What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

LOL if you had something inside, you wouldn't have quoted varadharajan to say people fight for country even without money. You should check how many willing to fight in the army without money.

SL govt toppled with our support. Who will fight here in TN like the tamils did in srilanka? The mallus and kannadigas from the border? :lol:

Chennai has become a automobile manufacturing hub because of this port. What we are exporting to rest of india through this port? Most of them are foreign consignments and purely from TN. Andhra got vizag and the rest got kolkatta, chennai carries mostly our traffic. Singapore only got port, any idea why it's well developed? Chennai become a manufacturing hub and attracted investments from various automobile gaints because of this port, not because of india.

For becoming rich we don't have the habit of bending to everyones wish like you. LOL, we didn't worship white europeans, actually white Europeans(veerama munivar) worshipped our language, learnt and write poems in our language. But unfortunately no one gave a flying fcuk on any of your indian language.

Lol your trade with greeks, romans... You know who ruled you at that time, the brahmi inscriptions found about mussiri was in tamil.

I am done on this thread. It's bored.

Actually what is in your head Mr?
Major was from a rich family .He could have been look for another posh jobs if he want .
Far more than Army's salary.
Chennai got all these fortune not because of TN unique location.It is because you are a state of Indian Republic .With GoI subsidy and help .Till now TN CM will write to GoI if he want help .
We have already seen the pathetic situation of your tamils rightwing and leaders in Chennai during floods .
Your entire sector is tied up to the rest of India in one way or another.One shot your entire TN will stop in there .
Only God knows its effect in TN farmers .
Oh really ??
White Europeans worships Tamil Language :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:
Nothing surprise in here when retards builds temple in the name of actresses and actors
:D

And please donot say the samething to Pakistanis or Europeans in here .Next thing would be a nigger calling for all Tamils.:D:sarcastic:
Kumari Kandam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even Rajnikanth will be in a facepalm.:rofl:

You are just an insult to this great men like B Raman or Abdul Kalam.
We dont need others certificate for our language .Our people respects and talks our language .That is all we want .

Perhaps in past .Now we have our own language that evolved from Sanskrit and Chenthamizhu .Not some stupid tamil of morons like you.

Obviously I speak for myself you Moron. who do you think I am ? Modi ?

Who the fcuk are you to point figures and preach values ? A worthless pakistani collaborator who rats out fellow Indians to pakistani mods ? disgusting. I am going to enjoy every bit of Maravan pissing on you. You have it coming.

Who are you to teach anything to anybody ? a castrated idiot who is puffed up on his own hot air and sucking up to pakistanis ?

Go say this to someone how gives a $hit about you.

Not much growth,

Italy: a country where a man may beat his wife but cannot flog fishy pasta; ROME DAYS | World | News | The Independent

First stop beating your wives.

First reform your society so that you do not breed criminals.

Per Capita Crime in Italy is 39.04 as compared to 1.64 for India.

http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/egm/vaw_indicators_2007/papers/Invited Paper Italy ISTAT.pdf

14 % of Italian women have experienced Attempted rape and almost 10% (9.6) of your women have been raped once in their lifetime by their own admission.

LOL at you and your society.

rape isn´t even considered a crime in india. So of course your numbers are lower. You don´t even follow it with police.

How is your marine doing? :-)

Which one? The one home in italy or the one living luxury life in embassy and attending parties? better than 99.9% of the indian population i suppose.

rape isn´t even considered a crime in india. So of course your numbers are lower. You don´t even follow it with police.

Which one? The one home in italy or the one living luxury life in embassy and attending parties? better than 99.9% of the indian population i suppose.

hehe funny guy but you told me 1 yr ago they would all be home yet.. they still not

hehe funny guy but you told me 1 yr ago they would all be home yet.. they still not

One is home. So you might use "they" wrong. Since we got 50% home and ther one lives a luxury life and attends beach parties in Goa. If thats what you get for killing indians. idk. I mean all those excemptions your government does in this case. Seems like the life of indians doesn´t count much for indian government. :/

Demanding beef is an anti national activity?

A mojor section of society even dont eat any kind of meat and its by-product. And they are demanding beef on hostel. If they want their views to be repected than they should respect others views.

So they're Maoists who worship demons but don't believe in gods? They're 'spiritual materialists' :lol: :lol:
And yet the people of the Indus Valley civilization ate beef.

There is no evidence of beef eating in IVC, kid. Although they used to worship bull (cow).

A mojor section of society even dont eat any kind of meat and its by-product. And they are demanding beef on hostel. If they want their views to be repected than they should respect others views.

There is no evidence of beef eating in IVC, kid. Although they used to worship bull (cow).

During Phase I domestic animals were integral to the residents’ cuisine. However quantified, the bones of cattle- and buffalo-sized animals are nearly twice as frequent as those of sheep- and goat-sized animals (Figure 3). Of those that could be identified to more specific taxonomic categories, pigs and wild artiodactyls (gazelle, antelope, nilgai, deer, etc.) are exceptionally rare, as are the remains of fish and crab despite the site’s coastal setting. Given the greater frequency of their remains in conjunction with the larger body size of cattle and buffalo, as compared to sheep and goats, it is clear that beef was by far the most common meat consumed during Phase I. This pattern of heavy reliance on the meat of large domesticates is characteristic of archaeological sites in the region (Thomas et al. 1997) as well as throughout the Indus civilisation more generally (Meadow 1989)

http://beef.sabhlokcity.com/Documents/beef-indus-valley-civilisation-1.pdf

What did people eat?
Archaeologists can tell what Indus Valley people ate by examining the teeth and bones of skeletons they discover. They also examine rubbish pits for animal bones, seafood shells, fruit seeds and other food remains for clues to their diet.

