What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

Maybe this will help a bit since Indonesian is mentioned in conversation

F1.large.jpg

OK so that 10000 15000 years thing can work out my bad. But the article is talking about the Austronesian people who migrated down from Taiwan to SEA islands, who may have mixed with the Austroasiatic (i.e. Mon-Khmer) in Vietnam before going further south. The article said nothing about the Han Chinese (Sino-tibetan). In case thats not clear to you, Austronesian = people groups in Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.

So if you are trying to argue that the Vietnamese were Han that migrated from Taiwan to Vietnam by using that article about Austronesian migration, then you are also saying that those Han were an Austronesian speaking people, which is absurd.

If you don’t like me commenting on your posts, then don’t spout wrong information about VN.
again, YOU are a low IQ idiot. repeating the same shit over and over again., you even lack the ability to read and understand basic things. you mix things and make up a story to support your narrative. you are a typical LIAR.

first, there are no Mon-Khmer people. they only exist in some delional heads, including yours. Mon-Khmer is a language classification, not a race, nor ethnic. do you get it? maybe you are a Khmer, and your forfather was a proto-malay coming from Central Asia as many genetics studies show that. thus you are the one who loves lies.

second, the findings say chinese mainlanders began migrating to Taiwan 15,000 years ago. there are enough evidences and socioeconomic traits to say they were Han people as they made up the majority of the people of Taiwan. when I say 10,000 years later they made the journey, means 5,000 years ago, the Taiwanese stopped and migrated to Vietnam, and centuries, milleniums later before countiuing to islands of Pacific. that is what the Havard Medical School says. not me.

where do I say: Han were an Austronesian speaking people, you fcking idiot? can´t you follow the conclusion of the genetics findings? have you bothered reading it? I guess not. do you read my posts at all or just trolling? the study found common DNA traits among those 56 austronesian ethnics, having the same root which originates in Taiwan.

the study, many austronesian people sharing common genetic traits does NOT say they came from Taiwan or Vietnam. do you understand this point? I guess it is too difficult for you to get it.

the austronesian islands were populated by the locals before the settlers came.

I don´t spead wrong information about Vietnam. It is YOU who permanently spews lies about Vietnam.

@Hu Songshan
I appeal to you once again to give him a warning, stopping him from reading my posts or the best case, remove him from this forum!

That doesn’t matter. The point was, our resident genius used the WRONG article to justify his dream that Vietnamese Kinh were Han who originally migrated to VN from Taiwan.

The article he linked only talked about the Austronesian migrating from Taiwan down to SEA islands, with a possibility that some of them stopped by VN first before moving down further to the Islands.

Our genius Viet got excited and concluded that Vietnamese Kinh were originally Han migrant from Taiwan when the article was referring to the Austronesian.
I reported your post as stupid trolling.

@Deino
dear Mod, here are the findings in a german scientific magazine. would you mind?
Austronesien: Südseebewohner: Aus Taiwan über Vietnam nach Polynesien? - Spektrum der Wissenschaft

again, YOU are a low IQ idiot. repeating the same shit over and over again., you even lack the ability to read and understand basic things. you mix things and make up a story to support your narrative. you are a typical LIAR.

first, there are no Mon-Khmer people. they only exist in some delional heads, including yours. Mon-Khmer is a language classification, not a race, nor ethnic. do you get it? maybe you are a Khmer, and your forfather was a proto-malay coming from Central Asia as many genetics studies show that. thus you are the one who loves lies.

second, the findings say chinese mainlanders began migrating to Taiwan 15,000 years ago. there are enough evidences and socioeconomic traits to say they were Han people as they made up the majority of the people of Taiwan. when I say 10,000 years later they made the journey, means 5,000 years ago, the Taiwanese stopped and migrated to Vietnam, and centuries, milleniums later before countiuing to islands of Pacific. that is what the Havard Medical School says. not me.

where do I say: Han were an Austronesian speaking people, you fcking idiot? can´t you follow the conclusion of the genetics findings? have you bothered reading it? I guess not. do you read my posts at all or just trolling? the study found common DNA traits among those 56 austronesian ethnics, having the same root which originates in Taiwan.

the study, many austronesian people sharing common genetic traits does NOT say they came from Taiwan or Vietnam. do you understand this point? I guess it is too difficult for you to get it.

the austronesian islands were populated by the locals before the settlers came.

I don´t spead wrong information about Vietnam. It is YOU who permanently spews lies about Vietnam.

@Hu Songshan
I appeal to you once again to give him a warning, stopping him from reading my posts or the best case, remove him from this forum!

I reported your post as stupid trolling.

@Deino
dear Mod, here are the findings in a german scientific magazine. would you mind?
Austronesien: Südseebewohner: Aus Taiwan über Vietnam nach Polynesien? - Spektrum der Wissenschaft

Can some friendly Indonesians member here please explain to this guy that the article were specifically talking about the Austronesian people who migrated down south to the SEA islands and that it was not talking about the Han?

BTW @Viet, the Mon-Khmer is a sub-branch of Austroasiatic, and Vietnamese (Vietic) is a sub-branch of Mon-khmer. I hope one day you could eventually accept this, and stop lingering onto your wish that Viet is Han (Sino-tibetan).

