What's new

Anti Pakistan articles in Afghan newspaper on daily basis show Afghan view towards Pakistan

this kind of anti Pakistani stat by Afghan will not help and nor will solve problems it will create more

Karzai is a lapdog of indians, a selfish scm who can even sell his daughter for money, let the zarb e azab finish, mullah fazal ullah we will be cming for you whereever you hide in afghanistan.

Karzai is a lapdog of indians, a selfish scm who can even sell his daughter for money, let the zarb e azab finish, mullah fazal ullah we will be cming for you whereever you hide in afghanistan.

Well, the drone development is interesting -- I wonder if now Pakistan will be able to take the war into Afghanistan in a more conventional sense.

Well, the drone development is interesting -- I wonder if now Pakistan will be able to take the war into Afghanistan in a more conventional sense.
Trust me its not out of the cards, the only reason we are showing restraint is just wanna clear the mess, once we are through with thatbi believe thatboption will be in their minds as well, no wonder our eastern neighbour is trying his level best to open new frontiers in desperation as all their investments so far gone in waste just like their shit hole.

Trust me its not out of the cards, the only reason we are showing restraint is just wanna clear the mess, once we are through with thatbi believe thatboption will be in their minds as well, no wonder our eastern neighbour is trying his level best to open new frontiers in desperation as all their investments so far gone in waste just like their shit hole.

I don't know about this f-17s, and f-19 and f-52 business -- but this drone development could almost be strategic in nature if it is real.

It would put a lot of pressure on folks like the BLA, safe havens in Afghanistan -- it could be a game changer for Pakistan. I guess Allah Nazar and Mullah Fazlullah may not be around much longer.

Ambassador Blackwill once quipped the sky over Afghanistan will be dark with drones -- who knows it may be -- but with Pakistani drones? Amrullah Saleh won't be too happy

Back
Top Bottom