What's new

Anyone suffering from coronavirus?

Are you suffering from coronavirus?

• I have been tested negative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello Zaki, I am not suffering from Corona but I would like to suggest one thing. Minimize the flu by keeping the house and your room as much ventilated as possible. Also, go to the terrace and sit in the sun.
Fresh air kill germs much faster then any type of fumigation ... leave windows open after very few hours every day.

Last edited:
Is there anyone from Defence.pk suffering from coronavirus?

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

Stay safe and get well soon bro!

Actually, until yesterday I had

1) flu
2) dry cough
3) temperature around 38.9

But no short of breath so NHS 111 suggested to isolate as there was no evidence of whether I was in contact with anyone else suffering from coronavirus in the last 2 weeks and I am breathing normally

Basically 111 was more interested to know if I travelled outside UK in the last 2 weeks and if I have short breath

I am better today as my temperature is back to 36.9 but still a lot of headache and feel like vomiting etc but these are not the symptoms of coronavirus
Is this expensive to test people for coronavirus? NHS is not interested in testing unless you travelled to/ from certain countries but they dont realize that you may not be outisde Uk but still come across people who has this virus and i believe we have great number of people with this virus but not tested yet..if you have flu, cold fever etc then obviously you will have short of breath becuase of blocked nose so if someone is having flu/fever/cough for more than 5 days then should have beeen tested instead of just asking them to go for self isolation

Some people fake fever using onion, how is that ?
They do this by keeping the inner thin slices of onions under their armpits all night to increase body temperature artificially .

Is there anyone from Defence.pk suffering from coronavirus?

In my case I have been advised to self isolate since last week after catching flu symptoms and high temperature but it's likely to be just cold or flu. My condition is much better now after 5 days and may be I should start work from tomorrow. Anyone else with cold or flu symptoms or been advised to self isolate?

Anyone tested positive or in undergoing treatment? What precautionary measures are you currently taking about coronavirus?

get well soon...praying for you.

@PakSword out of nowhere i got a sore throat and pain in lower back and knees last night. The Last time i was out was on Tues+Wed. Blue Area,I-10 and Pindi. Am i being paranoid? I am thinking of going to and get tested.

@PakSword out of nowhere i got a sore throat and pain in lower back and knees last night. The Last time i was out was on Tues+Wed. Blue Area,I-10 and Pindi. Am i being paranoid? I am thinking of going to and get tested.
I am not a doctor, however, based on the information we have received in my Healthcare organization, these symptoms are rarely/ sometimes occurring in Corona patients.

Most common are dry cough and fever.

They do this by keeping the inner thin slices of onions under their armpits all night to increase body temperature artificially .
I tried this to skip school a couple of times.. Lolll

Any information regarding where the cases are in Pakistan? I mean which regions outside Gilgit and Sindh?

anyone in twin cities tried getting tested? or knows second hand experience of getting tested? how long does it take between sample collection and test report?

Back
Top Bottom