What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

And you're an expert in bringing up an argument tht she doesn't.

I am not either. It is my opinion for the strawman argument what you started. Beyond that, nothing to discuss here as we will be running in circles.

Looks like the whole Diplomat Row is out of Media , think the govt. has asked the media to keep silent or maybe we are closer to a solution .....

word is immunity will be accepted. They will not be able to get their courts to drop charges (impossible anyway I guess), but defacto she will be untouched.

There is relevence ....that is US arrogance in which it treats others...

will US president be happy to get pat down ??? will ever US allow that ...

Do answer this one specific question....I am interested to know your opinion ...

How do I know US president will be body search by other nation law enforcement? I don't know how to react when the idea you mention haven't occur in the past. I can't answer base on your future prediction.

I am not either. It is my opinion for the strawman argument what you started. Beyond that, nothing to discuss here as we will be running in circles.

You're problem is a lack of pragmatism. The maid will be sacrificed in the altar of national interests. And an IFS officer with 10 years of experience will necessarily have come across many sensitive areas. That's their job irresepective of their designations. If you're trying to deny it, that's coz you're stupid and you don't know how the system works. Since I know many ppl working there, I know how it does.

Be it as it may, shouting won't solve the issue.

The bottom line is that the lady lied to the federal Gov't, she ought to be prosecuted loosely.

as the matter of fact..she did not!the said visa paper was signed by the maid ....The Prosecutors contention is she was misled to sign that or it was forged ....
which is open for debate ....

There is no proof that diploamt had lied or signed the paper ...

mind you the whole thng is based on the testimony of maid

Be it as it may, shouting won't solve the issue.

The bottom line is that the lady lied to the federal Gov't, she ought to be prosecuted loosely.

Pointless. You can carry out the case and pronounce a judgement, but it will be un-enforceable.

How do I know US president will be body search by other nation law enforcement? I don't know how to react when the idea you mention haven't occur in the past. I can't answer base on your future prediction.

Well if US authorities feel it is fine to body search head of another state ...there should be similar such provision of being subjected to body search in case of your own president right ...
after all in International law and convention all countries are equal and have to be treated as such ....

so will the US authorities allow body-search or pat down f their head of state something which they enforced on our head of state ??

Well if US authorities feel it is fine to body search head of another state ...there should be similar such provision of being subjected to body search in case of your own president right ...
after all in International law and convention all countries are equal and have to be treated as such ....

so will the US authorities allow body-search or pat down f their head of state something which they enforced on our head of state ??

US president travel with a team of diplomat and on Air Force 1, US president protect by his team of body guard. I don't think the law enforcement personal from other nation can get close to the US president and give a pat down.

US president travel with a team of diplomat and on Air Force 1, US president protect by his team of body guard. I don't think the law enforcement personal from other nation can get close to the US president and give a pat down.

Trying to pat down US President, which monkey wants to do that? :rofl:

that's the whole point ...US has always had double standards .

It has separate set of rules for itself and separate rules for others....
and do you know when this happens...by sheer arrogance ...
US authorities consider themselves superior ...
This supremacist thinking is responsible for Double standards being applied almost all the time whenever US deals with other countries ....

Us is Superpower today ...so she can enforce her whims and fancy on weaker countries ...

But India will not tolerate such double standards ...

Remember things don't remain same always ....
Things always change ...

The same British who once treated Indians as lesser mortals having ruled india for several hundred years are forced to reconcile to seat with India on equal basis today...

It will be better if this sense of ephemeral nature of wealth and materialism in infused in US as well...because what you consider today as yours may no longer be with you tomorrow ...

Learn to treat others the same way as you expect others to treat yourself...

US lacks this due to immense arrogance ....

Last edited:
that is too much overconfidence!

Overconfident of what? US president on a diplomacy trip abroad, he will bring with him a group of diplomat, journalist, president bodyguard with in boarded on the Air force 1. What on earth, other nation want to pat US president down to check for illegal weapon carry by him and conceal under his attire?

Overconfident of what? US president on a diplomacy trip abroad, he will bring with him a group of diplomat, journalist, president bodyguard with in boarded on the Air force 1. What on earth, other nation want to pat US president down to check for illegal weapon carry by him and conceal under his attire?

the same can be said of Head of other States that visiting US ???

what on earth was need to frisk the President of India- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam ???

that's the whole point ...US has always had double standards .

It has separate set of rules for itself and separate rules for others....
and do you know when this happens...by sheer arraogance ...
US authorities consider themselves superior ...
This supremacist thing is responsible for Double standras being applied almost all the time whenever US deals with other countries ....

Us is Superpower today ...so she can enforce her whims and fancy on weaker countries ...

But India will not tolerate such double standards ...

Remember things don't remain same always ....
Things alaways change ...

The same British who once treated Indians as lesser mortals having ruled india for several hundred years are forced to reconcile to seat with India on equal basis today...

It will be better if this sense of ephemeral nature of wealth and materialism in infused in US as well...because what you consider today as yours may no longer be with you tomorrow ...

Learn to treat others the same way as you expect others to treat yourself...

US lacks this due to immense arrogance ....

I didn't know India had a pat down by the US law enforcement, therefore I can't present the argument against it. As for double standard practice by the US against other nation justifiable or not, I personally not qualify to make that judgement.

the same can be said of Head of other States that visiting US ???

what on earth was need to frisk the President of India- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam ???

I never heard of India president got pat down in the US. I can't give you a reason why.

I didn't know India had a pat down by the US law enforcement, therefore I can't present the argument against it. As for double standard practice by the US against other nation justifiable or not, I personally not qualify to make that judgement.

well you are so opinionated about almost everything ...
You must be having some thoughts about whether US should continue to have double standards or not ?

You don't have to make judgement ...it is just matter of opinion.

Do you think that US by being virtue of Super power deserves to be treated in a special manner ...and laws applicable to others should not apply to US unless US wishes so ???

Back
Top Bottom