What's new

Anti-China Self-Immolation in Vietnam

RIP.
Hope vietnam government can calm things down, because i find it simply unbelievable for someone to burn herself because of a disputed territory. I find it fishy, strange. :what:

sorry,smartphone.

The self-immolation in Sigon,the purpose is not against China or H981,it is a tool by VN Southern Groups to against Northern VCP.

It looks like anti-China, indeed once again South Vietnamese playing self-immolation game to against their government like in Vietnam War, Some Southern VN groups wanna get more powers from Northern Vietnamese, and they were good at playing self-immolation card to attract more normal Vietnamese supports.

That self-immolation did not affect China and H981 oil rig, indeed affect VN politics and VCP internal conflict. Southern Vietnamese groups using anti-China movements threat VCP power, VN close to color revoluation if there r another riot coming on Southern Vietnam street, maybe anti-VCP movement. The Southern Vietnamese and Groups will anti-China and f@ck pro-China Northern VCP together, to achieve their purpose they need more normal Vietnamese angry and join riots.

BTW i hate to write post on a smartphone!

Don't troll nonsenses.

I translate here below her last Will letter, addressed to Vietnamese people.

" In the past, Trung Sisters said about sacrifice of Thi Sach to push up determination of her soldiers and people to attack Ngoc Hoi stronghold.

Today, I would like to be a fire to push up determination of our Sea surveillance polices and fishermen.

I request:

I/ China have to withdraw from Vietnam's sea water, give back peace to sea of Vietnam.

II/ China have to cancel invasion intention and suborn mentality, give back peace for Vietnam's sea water."

bieu-tinh-1186-1400845691.jpg

So what will Vietnamese do after this self immolation demonstration? I'm sure that you'll hate China more. But, what next?

So what will Vietnamese do after this self immolation demonstration? I'm sure that you'll hate China more. But, what next?

It is correct.

Vietnam is going tooo far on the wrong way

China began to go to wrong way. Vietnamese people have to go on right way to defend the country sovereignty.:coffee:

Last edited:
what kind of sovereignty? Vietnam was part of China for more than one thousand years.look at your ancient books, house,clothes......everything.all Chinese !now baby grown up and ask for lands from your motherland?

what kind of sovereignty? Vietnam was part of China for more than one thousand years.look at your ancient books, house,clothes......everything.all Chinese !now baby grown up and ask for lands from your motherland?

Chinese invaders were kicked out from Vietnam. enough said.

Don't troll nonsenses.

I translate here below her last Will letter, addressed to Vietnamese people.

" In the past, Trung Sisters said about sacrifice of Thi Sach to push up determination of her soldiers and people to attack Ngoc Hoi stronghold.

Today, I would like to be a fire to push up determination of our Sea surveillance polices and fishermen.

I request:

I/ China have to withdraw from Vietnam's sea water, give back peace to sea of Vietnam.

II/ China have to cancel invasion intention and suborn mentality, give back peace for Vietnam's sea water."

bieu-tinh-1186-1400845691.jpg
A good card played by Southern Vietnamese, more angry and more chaos in ur nation . What next step, claim WAR with China, or shoot Chinese citizen, or burn chinese factories...... This sadness SHOW only make ur VN go wrong way further more, when u make wrong decision it is good for China.

Ready to die for Vietnam, and VN economy has died in 2014.

Last edited:
A good card played by Southern Vietnamese, more angry and more chaos in ur nation . What next step, claim WAR with China, or shoot Chinese citizen, or burn chinese factories...... This sadness SHOW only make ur VN go wrong way further more, when u make wrong decision it is good for China.

This is clear massage of Vietnamese people to VCP. :coffee:

i gotta say,her death worth nothing, even VN government compromised.

Maybe her sons or husband were once killed by Chinese soldiers in VN war, her hopeless life must be miserable.

No chaos, there is only the solidarity more than in Vietnam.
We are preparing to cut economic ties with china, no chinese goods, we will buy more goods from ASEAN, Korea, Japan ....

This is time to not worry about toxic goods from china.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom