What's new

Any lawyers on this forum

SHAH BAAZ

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I had a date for my case on Jan 10 but today suddenly I received a summon for case 382/506 for the 20th of this month. I'm out on bail and I'm really worried. Why do you think they summoned me so soon?

I had a date for my case on Jan 10 but today suddenly I received a summon for case 382/506 for the 20th of this month. I'm out on bail and I'm really worried. Why do you think they summoned me so soon?
I was a cop in the US and my wife is a lawyer in Sweden and Oz.

It's not abnormal to have you summon before the court date. Usually it's either witness thing or simply an issue to whether or not to continue the indictment (If that is a criminal case summon) or bail.

Want to know if the summon is done on behalf of the state or the DA? That will tell you a lot.

Last edited:
I work at a law firm and I'm a student in training to become a lawyer
I cussed out the police
Could you elaborate more on this? Just cussing or did you in any way threaten him to cause bodily harm? Generally, whenever an officer feels a threat is imminent to his or her life it would be considered an assault and he may make an arrest. It could be a criminal case or a summary conviction case. I'm not exactly sure how laws in the states work and it probably depends where you are residing and what exactly you did.

I'm in pakistan and we were building a wall on our land when the neighbors called the police. They came and they snatched our licensed gun and I snatched it back from them and the proceeded to caulk it.

Ultimately I gave the gun to them but they came and started beating up my workers who were also my relatives. When that happened I lost my cool and starting cussing out the police and made a live video on it.

My lawyer is telling me he has never ever witnessed anything like this before that they summon you before the court date. So now I'm really worried I already spend a few months In jail for I think dafa 1965 for the rifle, threat, police "malazmat" and qabza and I'm out on bail.

My guess is they probably are going to cancel our bails and send us to jail but I don't know for how long.

The summon was for case 382 Bata 506. I don't even know what that is.

I'm in pakistan and we were building a wall on our land when the neighbors called the police. They came and they snatched our licensed gun and I snatched it back from them and the proceeded to caulk it.

Ultimately I gave the gun to them but they came and started beating up my workers who were also my relatives. When that happened I lost my cool and starting cussing out the police and made a live video on it.

My lawyer is telling me he has never ever witnessed anything like this before that they summon you before the court date. So now I'm really worried I already spend a few months In jail for I think dafa 1965 for the rifle, threat, police "malazmat" and qabza and I'm out on bail.

My guess is they probably are going to cancel our bails and send us to jail but I don't know for how long.

A) You havent posted any actual info, copy of FIR etc.

B) Youve been nominated and you dont know the PPC sections under which FIR was given?

C) Your lawyer is your friend, you paid him and have a right to ask him basics.

If you were on bail, challan/police report u/s 173 received then in the said police report a separate summons can be issued for regular hearing prior to framing charge. Your earlier date was kachi peshi. This one is regular pakki peshi...

U/s 173

If you were on bail, challan/police report u/s 173 received then in the said police report a separate summons can be issued for regular hearing prior to framing charge. Your earlier date was kachi peshi. This one is regular pakki peshi...

U/s 173
What does that mean?

U/s 173
I tried to understand u/s 173 as best as I could on google and I came away with a feeling my bail is gonna get canceled and I'm probably going back in jail. My opponents are strong financially wise and I keep hearing rumors that they're spending a lot of money on this case. The police who our also our madaiye? asked us to give them 20 laks through a third party(my cousin who is friends with the police in charge of the police station) and said they will soften the case but we refused on the advice of our lawyer. Our lawyer said the police can't do anything else and it's upto the judge to give his decision and conviction rate of our area is less than 1% and we have nothing to worry about. But now he is shocked and says he has never witnessed something like this in his entire tenure of his career and he said we got summons on a Sunday which is also shocking.

I really fuvked up I was about to go back into the states like usual where i come to pakistan for some months and go back and put my head down and work but I got involved in this mess. I raise my kids here, send them to schools here so they don't forget our culture but darn what a shitshow of a country this is.

I don't really care for myself but I got my father and two elderly cousins involved too which troubles me deeply and they are absolutely innocent. We had a good life but it has changed quickly and we didn't even lay hand on the police I just cussed them out and maybe made threats against our opponents. I said If im on haq I can give my life or take a life.

I have realised this country only believes in money if you have money everything is under you the law the police but if you don't have extra money laying around you are doomed. While the police won't even talk to us as they are also our witnesses themselves in one of the two cases against us our other madayees are in their offices every day.

We have spent over 50 laks on this case. My cousin was handling the case and by the time we got bailed out he had spend over 45 laks of our money and told us he paid this guy this much money to get us relief in jail and he paid this guy this much money to get our bails approved and paid this guy to get us relief in the police station so on and so on all through third parties. Who knows who was receiving the money.

I don't mind going to jail and while I was there it wasn't so bad honestly and i also know prophet Yusuf was also sentenced to prison for many years and im a firm believer that I will one day get justice with the Greatest of the Greatest judge Allah but I worry about the other three who were well respected people in our village and in their elderly years I have dragged them to the jail alongside with me. I'm the first person in our long lineage family to have seen jail and shown it to my elders.
That is my greatest regret and I'm really ashamed about it.

Anyways going to discuss this matter with our lawyer tomorrow and see what happens after couple of days. Hoping for the best expecting the worst. Shit happens but life moves on.

I tried to understand u/s 173 as best as I could on google and I came away with a feeling my bail is gonna get canceled and I'm probably going back in jail. My opponents are strong financially wise and I keep hearing rumors that they're spending a lot of money on this case. The police who our also our madaiye? asked us to give them 20 laks through a third party(my cousin who is friends with the police in charge of the police station) and said they will soften the case but we refused on the advice of our lawyer. Our lawyer said the police can't do anything else and it's upto the judge to give his decision and conviction rate of our area is less than 1% and we have nothing to worry about. But now he is shocked and says he has never witnessed something like this in his entire tenure of his career and he said we got summons on a Sunday which is also shocking.

I really fuvked up I was about to go back into the states like usual where i come to pakistan for some months and go back and put my head down and work but I got involved in this mess. I raise my kids here, send them to schools here so they don't forget our culture but darn what a shitshow of a country this is.

I don't really care for myself but I got my father and two elderly cousins involved too which troubles me deeply and they are absolutely innocent. We had a good life but it has changed quickly and we didn't even lay hand on the police I just cussed them out and maybe made threats against our opponents. I said If im on haq I can give my life or take a life.

I have realised this country only believes in money if you have money everything is under you the law the police but if you don't have extra money laying around you are doomed. While the police won't even talk to us as they are also our witnesses themselves in one of the two cases against us our other madayees are in their offices every day.

We have spent over 50 laks on this case. My cousin was handling the case and by the time we got bailed out he had spend over 45 laks of our money and told us he paid this guy this much money to get us relief in jail and he paid this guy this much money to get our bails approved and paid this guy to get us relief in the police station so on and so on all through third parties. Who knows who was receiving the money.

I don't mind going to jail and while I was there it wasn't so bad honestly and i also know prophet Yusuf was also sentenced to prison for many years and im a firm believer that I will one day get justice with the Greatest of the Greatest judge Allah but I worry about the other three who were well respected people in our village and in their elderly years I have dragged them to the jail alongside with me. I'm the first person in our long lineage family to have seen jail and shown it to my elders.
That is my greatest regret and I'm really ashamed about it.

Anyways going to discuss this matter with our lawyer tomorrow and see what happens after couple of days. Hoping for the best expecting the worst. Shit happens but life moves on.

45 lakh just for a 382 bail ? Who did you hire for litigation Alama Iqbal? :blink:

They'll try to cancel your bail and will try to take your remand. After physical remand they will give you some dosage (physical abuse expected). This is how it works in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom