What's new

ANSF | Afghan National Security Forces

WOW, this is really a new information for me but if Afghanistan have such a straight soldiers forces so why they can't take step against Taleban?

WOW, this is really a new information for me but if Afghanistan have such a straight soldiers forces so why they can't take step against Taleban?

ANSF has been deadlier to Taliban and when your enemy's leaders are safe in your neighbor's house it's very hard to completely dismantle them in short time!

ANSF has been deadlier to Taliban and when your enemy's leaders are safe in your neighbor's house it's very hard to completely dismantle them in short time!

I would love to read about some of the ANSF operations in Afghanistan....

Afghan commandos from 3rd Company, 7th Special Operations Kandak check the accuracy of their shots on their targets in Washer district, Helmand province, Afghanistan, March 11, 2013. The commandos, along with their coalition force mentors check the accuracy of their weapons to increase combat effectiveness. (U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Benjamin Tuck/Released)

Read more: DVIDS - Images - Afghan commandos check accuracy of weapons [Image 1 of 10]

450x300_q75.jpg

450x253_q75.jpg

450x300_q75.jpg

450x300_q75.jpg

Night vision training
450x253_q75.jpg

Malanga

If so was the case the Taliban would had complete pak support and not bombing pakistan everyday..
we have suffered alot more than Afghanistan(even though taliban belong to afghanistan))

^ I personally think that fighting of the ideology is far more important than engaging in battles. You need media, educated religious scholars, and the public to participate in the fight against extremism. There are whole towns which are pro-Taliban. That makes it impossible to ever get rid of them. Pakistan and Afghanistan should start working together to solve the problem. Perhaps start off with removing the Taliban fighters whom are infiltrated in the army and police.

US will buy Russian helicopters for Afghan military: Pentagon

WASHINGTON: The Pentagon said on Monday it will spend $572 million to buy 30 Russian-built military helicopters that will be used by Afghan security forces.

The Mi-17 helicopters will be used by Afghanistan's National Security Forces Special Mission Wing, which supports counter-terrorism, counter-narcotics and special operations missions.

The contract with Rosoboronexport, the Russian arms company, covers spare parts, test equipment and engineering support. The Pentagon said the work would be performed in Russia. It is expected to be completed by the end of 2014.

A year ago, the Defense Department purchased a dozen of theMi-17 aircraft from Rosoboronexport for $217.7 million, as part of a larger contract originating in 2011. (Reuters)

US will buy Russian helicopters for Afghan military: Pentagon - thenews.com.pk

Afgan forces are looking good day by day... I think in next 5 years with training support provided from ISAF, afgan forces will become a very professional unit.... gone will be days of ridiculous youtube videos of mocking afgan trainees

Back
Top Bottom