What's new

Anti-rigged elections protests

I am a voter of PTI but do not stand with the PTI idea of dharnas they should consult election tribunal where they think elections were rigged and leave the ball in court of ECP

I am relatively a new and less active member here and when I initially joined and had a taste of foruming you @Aeronaut was one of those who inspired me with your logic,conviction and enthusiasm about variety of topics and I was impressed with your ability to express your feelings in words.Its kinda sad to see you hurt this way but I feel we have not lost it completely infact this election gave us a glimpse of our enemies(or enemies of real democracy in PK) something we were unaware of before may 11 namely establishment(a bunch of guys who thinks they knows best about Pakistan and its interests) and unfortunately they have the means to rig not only elections but also to manipulate media , US who wouldnt have liked a clean record politician like IK to rule Pak as it would have made it impossible for them to get things their way by black mailing and other tactics to which weak people like NS can easily fall prey to , KSA who think they knows best who should rule PAK as they feel they support our economy with their defer oil payments etc , our very own army and ISI we are so proud of in the sense that they feel they cant survive without being in good books of both US and KSA and will endorse any one who has got the approval of both US and KSA (ISI also feel that only they know whats in best interest of Pakistan though they have proven themselves wrong on multiple occasions) and there is no need to mention street thugs turn politicians like Altaf hussain.

We all like to change Pakistan into a place where there is peace and prosperity and where opinion and voice of people is the most loud and commanding but to achieve that we need two things .
1) Unity among people which should be stronger than any ethnic and religious divide.
2) A system where there are open discussions about problems and means to implement the outcome of those discussions

PTI I would say was naive in assuming that all these forces( you think yourself ,was PTI strong enough to take head on all these together .. I think no not at all we dint even know exactly what we are up against) would let it have the power so easily and smoothly . Its a very tough fight which needs to be fought with brain,patience and blood for years before we can see some signs of success. If we get a chance which is unlikely though to make Govt in KPK that would be a blessing and a great achievement as thats the place which needs the most attention.

Ik has the vision and its evident from his face in these post election videos as he is not hurt or broken and is well composed I feel he knew deep inside that it wont be easy to break decades of statusquo and is happy now to see that there are scores of people who like him wants to see a strong and self sufficient Pakistan whose Passport is respected not ridiculed . If you remember the faces of shareefs on the election day when they went to cast vote they were scared and worried but our leader wasnt worried not before election and not afterwards .

Stay put and be strong its our life its our land and its gonna be our rules In sha allah..We have learn a lot from these elections and I wont say that we will forsure win even next elections but I am sure like anything that a day will come in 5 or may be 10 years when we will get what we want and then there will be no turning back and from there on Pakistan will elevate itself to the most prestigious nation in the world . Have faith in yourself , your dreams and the creator of us all.If you look at the history of Pak since 47, the existence of Pakistan still on the world Map is a miracle in itself owing to the number and strength of our enemies.

Pakistan was made for a reason we are not completely aware of yet but divine forces will guide us the right way once our hearts and minds are clean and clear.

And please change your flags back to Pakistan we need you.:pakistan: need people like you who loves their land unconditionally because they know its the most beautiful place on this planet.Cheer up and put on those glasses which makes you look cool and Pakistan even cooler:cool:
@Marshmallow @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796 @LoveIcon @jaibi @Hyperion

Thank you, sir, for your eloquent words and for pinpointing the real enemies of Pakistan. It's just sad for us, youngsters, I suppose, to go through this. I'm for one, a realist and I think that the system is here to stay. The fact is that people do support PML-N despite everything. I travelled to some areas of Pakistan to campaign and people were all like 'laptops' and 'metrobus' when I pointed out for them that these are maily confined to Lahore and major cities and in fact swollowed up funds for the entire Punjab I got blank stares and voila we have seen what Pakistan has to say.

