What's new

Ansbach - Germany, explosion

Police suspect that the only person killed in the explosion was the attacker himself, local media report.

But others are injured.

The one that died was the a syrian refugee that planned to enter a festival in Ansbach and blowbhinself up in between the people, however he had no ticket, so he blew up himself at the entrance. He had enough metal splinter in his bag to cause a huge deathrate.
Islamistic background possible.

Yes, the filth has been confirmed as person who pledged his allegiance to ISIS.
Germany is on the verge of a national security crisis, three attacks in one week. My God.

The one that died was the a syrian refugee that planned to enter a festival in Ansbach and blowbhinself up in between the people, however he had no ticket, so he blew up himself at the entrance. He had enough metal splinter in his bag to cause a huge deathrate.
Islamistic background possible.
No question of it being 'possible'.

Authorities found jihadi videos on his laptop and phone.

6 hours ago, it wasn't confirmed :/
I wasn't having a dig at your post...just saying, it has been confirmed. Along with the fact, his application for asylum had been rejected and he was set to be deported to Bulgaria.

I wasn't having a dig at your post...just saying, it has been confirmed. Along with the fact, his application for asylum had been rejected and he was set to be deported to Bulgaria.

Yea I understood, wanted just to make clear ^^
The smiley wasn't cause of your post but because of such idiots that attacked us :/

Yes, the filth has been confirmed as person who pledged his allegiance to ISIS.
Germany is on the verge of a national security crisis, three attacks in one week. My God.
I am not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom