What's new

Any docs/medics on def.pk?

nope,i am going for usmle...selection in aipgme is pretty hard these days..only two people made it out of 150 in our school
i head pg seats have increased as now 2 students per teacher is allowed? what r the cost of studying pg in us?

There is no fee once you are in a residency in fact you are paid stipend to the tune of 45000-50000$ annually.but the whole starting process of USMLE costs around 10 to 15 lakh minimum.

nice to see some more peolpe of my field-- i only knew surb

A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain.
"Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor.
"You have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman.
"What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, "be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe, "Ow, even THAT hurts", she cried.

The doctor checked her thoughtfully for a moment and told her his diagnosis, "You have a broken finger."

U seriously want a doctor now..Man? :P

Sorry i have to disagree with the diagnosis DG, it is obvious from the examination that the patient is blonde and as yet we have no cure for that ;)

pakfa is also a doctor.r u also sitting in indian pg exams?

Yeah cracked it 2 days back and hopeful to get Surgery:toast_sign:................but yeah still to recover from that shock....:woot:

I am awake whole night......donno what to do now......will try for AIIMS.......may be.....

And I like Indo-Pak cyber war.......acts like stressbuster....:rofl:

and also joe's posts.....awesome.....he writes like God.......

congrats ..
I got washed out in aipgme..Hope to get in state pg or comedk..
Nice to see many crazy docs like me.. :)

many docs here still we having many suffering from dementia here on PDF :D

many docs here still we having many suffering from dementia here on PDF :D

You are mistaking ignorance & deliberate omissions for dementia. No medicine for those.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom