What's new

Any Valid Reason to Hate Doctor Tahirul Qadri as a Visionary Politician?

I've watched him close to thirty years.

I have plenty of reason to be skeptical about him. I do not trust him.

He is a disruptionist - goaded onwards by narcissism and megalomania. He has caused, and will go on causing grief and pointless disruption.

There are reasons why very very few people take him seriously. He is good only to be used and then be discarded.

The very first signs of him being not-quite-right-in-the-head were apparent to me when he circulated a VCR tape about him confronting church clergy in one of the Scandanavian countries (I forget the name) in 1986(?). He claimed that he had 'conquered' them in the cause of Islam. The tape showed bewildered priests wondering what to make of this aggressive Pakistani cleric in a European church. They were not even arguing while Tahir sb was on the offensive.

Everything went down-hill from there. Tehreek for recovery of Gilani brothers, the goat-blood plot, publicizing certain of his 'dreams' (a very sacrilegious thing from Sufi perspective), relentless attention hunting, formation of a political party, resignation from National Assembly (as though it was beneath him), 'Million man' march with a few thousand followers in very cold weather, and now the truly idiotic Tehreek against government.

"The quest for political power is a disaster for those who seek the path (Sufism/tareeqat)": Syed Ali Hijveri (Data Ganj Buksh) wrote in Kashf-Al-Mahjoob. Need I say more?

think with an unbiased open mind. answers to all the allegations can be found at tehreek with org at the end!
Before anyone decides to waste their time with your website, one needs to consider the person of Tahir sb. One need not have an open and unbiased mind. One can not have an open and unbiased mind. The person is a shameless attention-seeker who suffers from delusion of grandeur and lust for power. Top politicians may suffer from varying degrees of narcissism, but to use religion so shamelessly?

I am neitjer a member of MUQ nor PAT. I have had no interteraction with dr tuq. It is said that don't see who is saying, see what is he saying. Irrespective of his past what he says is correct. In my personal opinion at this point in time he is the only ray of hope which may deliver a fair electoral system. The type of state which mentions in his 10 point agenda is definitely desirable, but I think it is still a long distance. Like I he has also dished out a very aggressive manifesto without a workable solution. Yet I feel that to get rid of these goons and to achieve the objectives set out in constitution we must support Jim for implementation of 62 and 63 at least.

Arguments against Tahirul Qadri and tgere answers

-He says he saw Prophet Muhammad in a Dream(Like all of you have a control on your dreams and what you see in dreams. Any one have evidence that he did not saw those dreams?)

-He issue Fatwa against Jihad(Well he is the only Alim of age who Issued a comprehensive fatwa supported by a 700 pages book against Terrorism.And if you love terrorism then be my Guest and go blow yourself in Kabul)

-I dont like him (Not our proboem :-) )

-He is a Canadian ( The most weird argument ever heard of. He is a born Pakistani and whats wrong if he also visits canada often or even a national. How many years our beloved Quid e Azam spent in England?)

-I dont like his relligious view (So? what does it have to do with reformist vision? should we execute or exile every person who have different views then you? )

-He have done nothing for Pakistan (Check out accomplishments of Minhaj ul Quran in Pakistan. No need to discuss here)

-He is Derailing Democracy(This Bullshit argument have been Enough discussed, no need to re invent the wheel here, listen to his videos)

And if you hate him only because
-You are a Deobandi/Salafi and he isnt (Secterianism and Racism are incureable deseases, Move on dont stop here
-You are a secular and he is an Islamic Scholar ( Again Move on )
Yes I think you haven't see those videos of his so called dreams Mr he said that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told him his age would not be more than 60 and his now 64 so he wants to tell me that NAUZBILLAH the PROPHET SAW lied than he talks crap and says want to change system but what alternate he has none than he comes backs creates a drama keeps sitting in Bullet proof when his followers with children are sitting in open area and what he has done for Pakistan mostly involved in money frauds and other craps and also many more

Though this is not allowed, but isnt same thing is done with wadairas and jagirdars in their jurisdiction. Prostration is just not a physical act. It is a concept, aren't our rulers promoting virtual / intellectual prostration?
Yes he is so called scholar of Islam not wader a Mr Hazrat Mujad Alif Sani was thrown in Jail by Akbar and his son for not even bowing his neck a little and people are doing sajda to him and he is doing nothing to stop it

I've watched him close to thirty years.

I have plenty of reason to be skeptical about him. I do not trust him.

He is a disruptionist - goaded onwards by narcissism and megalomania. He has caused, and will go on causing grief and pointless disruption.

There are reasons why very very few people take him seriously. He is good only to be used and then be discarded.

The very first signs of him being not-quite-right-in-the-head were apparent to me when he circulated a VCR tape about him confronting church clergy in one of the Scandanavian countries (I forget the name) in 1986(?). He claimed that he had 'conquered' them in the cause of Islam. The tape showed bewildered priests wondering what to make of this aggressive Pakistani cleric in a European church. They were not even arguing while Tahir sb was on the offensive.

Everything went down-hill from there. Tehreek for recovery of Gilani brothers, the goat-blood plot, publicizing certain of his 'dreams' (a very sacrilegious thing from Sufi perspective), relentless attention hunting, formation of a political party, resignation from National Assembly (as though it was beneath him), 'Million man' march with a few thousand followers in very cold weather, and now the truly idiotic Tehreek against government.

"The quest for political power is a disaster for those who seek the path (Sufism/tareeqat)": Syed Ali Hijveri (Data Ganj Buksh) wrote in Kashf-Al-Mahjoob. Need I say more?

Before anyone decides to waste their time with your website, one needs to consider the person of Tahir sb. One need not have an open and unbiased mind. One can not have an open and unbiased mind. The person is a shameless attention-seeker who suffers from delusion of grandeur and lust for power. Top politicians may suffer from varying degrees of narcissism, but to use religion so shamelessly?
You are the right person to answer this thread and if you can get those videos of he seeing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in his dreams is also clearly visible specially that ticket and age thing

Last edited:
Yes I think you haven't see those videos of his so called dreams Mr he said that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told him his age would not be more than 60 and his now 64 so he wants to tell me that NAUZBILLAH the PROPHET SAW lied than he talks crap and says want to change system but what alternate he has none than he comes backs creates a drama keeps sitting in Bullet proof when his followers with children are sitting in open area and what he has done for Pakistan mostly involved in money frauds and other craps and also many more

Yes he is so called scholar of Islam not wader a Mr Hazrat Mujad Alif Sani was thrown in Jail by Akbar and his son for not even bowing his neck a little and people are doing sajda to him and he is doing nothing to stop it

You are the right person to answer this thread and if you can get those videos of he seeing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in his dreams is also clearly visible specially that ticket and age thing

That doesn't sound good. Astagfirullah! Shirk is against Islam, and suffice to say, he didn't even correct him who was prostrating to him as per the picture above, the prostration is only reserved to Allah alone. May Allah (SWT) forgives me if i am wrong, Aameen!

I am neitjer a member of MUQ nor PAT. I have had no interteraction with dr tuq. It is said that don't see who is saying, see what is he saying. Irrespective of his past what he says is correct. In my personal opinion at this point in time he is the only ray of hope which may deliver a fair electoral system. The type of state which mentions in his 10 point agenda is definitely desirable, but I think it is still a long distance. Like I he has also dished out a very aggressive manifesto without a workable solution. Yet I feel that to get rid of these goons and to achieve the objectives set out in constitution we must support Jim for implementation of 62 and 63 at least.

What ray of hope? He wants to change the system but he wants to do it with people who are part of the system. PTI, MQM, PML-Q are or were all part of the system. Only thing common among PAT, PTI, MQM and PML-Q is Musharraf and Military. There will be no change he is just fooling the masses :lol:

Fair electoral system? :disagree: Man 2002 referendum was fair? Jail all the opponents and have an election to win? :lol: Qadri was part of that electoral process. :cuckoo:

Achieve 62 and 63? Look at the picture above, that picture and video alone disqualifies him by 62 and 63 :lol: How is he going to disqualify others? :lol:

Last edited:
74911_507207515990687_1356446041_n.jpg

What ray of hope? He wants to change the system but he wants to do it with people who are part of the system. PTI, MQM, PML-Q are or were all part of the system. Only thing common among PAT, PTI, MQM and PML-Q is Musharraf and Military. There will be no change he is just fooling the masses :lol:

Fair electoral system? :disagree: Man 2002 referendum was fair? Jail all the opponents and have an election to win? :lol: Qadri was part of that electoral process. :cuckoo:

Achieve 62 and 63? Look at the picture above, that picture and video alone disqualifies him by 62 and 63 :lol: How is he going to disqualify others? :lol:
Please suggest an alternate to achieve a fair electoral system, meet constitutional requirements and have right candidates reach the legislative assemblies. Others are not even talking about it. He is at least talking about it.

Please suggest an alternate to achieve a fair electoral system, meet constitutional requirements and have right candidates reach the legislative assemblies. Others are not even talking about it. He is at least talking about it.
Same answer from this brigade. "Wait for 30 40 years and things will change by a miracle " :cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom