What's new

Anti war = Anti national?

For a change stop watching Indian news and watch your country news also, if you still feel Pakistan is your country.

We Indians all the time debate and will resolve issue

Thanks

For a change stop watching Indian news and watch your country news also, if you still feel Pakistan is your country.

We Indians all the time debate and will resolve issue

But its war.

When you discuss war loosely as in just another Bollywood movie it is rather disturbing

many ppl would rather save face than lives.
or more precisely
would rather save my face than others' life

But its war.

When you discuss war loosely as in just another Bollywood movie it is rather disturbing

If nations went to war based on views of the media / masses of rabble rousers, India & Pak would have been at war almost continuously.

The same applies to an India - China situation too.

If nations went to war based on views of the media / masses of rabble rousers, India & Pak would have been at war almost continuously.

The same applies to an India - China situation too.

You do understand that media is used to create opinions and rhetoric. This momentum is then used politically.
As far as China India saga goes. Leave me out of it since Pakistan has no say in that dispute.

I know but still its opinion making of the masses. Look at the bigger picture man
Times Now and Zee News are opportunists media houses of India. Since there is a surge in nationalist emotions across the country, they are just capitalizing, there is nothing wrong in it unless they don't promote hatred and war among already tense relationship of our countries. I wouldn't say Pakistani Media is any different, you live there and so you better. Its a two way road.

Times Now and Zee News are opportunists media houses of India. Since there is a surge in nationalist emotions across the country, they are just capitalizing, there is nothing wrong in it unless they don't promote hatred and war among already tense relationship of our countries. I wouldn't say Pakistani Media is any different, you live there and so you better. Its a two way road.
The nationalist surge by masses was the reaction to these very same people in the video.. The incidents on 9th February 2016 in JNU campus and many statements after that targeting army are responsible for it as indians saw a need to stand up for their army.

The nationalist surge by masses was the reaction to these very same people in the video.. The incidents on 9th February 2016 in JNU campus and many statements after that targeting army are responsible for it as indians saw a need to stand up for their army.
It all started way before the JNU incident. Plus, what we saw in the media was all second hand information and most of it was biased and doctored to suit a certain agenda. That was the reason the court acquitted them. Indian people are always with their army, even people like kaniyah kumar. We love our armed forces and there is no denying that but that doesn't means they are immune to any kind of Scrutiny by a govt agency or by the people of India(not the commie jholawalas who criticizes our armed forces for no reason at all).

I understand what you mean but we are discussing

anti WAR is anti National.

That means your media is preparing you for War.

Pakistani Media apart from some fringe elements, discusses social issues and governance and keeps us updated about our neighbors. Pakistan does not need recruitment from media hyped people if there is a war.

Please think about it in a relaxed way.

I understand what you mean but we are discussing

anti WAR is anti National.

That means your media is preparing you for War.

Pakistani Media apart from some fringe elements, discusses social issues and governance and keeps us updated about our neighbors. Pakistan does not need recruitment from media hyped people if there is a war.

Please think about it in a relaxed way.
You got to understand media perspective doesn't decides foreign policies of a country. Like what you have mentioned above about your media the same is the case with us. There are only about 20-30% of Indian media that preaches war or no relations with Pakistan, rest all of them are nationalists(not pseudo nationalist) and wants the terrorism to stop before we can proceed towards peace talks and betterment of relationship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom