpg

compared to M230 the Giat 30 fires the 30mm over 1,025mps compared to M230 firing the smaller 30x113B at like 805mps more mps=more powerful and more accurate at further stand off ranges.

m230 is good out to 1.2KM, but videos I've seen they don't start engaging til they are within 1,000 meters..so you can imagine Giato 30 firing at 1KM would be really accurate and powerful

problem I see is Giat 30 is heavier than M230
M230=55.9kg
Giat 30=120kg
but a modified Giat 30 or a new gun designed around the 30x150B could lighten the gun to around 100kg or less

recoil, but could adapt what Mi-28 and Ka-50, and make it the gun semi-rigid.

we are working on a new engine program for helicopters to replace Apache engines, so if it works out could add these and the gun and call it Super Apache.

m230 still a beast gun and no wonder it hasn't been replaced

I opened this thread in 2009 and it is happening india went to buy apaches russia now need pak not only for new buyer remember after ukraine probleum they need hot water sea which only pakistan can provide geographical centre point of power without it russian naval and military might is down to only 25 percent so russia needs us now its time how we cash this cheque give gwadar to russia in return it is russian headache to develop gwadar and sell us mi 28 mi 35 and air defence systems

Back
Top Bottom