What's new

انقلاب ? Inqilab ? Revolution ?

I’m not totally sure about the validity of Shah Naimatullah Wali’s prophecies from 600+ years ago but many of his predictions have come true and many people believe him. This is what he said:

Pakistan will be invaded by India and will lose large areas, including Lahore and Gilgit Chitral.

They will be stopped around Attock.

Muslims from around the world will come to fight, including from Iran, Turkey and Afghanistan. There will be massive war.

Muslims will eventually win, inshallah. They will recover lost territory of Pakistan, then invade India and capture their leadership. I guess Modi and Co. will be brought as POWs in chains.

This is what is known as Ghazwa e Hind. It will last 6 months.

I doubt Shah Naimatullah Wali even predicted a state called Pakistan ever existing.
One hopes that the Chinese intervene militarily, which they didnt do in 71 due to Soviet pressure, which does not exist today.

Upvote 0
You've any doubts how incredibly popular Imran Khan in expatriate Pakistanis just call friends and relatives any country abroad to say Eid Mubarak and touch upon Imran Khan, 100% just love him! I called friends relatives in Europe US Saudi Arabia UAE noticed unbelievable response.

Upvote 0
THINK HARD: Jailing political foes, FIRs, using religion is always countr-prodctive. Khan/follwers r peaceful, non-violent, or Burger crowd. OK. Don’t turn them in suicidal fighters.

Upvote 0
THINK HARD: Jailing political foes, FIRs, using religion is always countr-prodctive. Khan/follwers r peaceful, non-violent, or Burger crowd. OK. Don’t turn them in suicidal fighters.
as for the Isb, They are Burgers

But i my community of Lahore, even by end of 2015 majority of my Uni fellows were PTI supporters

so we can imagine, last 7 years they have grown in many folds

Upvote 0
India cannot invade Pakistan now that Pmln is in govt and economy has stabilized. Ghaznavi did Ghazwa i Hind 17 times. Mohammad bin Qasim did it in 8th century. Start compulsory military service for 2 years.

Upvote 0
1651679384156.png

Upvote 0
India cannot invade Pakistan now that Pmln is in govt and economy has stabilized. Ghaznavi did Ghazwa i Hind 17 times. Mohammad bin Qasim did it in 8th century. Start compulsory military service for 2 years.

1651680821638.gif

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom