What's new

Any one want to learn Chinese?

I heard Peta might start a campain against the eagles

Hi Jessica! Haven't heard that. They're of course free to do what they wish. Nothing will come of it though. Speaking of the Eagles, So happy they're doing so well :-)

Hi Jessica! Haven't heard that. They're of course free to do what they wish. Nothing will come of it though. Speaking of the Eagles, So happy they're doing so well :-)

Eagles are doing pretty good.I don't know what's wrong with PETA members they can be very extreme sometimes.

Want to learn Chinese .... try following link

Learn Chinese Every Day 天天学中文 - Learn Chinese

There are many websites from BBC, CCTV, Fudan University, Local Chinese embassies, you can download thousands of Podcast to learn yourself.

In short "Where there is a will there is a way".

There is another short cut to learn Chinese is to get a Chinese Girlfriend (easy to get) :D

Eagles are doing pretty good.I don't know what's wrong with PETA members they can be very extreme sometimes.

Do you have a football team you like? As for PETA. I respect their passion for the causes they fight for, but as you said, they can be very extreme at times.

Do you have a football team you like? As for PETA. I respect their passion for the causes they fight for, but as you said, they can be very extreme at times.
I feel the same way about PETA i just don't like how they enforce everyone to become a vegan like it's easy. My favorite football team is The Jets.

Want to learn Chinese .... try following link

Learn Chinese Every Day 天天学中文 - Learn Chinese

There are many websites from BBC, CCTV, Fudan University, Local Chinese embassies, you can download thousands of Podcast to learn yourself.

In short "Where there is a will there is a way".

There is another short cut to learn Chinese is to get a Chinese Girlfriend (easy to get) :D
I guess ...R u in Guangzhou now?

I guess ...R u in Guangzhou now?

I think best way to learn chinese is "pimsleur approach". Materials available in torrent.
I tried a lot earlier with other methods, But at the end even if know words, chinese people could not understand me. But with "pimsleur approach" i can speak few sentences and most of the people do understand me

Back
Top Bottom