What's new

Another Defence Blog hacked

armyoptimist

Reaction score
Pakistan Defence News Blog is also hacked yesterday by Indian cybers. Here is a message published by hackers.

Note for Mother ****** Blog Owner by Indian cyber army (Feel the power of India)
The Mother fuckers in Pakistan are rising Like This blog owner mubashir taqi..Hell army optimizer. This Mother ****** wanan published anti indian articles.so We hack this blog and delete this blog in week on 26/12/2011 This ******* army blog is hacked by Indian Father and symbol of defeat of ******* napak prokistani army..

We **** this Famous defence blog in just min...

I am not sure when it would end.

It is better way to spread the massage you want rather than blasting bomb for getting attention from international community. What you say?

Pakistan Defence News Blog is also hacked yesterday by Indian cybers. Here is a message published by hackers.

Note for Mother ****** Blog Owner by Indian cyber army (Feel the power of India)
The Mother fuckers in Pakistan are rising Like This blog owner mubashir taqi..Hell army optimizer. This Mother ****** wanan published anti indian articles.so We hack this blog and delete this blog in week on 26/12/2011 This ******* army blog is hacked by Indian Father and symbol of defeat of ******* napak prokistani army..

We **** this Famous defence blog in just min...

I am not sure when it would end.

what was this a php inclusion attack?

Even i think so...if any one is really charged up for their country then spend time in contributing some +ve side development of nation.

True that. I was really impressed by this video of "Ugly Indians" so they like to call themselves.

These "ugly Indians" should actually be an inspiration to people around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
Sheer Vandalism at its worst. And a waste of time and energy. These hackers are like guys who throw stones at a neighbor's window and break them. After that to say" what a strong and brave guy I am". Idiots!

^^^
Sheer Vandalism at its worst. And a waste of time and energy. These hackers are like guys who throw stones at a neighbor's window and break them. After that to say" what a strong and brave guy I am". Idiots!

I agree. Him writing immature crap is not going to make India win a war nor make Pakistan lose a war. He should get off his butt and do something to help his country. He would get way more appreciation instead of some praise from his friends.

Hackers like them r a bunch of sore losers who don't have anything to contribute positive to the society, their only agenda is to spread hatred

It is better way to spread the massage you want rather than blasting bomb for getting attention from international community. What you say?

For such a great democracy you people sure are quick to use underhanded means to silence your critics.
If you can't counter there arguments, then just block access to the site right? :azn:

Even your government is taking this approach.

Back
Top Bottom