Indus people kept cattle, pigs, sheep and goats for food. Cows provided milk and meat. Farmers grew fruit such as dates, grapes and melons, and field crops such as wheat and peas.

Indus Valley people ate a healthy diet. Most people probably ate more fruit and vegetables than meat. From the evidence of teeth in skeletons, it seems men were better-fed than women. Most people's teeth were healthy too.

BBC - Primary History - Indus Valley - Food and Farming

I have a question, how does this work for foreigners? Can i get no beef as a visitor in india, not even in ahotel ect? How does it work then? Im forced to eat vegetables or what? Im just asking.

I have a question, how does this work for foreigners? Can i get no beef as a visitor in india, not even in ahotel ect? How does it work then? Im forced to eat vegetables or what? Im just asking.

You just have to use a password provided by Indian embassy in Italy to consume beef in India. While apply for visa, do ask for the password

It is now claimed by the ideologues of the Sangh Parivar that the Aryans did not partake of beef, although copious evidence exists, both literary and archaeological, to the contrary. After a survey of the evidence from various excavations since 1921, the doyen of Indian archaeologists, H.D. Sankalia, has opined that ‘ the attitude towards cow slaughter shows that until the beginning of the Christian era the cow/ ox were regularly slaughtered for food and for the sacrifice etc., in spite of the preaching of Ahimsa by Mahavira and the Buddha. Beef eating, however, did decrease owing to these preachings, but never died out completely’ [Note 8]. The literary evidence from the Vedic and later periods are also plenty. Panini, for instance, calls a guest a Goghna, which means one for whom a cow is killed [Note 9].

http://iis-db.stanford.edu/evnts/824/Panikkar_speech.pdf

You just have to use a password provided by Indian embassy in Italy to consume beef in India. While apply for visa, do ask for the password

Its a honest question. I just want to understand this. For example in the Emirates you have no problem to get a beer or vine at hotel.

Nope.

Its a honest question. I just want to understand this. For example in the Emirates you have no problem to get a beer or vine at hotel.

It depends on states.. If you are in state like Kerala, you will get different types of beef dishes.. I guess same will be in Goa and Bengal too..

Its a honest question
You can get beef depending on the location. If you are in a state where Hindutva radicals are ruling or North India in particular, you may not get beef. While, in southern states like Kerala, every street side shops have beef items available.

Even in North India, Muslims and others still consumes beef; Although it has become difficult due to the presence of peanut brain radicals.

Hindutva fascism also has a Italian connection. How?

The RSS drew ideological inspiration from the (then) recently triumphant Fascist movement led by Mussolini (the Fasci di Combattimento had taken power in Italy by 1924). K.B. Hedgewar, the founder of RSS, was greatly influenced by B.S. Moonje, his mentor, who had traveled to Italy to meet with Mussolini and study Fascism. Moonje played a crucial role in molding the RSS along fascist lines and was deeply impressed by the vision of the fascist organizations.
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

Balakrishna Shivram Moonje
The first booklet (which was earlier brought out by the ‘Economic and Political Weekly’ on Jan 22, 2000), by unco.vering the historical links of Hindu extremism with Mussolini’s fascisti and with the Nazis shows why they could not be otherwise. Casolari has ferreted out data and produced archival/documentary evidence of the influence of the Nazis and the Italian Fascists on the then incipient forerunners of the present day Sangh Parivar. From the 1920’s Hindu radicalism was interested in Italian Fascism. This inspired B.S. Moonje’s trip to Italy in 1931 after which he tried to transfer its model to Hindu society by organising it militarily.

This admiration and fixation for the Italian regime was shared by different streams of Hindu extremism and their leaders. From 1924 to 1935 the newspaper ‘Kesari’ published several editorials and articles on Italy, on Mussolini and on fascism. The purport of all of them was to say that the shift from democracy to fascism in Italy was like that of from Chaos to Cosmos, or from Anarchy to Order!

It was in 1931 that Moonje met Mussolini and he described the meeting in his diary. He also indicated the Italian system of indoctrinating youth. It is that system which was adopted in the RSS and continues to do so to this day. It is true that the literature of the RSS indicates that it was Dr. Hedgewar who was the builder of the RSS structure, but it is also true that Moonje, was the source of inspiration. Even Subhash Chandra Bose met Mussolini and later had a meeting with Jinnah and Savarkar. It is not understandable why Bose felt the need to meet with these two leaders of the Hindu and Muslim extremists.

By the end of the 1930s Italian representatives in India established contacts with these extremist fringes of Hindu nationalism. The Italian consulate in Bombay started recruiting Indian students for ‘language’ training. On another front, Savarkar searched for contacts especially with Nazi Germany. He tried this by supporting Germany’s position on the Sudeten problem. This was responded to by German newspapers by publishing his views in their dailies. He wrote that, in India, Muslims and Hindus would choose differently given a plebiscite. This is a statement tantamount to the infamous Two-nation theory! In this connection we should remember that the Saffron brigade had always supported the German solution to their Jewish problem! Savarkar was very clear in this when stated that the German movement in Germany was a nationalist one while that of the Jews there was a communal one! Here is a typical lopsided juxtaposition used by the Hindutva writers, opposing a community with a nation instead of with another community. Further, the admiration of these extremist Hindus regarding the way the Jews were dealt with by the German nazis tells us much about what they would like to do with minorities in India. It is true that all the gory details of concentration camps were not yet known then, but those regarding the pogroms were evident. Lenin had warned that the great nation chauvinism can always hide behind the garb of nationalism. So had Nehru.

The Videshi Roots of Hindutva

So, it's not alone Madamme Sonia from Italy influencing India badly. Our own Hindu Vanaras learned their radicalism from Italians, German (Hitler) and from Islamic rulers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom