What's new

Anybody seeing Aamir khan's Satyameva jayate program?

They are discussing social issues like female foeticide . I did not know that people can be so cruel towards girl child . And more disappointing is to know that educated people are more involved in this crime . Show is fine .

But on Sunday morning i wanted to see some entertainment or something positive and creative .

I dont think this show will attract TRP . It is a flop show .

ya i am seeing the tubbed version in tamil here..
Particularly one in which a man bited a women's face... that was cruel and brutal...
Well just 1 show have gone off... It will take few weeks to know whether its flop or not mate....
Moreover its educative for many and will discourage uneducative and poor people from taking stupid actions like that

ya i am seeing the tubbed version in tamil here..
Particularly one in which a man bited a women's face... that was cruel and brutal...
Well just 1 show have gone off... It will take few weeks to know whether its flop or not mate.... Agree
Moreover its educative for many and will discourage uneducative and poor people from taking stupid actions like that

Unfortunately Educated people are involved in this ...poor and uneducated are very acceptable towards a girl child

My mother is watching with attention

There is another program chat show in IBN7 "Zindagi Live" which deals with such social issues, presentation of both shows looks very similar

Amir khan trying to become Oprah winfrey of India. The format and concept is strikingly similar to her show.

Oprah winfrey ..? i thought she conduced reality games shows and became popular by interviewing actors(she had interviewed many)...

I'm watching it, a great initiative by Aamir Khan and Star media i must say.

Unfortunately Educated people are involved in this ...poor and uneducated are very acceptable towards a girl child

My mother is watching with attention

very true.. my family is glued to the tv set now...
The bad thing is even after the sting op against doc, they are still continuing the profession as if nothing hadd happened..
It had happened in rajasthan, though many states may be like that

There is another program chat show in IBN7 "Zindagi Live" which deals with such social issues, presentation of both shows looks very similar

Maybe, but our family undrerstands less hindi, so we might not be seeing it..
When is that prog schedule?

It's great for the Delhi Times generation who do not know that there is an India outside Delhi and Bollywood and iPhone too...

In a country where it takes a Peepli Live to make people know the reality of another India, this show might just make some sense.

For those of us who know that 2 million kids die of malnutrition in this country every year besides knowing other things such as how we treat our retired and decorated soldiers, it doesn't matter.

i am watchin............nice initiative by Amir Khan...............sure this will help for the better future of india......keep going the good work.........
jai hind:tup:

It's great for the Delhi Times generation who do not know that there is an India outside Delhi and Bollywood and iPhone too...

In a country where it takes a Peepli Live to make people know the reality of another India, this show might just make some sense.

What do u mean by delhi times gen though?

i am watchin............nice initiative by Amir Khan...............sure this will help for the better future of india......keep going the good work.........
jai hind:tup:

Most importantly culprits should be punished and people should boycott them atleast...
I hope corruption isssues are also discussed in future

very true.. my family is glued to the tv set now...
The bad thing is even after the sting op against doc, they are still continuing the profession as if nothing hadd happened..
It had happened in rajasthan, though many states may be like that

Maybe, but our family undrerstands less hindi, so we might not be seeing it..
When is that prog schedule?

Sunday 8pm

Oi, someone send me the number where i'm supposed to send SMS, missed that.

Back
Top Bottom