What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

if beef is banned then you should ban pork and alcohol too as that is not allowed in islam?
India is not an Islamic nation..so no buyers for what Islam want their ppl to eat! Ppl who remained in India after partition had actually accepted the diversity of Indian society!

I dont care about Beef..I dont eat but I dont mind if ppl want to eat it for reasons like developed taste and affordability..

Alcohol has no religion so pls spare it from any argument...and dont tell me u believe muslims actually dont drink alcohol.. !!

Now you see how civilisations evolve. Learn something!

So you accept that I was correct? That the people of the Indus Valley like their modern day descendants were beef eaters?

Evolve? The USA as a military and industrial power was built by people who loved burgers and steak!

You can get beef depending on the location. If you are in a state where Hindutva radicals are ruling or North India in particular, you may not get beef. While, in southern states like Kerala, every street side shops have beef items available.

Even in North India, Muslims and others still consumes beef; Although it has become difficult due to the presence of peanut brain radicals.

Hindutva fascism also has a Italian connection. How?

The RSS drew ideological inspiration from the (then) recently triumphant Fascist movement led by Mussolini (the Fasci di Combattimento had taken power in Italy by 1924). K.B. Hedgewar, the founder of RSS, was greatly influenced by B.S. Moonje, his mentor, who had traveled to Italy to meet with Mussolini and study Fascism. Moonje played a crucial role in molding the RSS along fascist lines and was deeply impressed by the vision of the fascist organizations.
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

Balakrishna Shivram Moonje
he first booklet (which was earlier brought out by the ‘Economic and Political Weekly’ on Jan 22, 2000), by unco.vering the historical links of Hindu extremism with Mussolini’s fascisti and with the Nazis shows why they could not be otherwise. Casolari has ferreted out data and produced archival/documentary evidence of the influence of the Nazis and the Italian Fascists on the then incipient forerunners of the present day Sangh Parivar. From the 1920’s Hindu radicalism was interested in Italian Fascism. This inspired B.S. Moonje’s trip to Italy in 1931 after which he tried to transfer its model to Hindu society by organising it militarily.

This admiration and fixation for the Italian regime was shared by different streams of Hindu extremism and their leaders. From 1924 to 1935 the newspaper ‘Kesari’ published several editorials and articles on Italy, on Mussolini and on fascism. The purport of all of them was to say that the shift from democracy to fascism in Italy was like that of from Chaos to Cosmos, or from Anarchy to Order!

It was in 1931 that Moonje met Mussolini and he described the meeting in his diary. He also indicated the Italian system of indoctrinating youth. It is that system which was adopted in the RSS and continues to do so to this day. It is true that the literature of the RSS indicates that it was Dr. Hedgewar who was the builder of the RSS structure, but it is also true that Moonje, was the source of inspiration. Even Subhash Chandra Bose met Mussolini and later had a meeting with Jinnah and Savarkar. It is not understandable why Bose felt the need to meet with these two leaders of the Hindu and Muslim extremists.

By the end of the 1930s Italian representatives in India established contacts with these extremist fringes of Hindu nationalism. The Italian consulate in Bombay started recruiting Indian students for ‘language’ training. On another front, Savarkar searched for contacts especially with Nazi Germany. He tried this by supporting Germany’s position on the Sudeten problem. This was responded to by German newspapers by publishing his views in their dailies. He wrote that, in India, Muslims and Hindus would choose differently given a plebiscite. This is a statement tantamount to the infamous Two-nation theory! In this connection we should remember that the Saffron brigade had always supported the German solution to their Jewish problem! Savarkar was very clear in this when stated that the German movement in Germany was a nationalist one while that of the Jews there was a communal one! Here is a typical lopsided juxtaposition used by the Hindutva writers, opposing a community with a nation instead of with another community. Further, the admiration of these extremist Hindus regarding the way the Jews were dealt with by the German nazis tells us much about what they would like to do with minorities in India. It is true that all the gory details of concentration camps were not yet known then, but those regarding the pogroms were evident. Lenin had warned that the great nation chauvinism can always hide behind the garb of nationalism. So had Nehru.

The Videshi Roots of Hindutva

So, it's not alone Madamme Sonia from Italy influencing India badly. Our own Hindu Vanaras learned their radicalism from Italians, German (Hitler) and from Islamic rulers.

May I ask why you put hindu ring wing on the discussion of beef ban? Beef is prohibited by law in the country. So it dont have anything to do with fascism.
Even after restrict by law, there are some comminity who are doing so. Even their community leader said that a man should abide by the law of land while refering to a recent international incident.
BTW, beef is not banned in all parts of India. It was INC which put beef ban on most of states. While answering the question on beef ban, it was the so called ring wing party BJP's MP kiren Rijuju who said that beef just not practical in NE because it is the part of stapple diet there.
Refering particular to Kerala's example, if you are saying them so called secular where beef is avialble on every street! Why they banned alcohol in the state. If I am correct Oman Chandi referred the sentiments of various communities on the alcohol ban.

If you think it helps you to insult a person and my nation that way so be it. It won´t help you in any way.[/QUOTE

I don't need your help son I live a good life

So you accept that I was correct? That the people of the Indus Valley like their modern day descendants were beef eaters?

Evolve? The USA as a military and industrial power was built by people who loved burgers and steak!

Bit of a grey area this, yes cow sacrifice was conducted as per the text in the Rig Vedas but with famine later cow slaughter was taboo as the cow became vital for milk etc.

Also Lord Krishna who was born in a cow herding family, the cow became 'sacred' in dharmic faiths

Bit of a grey area this, yes cow sacrifice was conducted as per the text in the Rig Vedas but with famine later cow slaughter was taboo as the cow became vital for milk etc.

Also Lord Krishna who was born in a cow herding family, the cow became 'sacred' in dharmic faiths

I'm aware of this but it's interesting either how many Hindus are either not aware or choose to pretend otherwise. The Aryan peoples outside of India did respect cows, but they didn't have any sort of prohibition on beef. The respect they had for cows was the same seen among any other people who relied upon one animal for the majority of their needs e.g buffalo to some plains indian tribes.

Actually what is in your head Mr?
Major was from a rich family .He could have been look for another posh jobs if he want .
Far more than Army's salary.
Chennai got all these fortune not because of TN unique location.It is because you are a state of Indian Republic .With GoI subsidy and help .Till now TN CM will write to GoI if he want help .
We have already seen the pathetic situation of your tamils rightwing and leaders in Chennai during floods .
Your entire sector is tied up to the rest of India in one way or another.One shot your entire TN will stop in there .
Only God knows its effect in TN farmers .
Oh really ??
White Europeans worships Tamil Language :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:
Nothing surprise in here when retards builds temple in the name of actresses and actors
:D

And please donot say the samething to Pakistanis or Europeans in here .Next thing would be a nigger calling for all Tamils.:D:sarcastic:
Kumari Kandam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even Rajnikanth will be in a facepalm.:rofl:

You are just an insult to this great men like B Raman or Abdul Kalam.
We dont need others certificate for our language .Our people respects and talks our language .That is all we want .

Perhaps in past .Now we have our own language that evolved from Sanskrit and Chenthamizhu .Not some stupid tamil of morons like you.
Yeah the major served in the army for free and more over the salary for a major is in peanuts in the army.

Chennai floods? Whole india suprised with our response and praised our efforts saying "this is the place where we see more rescuers than victims". We didn't asked any free help from the indian govt, we paid tax all these years, so its our right to ask. Rest of India has nothing to do with our growth, actually you need us more than we need you. With tamil nadu gone, india will be doomed right under its basement, and your dream of having indian ocean as your turf will always be a dream.

Yeah, don't tell that to pakistanis and europeans, then they will claim you are the only fools in the whole world to be ruled by niggers :lol:

Malayalam evolved from sanskrit? Lol, in future if somalian niggas rule you, you may claim our language evolved from somali. Before that you claimed malayalam evolved from English? :rofl:

Last edited:
It depends on states.. If you are in state like Kerala, you will get different types of beef dishes.. I guess same will be in Goa and Bengal too..

thank you for your answer.

I'm aware of this but it's interesting either how many Hindus are either not aware or choose to pretend otherwise. The Aryan peoples outside of India did respect cows, but they didn't have any sort of prohibition on beef. The respect they had for cows was the same seen among any other people who relied upon one animal for the majority of their needs e.g buffalo to some plains indian tribes.

Can the majority of Hindus even read or write? I doubt even 3/4 have read their religious texts. These days they rather believe in pointless superstition and fake baba's.

The word 'Hindu' is a alien term which was coined by the Persians there is no religion as Hinduism per se, it's more like a evolution of philosophies and concepts which were shaped by thinkers.

Cow slaughter was first banned by the Moghuls to keep the peace and ensure the empire prospered.

Can the majority of Hindus even read or write? I doubt even 3/4 have read their religious texts. These days they rather believe in pointless superstition and fake baba's.

The word 'Hindu' is a alien term which was coined by the Persians there is no religion as Hinduism per se, it's more like a evolution of philosophies and concepts which were shaped by thinkers.

Cow slaughter was first banned by the Moghuls to keep the peace and ensure the empire prospered.

Yes, that's the usual process with every culture. Things tend to be 'norms' and customs until the first contacts with outside forces which transform what were once 'norms' into rigid laws, in order to preserve the identity of the community.

Yes, that's the usual process with every culture. Things tend to be 'norms' and customs until the first contacts with outside forces which transform what were once 'norms' into rigid laws, in order to preserve the identity of the community.

I had a beef steak in Goa at the Taj hotel but tbh if you want good quality beef I would not eat it in India! the quality of the meat is not like we get in the west. The meat industry needs regulation and better quality standards, if I go India I will eat veg or sea food (only if I am near the coast)

I had a beef steak in Goa at the Taj hotel but tbh if you want good quality beef I would not eat it in India! the quality of the meat is not like we get in the west. The meat industry needs regulation and better quality standards, if I go India I will eat veg or sea food (only if I am near the coast)

Haha I'm more of a seafood fan myself. Mutton pilau or seafood.

Haha I'm more of a seafood fan myself. Mutton pilau or seafood.

I love my Keema and Biryani, we have very good Lahori food here as well. In Goa I got fresh fish straight out the sea which was cooked in front of me and marinated with chill paste and some lemon which was so tasty.

I love my Keema and Biryani, we have very good Lahori food here as well. In Goa I got fresh fish straight out the sea which was cooked in front of me and marinated with chill paste and some lemon which was so tasty.

If you've visited Dubai, there's one South Indian cafe in the desert area which specializes in fish. The only time I've tasted fish that tasty was in Hasan-abdal.

So you admit, you people always need a master and can't live without that.. After being bitch of the whites, now to the ******** :lol: english is a language we speak like you do. And the poet i have a quoted is an italian, nothing to do with the english.

We aren't the pathetic people who bend before everyone and bat for their masters. Our identity is well recognised, Tamil is the official/teaching language in singapore, malaysia, srilanka, what about yours outside india? Ok, your masters hindi? You better try to accept chinese as your next master, they have far better reach than your current hindian masters, then you can claim more proud and gloat about adoption of other languages.

Dravidian ideology has nothing to do in favor of churches. Kerala has more number of christians and muslims than TN, what dravidian ideology has to do there? People might not have been interested in becoming sat-sudras to your hindian masters, like you morons and becoming religious chauvinists.

LOL..is that what you have understood from my post ? clearly you do not understand english. You should stick to Tamil.

There is NO Aryan-Dravadia difference you moron. It was something the british made up to divide and rule. :lol: Genetic studies have CONCLUSIVELY proven this ... the fact that you continue to chant the mantra that your british masters provided shows the extend of Mental colonization by the white man, Italian or british.