I'm deeply shaken and disappointed but the fight goes on and we shall fight but truly I don't think Pakistan has much life to struggle trough another pendulum swing (corrupt civilian govt followed by military regime) towards which I think we're headed now. Hope I'm wrong, Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, sir, for your eloquent words and for pinpointing the real enemies of Pakistan. It's just sad for us, youngsters, I suppose, to go through this. I'm for one, a realist and I think that the system is here to stay. The fact is that people do support PML-N despite everything. I travelled to some areas of Pakistan to campaign and people were all like 'laptops' and 'metrobus' when I pointed out for them that these are maily confined to Lahore and major cities and in fact swollowed up funds for the entire Punjab I got blank stares and voila we have seen what Pakistan has to say.

I'm deeply shaken and disappointed but the fight goes on and we shall fight but truly I don't think Pakistan has much life to struggle trough another pendulum swing (corrupt civilian govt followed by military regime) towards which I think we're headed now. Hope I'm wrong, Pakistan Zindabad!

Dude I couldn't find a big & burly Psychologist anywhere at the DHA Protest yesterday - Tu kidar thaaa mereii bhai ? :unsure:

Dude I couldn't find a big & burly Psychologist anywhere at the DHA Protest yesterday - Tu kidar thaaa mereii bhai ? :unsure:

I was in and out of the Dharna yesterday getting more people who wanted to come wore a black IK shirt with jeans. Guess we missed each other :(

I was in and out of the Dharna yesterday getting more people who wanted to come wore a black IK shirt with jeans. Guess we missed each other :(

I was wearing a black shalwar kameez with black peshawar chappal ! :undecided:

I am a voter of PTI but do not stand with the PTI idea of dharnas they should consult election tribunal where they think elections were rigged and leave the ball in court of ECP

Sir, the ECP has been extremely lukewarm in their response to the rigging. Actually, PTI did not want the dharna it was the residents of NA-125 that got together and forced PTI to come.

I was wearing a black shalwar kameez with black peshawar chappal ! :undecided:

Yesterday was quite hap-happening thankfully more people want to attend the protest. I gave my evening there today I'm planning to go in a while there too, are you planning so too, sir?

Returning Officer rejects Hamid Khan's application on rigging in NA-125

I knew it, these guys are being too soft.

Yesterday was quite hap-happening thankfully more people want to attend the protest. I gave my evening there today I'm planning to go in a while there too, are you planning so too, sir?

Dude, none of us has been knighted by the Queen yet...so drop the 'sir' ! :lol:

Besides at 22 I'm probably around your age anyhow ! :)

But no....not today - I've been going there for the past 2 days but to no avail it looks more like a glorified get-together than a protest thats going to achieve anything !

Jaisee tu khud wahan peii thaaa naaa ? :disagree:

Khud tou darpook-tatuuuu LSE mein bethaaa sheeeshaa peee rahaa thaaaa ! :pissed:

jigar IK k liye jaan bhi hazir ha ...tere bhai ne elections se pahle rally ki thi liberty round about se

MQM not going to accept repolling of NA250 .. Let yourself be heard. If you keep getting scared of people who live of scraps you will one day be forced to live off the scraps of the people living of scraps..

MQM not to accept re-polling in Karachi

Dude, none of us has been knighted by the Queen yet...so drop the 'sir' ! :lol:

Besides at 22 I'm probably around your age anyhow ! :)

But no....not today - I've been going there for the past 2 days but to no avail it looks more like a glorified get-together than a protest thats going to achieve anything !

I agree, the pressure has not been placed the way it should have been. It seems like a lost cause to me too. I'm 23, sorry I assumed you were a bit older than me.

MQM not going to accept repolling of NA250 .. Let yourself be heard. If you keep getting scared of people who live of scraps you will one day be forced to live off the scraps of the people living of scraps..

MQM not to accept re-polling in Karachi

I've said it once and I'll say it again: the 90s are back.

Back
Top Bottom