What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol similarity doesn't prove anything. Yes there are similarities. May be because they all have the same source. Prophet Abraham(AS). That doesn't prove they copied each other.

This has been rebutted as well. :)

so basically ju, Christian and islam are the same.

its like this a Toyota camry, Toyota sienna and a Lexus are from the same platform. but still looks and feels different, but their DNA is the same. Ju, Christ and islam are like that.

You can keep believing that if you like to but please don't give me that.

I am telling the obvious.Superpowers like Russia have run out of patience with muslims.You can see their actions.They don't allow construction of new mosques in Moscow.They ban Quran translation as extremist literature.

When Superpowers start doing ,others follow their way.Seems Angola has gone one step ahead.Like I said before remove the extremist quotes in quran.Or people will not hesitate being extremely brutal to muslims i the future.

So what if i say even India only makes noise and similar stuff. I told you i am not going to troll like you so either you can have a healthy discussion where you don't act like a bigot or i am not interested.
your govt accepted that terror emanates in pak. (26/11 and kargil)

so basically ju, Christian and islam are the same.

its like this a Toyota camry, Toyota sienna and a Lexus are from the same platform. but still looks and feels different, but their DNA is the same. Ju, Christ and islam are like that.

We take pride that our source is the same. Prophet Abraham is our prophet and we revere him. You can call it anything you like.

Well we are perfectly satisfied with whatever we believe in. We have all the logic for it. Can't say about you. You might be confused about your religion.
what is logical about a guy going alone to a mountain and coming back saying god spoke to him through an angel and the best part is, that he is the representative of god and it gets even better there can be no one after him.. lol.. lots of logic

We take pride that our source is the same. Prophet Abraham is our prophet and we revere him. You can call it anything you like.
we also like Abraham moses.

Not going to happen. And no. No one can bomb muslims with biological and chemical weapons.

Already happened . Soviets used chemical weapons like mustard gas against Xingiang in 1934 with ruthless efficiency. British used chemical weapons to crush the iraqi revolt. Israelis used white phosphorus in successfully crushing hamas

Already happened . Soviets used chemical weapons like mustard gas against Xingiang in 1934 with ruthless efficiency. British used chemical weapons to crush the iraqi revolt. Israelis used white phosphorus in successfully crushing hamas
lol even the americans used depleted uranium on the iraqis

I forgot to mention well done Angola.... :agree:

Already happened . Soviets used chemical weapons like mustard gas against Xingiang in 1934 with ruthless efficiency.

Result:

Soviet Union was destroyed by Islamic Insurgent Forces with the help of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and U.S. Six new Muslim countries appeared on the world map, entire central Asia became Muslim-majority region Mashallah and Islam added millions of followers and 4,000,000 km land area.

British used chemical weapons to crush the iraqi revolt.

What revolt?

Result:

Iraq is still a Muslim-majority region Mashallah AND at the same time

Mashallah again...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-islamification-of-britain-record-numbers-embrace-muslim-faith-2175178.html

Israelis used white phosphorus in successfully crushing hamas

They didn't 'destroy' Hamas. And what did they achieve by murdering innocent children?

I'll tell you o ne thing the percentage of the Muslims who have died at the hands of such terrorists is much much higher than that of the minorities
Muslim is also killing Muslim... Sunni groups fighting fort their right , Jaish e Muhammad fighting for Muhammad.. Lakhar-e-Taeba fighting against kafir.... Tehreek-e-Jaafria Pakistan (TJP) fighting for Shias(Shi'ite leader is Agha Hamid Ali Shah Moosavi').. Objective of Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammad (TNSM) is sharia Law...Tehreek-e-Islami fighting for Ummah... Khuddam-ul-Islam (Ex JeM) Fighting for Allah... Millat-e-Islamia Pakistan (Ex-SSP) fighting for Muslim Ummah...Khuddam-ul-Islam (Ex JeM) figuration for Sunnis... .. Jamiat-ul-Ansar fighting for jamiat....... Hizbut Tehrir fighting for ummah... Lashkar-e-Islam fighting for sharia..... Tehrek e Taliban Pakistan, fighting for enforcement of their interpretation of sharia and a plan to unite against NATO-led forces in Afghanistan ....Shia Tulaba Action Committee, fighting for shias. ... Tehrek Nafaz-e- Aman fighting for their rights.... Tahafuz Hadudullah fighting for Allah... ...Islami Mujahidin , fighting for JIhad , Jaish-e- Islam fighting for Allah.... Jamaat-ud-Dawa: fighting for their rights... Jamiat-ul-Furqan fighting for sharia... Sepah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) fighting for their Islam...
Everybody is fighting for Islam...
Now, don't say that Amna is not muslim:lol::rofl:

Last edited:
Islam unfortunately is an imperial force. why should land grabbing as you proudly mentioned 4 million sqkm be something to be proud of in a religion?

Saudi Arabia is the land from where Islam sprang its the heart of the Islamic world if the same decision would have been taken by the Vatican Palace i would have respected that thats why i said don't bring you're bias into the discussion there are many Islamic countries which have churches and temples and people are free to pray or do as they like and i heartily support that. But then most people are unable to digest that so they say non Muslims are oppressed in those places by quoting a few incidents here and there so maybe i should ask you if we start copy pasting the human rights abuses in India most people would think India is not safe for anybody especially women.

India is the land from where Hindu, Sikh, Buddh & Jain religions were sprang, its the heart of the these religion. So If India take the same decision to ban Islam on the pretext of Saudi Arabia, Then that must be OK and acceptable for all muslims???? or you are just hypocrite????

Just because all three have a few similarities doesn't mean they copy each other. There are already dozens of articles on internet who have comprehensively rebutted all these lies. You can search on internet for them.

There are similarly enough dozen articles that have comprehensively rebutted all apologetics.
The basic idea is SAME.Monotheism.And thats why all 3 religions originate in the same place in the levant.

Islam unfortunately is an imperial force. why should land grabbing as you proudly mentioned 4 million sqkm be something to be proud of in a religion?

No.

Islam is a 'civilizational force'.

It "civilizes" people and helps in human progress...

And Soviet Union was the invader on Islamic Lands of Central Asia, not the other way around.

Learn something

India is the land from where Hindu, Sikh, Buddh & Jain religions were sprang, its the heart of the these religion. So If India take the same decision to ban Islam on the pretext of Saudi Arabia, Then that must be OK and acceptable for all muslims???? or you are just hypocrite????
that means the land from iran to Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom