What's new

Any One Familiar With Chicago Manual (16th edition) Style Citaions, Please Help.

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The title said it all. If any one knows please help i need to know how to cite a Report and a published Paper. I need to know their foot notes and bibliography guide.Thanks

What tool are you using to typesetting your manuscript?

Are you a research student your self?

No I just finish my BSc now looking to get into Grad. In Canada we do research reports from Year 1 so we become very familiar with citing sites.

Are you studying in UK?

No I just finish my BSc now looking to get into Grad. In Canada we do research reports from Year 1 so we become very familiar with citing sites.

Are you studying in UK?
No unfortunately for this degree i selected Pakistan and what a bad experience it was. :cry:

Is this one free? Because i a have come across it many times but didn't bother registering.
I don't think so but you should ask your school / university. However student version can be quite cheap. There are totally free software like latex but the learning curve is steep. I used latex since my Bachelors. However you can try LyX as it is easier than Latex and offers same professional look as is based of latex but with WYSYUG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom