What's new

Another convoy attacked in Balochistan - Kech

Why weren't our boys given armored vehicles in danger territory?

Toyota Hilux are death trap vehicle and our boys are continuously been given these death trap coffin vehicles, where as Maxpro and other armoured vehicles vehicles are kept for God knows for what purpose.

I don't know why we are not producing MRAPs inhouse and even if we are unable to produce them, why are we not purchasing them (especially from US EDA returning from Afghanistan).

This is a tar
3rd attack in 3 days. I wan't COAS to resign .. WHY WE STILL USING HILUX DABA.
@Areesh @PanzerKiel
Stop sending our Jawans for suicide.
I'm so upset. Fking morons get rid of this hilux

This is a targeted operation by enemy. I have no doubt left now.

It has perfect synchronization with political unrest.
The game is bigger than it meets the eye.

Count in the propaganda spread by Arya and the content of it to favour the rallies. This is not an isolated political unrest but systemic targeting.

The letter may not have originated from Arya. Similar letter was released before by a media cell.

Screenshot_20201016-152159.png

Last edited:
Bajwa doctrine against insurgency has failed completely. When things are not working out than its better to have the face changed, who can bring new ideas and different strategy against the persistent threat. That could had happened last year when Bajwa was retiring but PM didn't throught so.

We are not learning from our mistakes nor are we going on offensive. Any attack on Pakistan should be reciprocated in similar fashion. If not, we will lose this battle even before it begins.
Yes Hybrid war has been imposed on us but how are we fighting it, we cannot just tag this line anymore. A befitting response if not given will result in further escalation and deaths of our jawans. India needs to be held accountable and so are the people who kept opening Pak Afghan border every now and than. Government and Army higher commands are both to be blamed for this.

جب سارے کے سارے سیاستدان اور سارے کے سارے جنرل خدا کا خوف بھول بیٹھے ہیں اور صرف پیسوں کی خاطر اس ملک میں ھیں تو اللہ کی مدد کہاں سے آئے گی ہمارے جوانوں کے لئے،منہوس سیاستدان اور محفوظ جنرل اپنے اے سی کمروں میں بکتر بند گاڑیوں میں محفوظ ہے اور ہمارے بچے ان ڈبوں کے اندر مارے جا رہے ہیں ،اللہ شہداء کے درجات بلند فرمائے اور ان کے لواحقین کو صبر جمیل عطا فرمائے

This is a tar

This is a targeted operation by enemy. I have no doubt left now.

It has perfect synchronization with political unrest.
The game is bigger than it meets the eye.

Count in the propaganda spread by Arya and the content of it to favour the rallies. This is not an isolated political unrest but systemic targeting.

The letter may not have originated from Arya. Similar letter was released before by a media cell.

View attachment 679912

We should also know that PTM is also a part of this coalition so is ANP and achakzai.

Just analyse the recent events. Attempts to create a sectarian conflict by assassination of ulema. Attack on Asim Bajwa to discredit the army. Nawaz meeting with Defence Attache.

Sleeper cells are activated for a reason.

I don't know why we are not producing MRAPs inhouse and even if we are unable to produce them, why are we not purchasing them (especially from US EDA returning from Afghanistan).

We should be trying to get the MRAPs as EDA. that is for sure. If not from the US, we should try to buy second hand armored vehicles on the cheap from around the world, such as Russian BTR-80 from Eastern European stocks and up-armor them and add a 25-30 mm on at least every third vehicle. Give the men a fighting chance if attacked.

Back
Top Bottom