You are recognized as Indian. Tamil is recognized as your Language, not your identity :lol: In kerala where it is recognized as your Identity, you are called "Pandis" or "Pigs". That is the reality.

Rather than pretend we have "hindi" masters, it is you who have demonstrated your slavery to british masters and then to Italian masters and now to US masters. The funding of your church/ideology provides the fuel of your chauvinism.

Its funny to see you talk of chinese masters when you are having this dialogue in english :lol: ........ so by your OWN definition you have English / british masters. This does not apply to me since I do not think knowing any language defines my Identity. In fact I speak a LOT more languages and my Identity has only grown each time I learn something new.

Do you even know the origins of Dravidian ideology you fool ? It was invented by a British Christian Missionary Bishop Robert Caldwel to give a separate identity to South India. Ironically he used a SANSKRIT word "dravida" to define YOUR identity .... how ironic is that ?

Evangelical and colonial interest worked in tandem with ethno-linguistic scholars to fabricate the Dravidian identity. British administrator Brian Hodgson invented the term 'Tamulian' to refer to what he considered to be non-Aryan indigenous population of India.

It was Bishop Robert Caldwell from the Anglican church who used linguistic theories to create a racial theory. In his papers and books he proposed that Dravidians were in India before the arrival of the Aryans, were cheated and kept in shackles by the Brahmin's through exploitation of religion. He demanded a complete removal of Sanskrit from Tamil, and once the Dravidian mind was free of the Brahmin Aryan influence, Christian evangelist would reap the souls of the Dravidians.

It was Alexander Campbell and Francis Ellis, collectors of Madras who then went and claimed that south Indian languages were not derived from Sanskrit which laid the foundation for later intervention.

Before that NO OTHER INDIAN scholar had EVER made any such claim. North India OR South Indian.

Or are you saying that there were NO other schlars before the British came ? :cheesy:

Francis Ellis even went to the extend of saying that Tamil and Dravidians was connected to Hebrew and also with Arabic. Their logic was based on the biblical theory of skin colour, all dark skinned people were children of Ham - the cursed one. :lol: ....... that is what your masters and inventors of Dravidian ideology thought of you guys. CURSED ONES. Like the Jews and Arabs. LOL.

Bishiop Robert Caldwell transformed Linguistics into Ethnology :cheesy: and he then established the theological foundation for Dravidian separatism from Hinduism backed by the church.

Their mission was to separate south India from north India by claiming Aryanism and Brahmanism and support that by 'Atrocity Literature, disassociating Tamil from Hindu spirituality and giving it a independent origin which instils temporary pride before church steps into the vacuum and produce Vaiko and Simon's.

And Guess what ? Today Bishop Caldwell's statue has been put up on Marina beach :lol: ....... So who's your Daddy ? :P ........... who are your White Masters ?

MarinaBeach_RobertCaldwell.jpg

Goddess-sonia-statue-story_1.jpg

Malayalam evolved from sanskrit? Lol, in future if somalian niggas rule you, you may claim our language evolved from somali. Before that you claimed malayalam evolved from English? :rofl:

80% of Malayalam Vocabulary is from Sanskrit you freak:lol:

May I ask why you put hindu ring wing on the discussion of beef ban? Beef is prohibited by law in the country. So it dont have anything to do with fascism.
Even after restrict by law, there are some comminity who are doing so. Even their community leader said that a man should abide by the law of land while refering to a recent international incident.
BTW, beef is not banned in all parts of India. It was INC which put beef ban on most of states. While answering the question on beef ban, it was the so called ring wing party BJP's MP kiren Rijuju who said that beef just not practical in NE because it is the part of stapple diet there.
Refering particular to Kerala's example, if you are saying them so called secular where beef is avialble on every street! Why they banned alcohol in the state. If I am correct Oman Chandi referred the sentiments of various communities on the alcohol ban.

He's is a christian evangelist.

His agenda is pretty simple as one can see from his posts. Was it not Mahatma Gandhi who asked for Beef Ban ? :P

Back
Top Bottom