Last edited:
Can some friendly Indonesians member here please explain to this guy that the article were specifically talking about the Austronesian people who migrated down south to the SEA islands and that it was not talking about the Han?

BTW @Viet, the Mon-Khmer is a sub-branch of Austroasiatic, and Vietnamese (Vietic) is a sub-branch of Mon-khmer. I hope one day you could eventually accept this, and stop lingering onto your wish that Viet is Han (Sino-tibetan).
you are just a desperate clown.

apparently Vietnam comes from Indonesia according to this picture :coffee:

臺灣 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Austronesian_languages.PNG
the people of champa came from borneo. is it new for you?

Taiwanese Aborigine

upload_2015-10-12_13-40-22.jpeg

ef94048c5581cc604c75a57f6c398078.jpg

(Austronesian people)

I dont know why @Viet keep asking help from the mod when he needs to deal with Yorozuya intelectually.... :P

i am always wondered, physically Vietnamese have a lot similarities with Dayak people in Borneo

Well, many researchers believe that they have many similarity practice and culture with people in ancient Vietnam that time under Hung Vuong King era, and language some kind of similar to Cham people in Vietnam. It from reds.vn news site, you can use google translate i think
Source:REDS.VN - Chùm ảnh: Tộc người rất giống người Việt cổ trên đảo Borneo

Well, many researchers believe that they have many similarity practice and culture with people in ancient Vietnam that time under Hung Vuong King era, and language some kind of similar to Cham people in Vietnam. It from reds.vn news site, you can use google translate i think

thanks, sure Vietnamese Kinh people had evolved along with the culture sub-Mekong civilization meanwhile Dayak people had been absorbed into the culture of Javanese and Sumatran Kingdom influence thus way their local language will be much closer to Austronesian language of Javanese and Sumatran.

The Champa or Cham people as people is much akin into Taiwanese aborigine, but their culture as seafaring people is had been influenced tremendously by their Southern neighbor of Java and Sumatra along with some of Southern Chinese influence.

Interesting! first time I heard about the Dayak. When I have time, I will translate it and post it here with the pictures.

Taiwanese Aborigine

View attachment 264164

ef94048c5581cc604c75a57f6c398078.jpg

(Austronesian people)

I dont know why @Viet keep asking help from the mod when he needs to deal with Yorozuya intelectually.... :P

Yes, the article was talking about those Taiwan aboriginal Austronesian people.

But I’m afraid in @Viet’s mind, he was imagining it was these Han Chinese people who migrated down south through Vietnam:

images

images

^ beautiful white skinned Han chinese from Taiwan with their “socioeconomic traits” on their way migrating to Vietnam to become the ancestor of the Kinh. :lol:

Is this what you were trying to say @Viet? Exactly where did that article mentioned that the “Taiwanese” people who migrated south to SEA and the Pacific 5000 years ago were Han Chinese?

thanks, sure Vietnamese Kinh people had evolved along with the culture sub-Mekong civilization meanwhile Dayak people had been absorbed into the culture of Javanese and Sumatran Kingdom influence thus way their local language will be much closer to Austronesian language of Javanese and Sumatran.

The Champa or Cham people as people is much akin into Taiwanese aborigine, but their culture as seafaring people is had been influenced tremendously by their Southern neighbor of Java and Sumatra along with some of Southern Chinese influence.

The interesting thing said in that Vietnamese page that Jaimin linked is that the similarity in culture and custom is not only between the Dayak and the Cham in central VN, but also very close similarity between Dayak and the people of the ancient Dong Son/Hung Vuong era in North Vietnam.

According to the article, one theory is that some Austronesian (maybe groups like the Dayak) stopped by VN first, stay for a while and mixed with the native Austroasiatic, maybe shared culture between them, then they continue and migrated down south to the SEA islands.

Some Vietnamese members here used to talk about another tribe in Indonesia/Malaysia who also have similar custom/folklures with the Vietnamese Kinh but I forgot their name.

Viet member ask Chinese mod to ban another Viet member.

He is known for attacking South East Asians and cozying up to Chinese members. So if you guys could please give him an honorary Chinese citizenship, or a Han ethnicity ID card, that would totally blow his mind away :dance3: and perhaps he would be less mad at me.

Can someone tell me what century are we living? why some people in here still relying on out date method to categorize an ethnic. Genetic DNA is the of 21st and onward, why not rely on that.

He is known for attacking South East Asians and cozying up to Chinese members. So if you guys could please give him an honorary Chinese citizenship, or a Han ethnicity ID card, that would totally blow his mind away :dance3: and perhaps he would be less mad at me.

I don't know much about both of you.

Can someone tell me what century are we living? why some people in here still relying on out date method to categorize an ethnic. Genetic DNA is the of 21st and onward, why not rely on that.

Viet gene is superior

I’m expecting Viet and his buddy to post those pie chart and graphs trying to link Viet and Han together, the all too familiar ones that always get posted on the other Vietnamese forum I once mentioned. Cos thats the true desire of these guys, trying to make a link between Viets and Han.

I often hear about Austronesian languages. What's the meaning of Austronesian? How do this language looks like? Can somebody post some picture of this kind of language? @prima99 @Yorozuya @Indos @Viet

Posting picture of a language? What do you mean? Or you mean pictures of the people groups that speak Austronesian languages?

Back
Top Bottom