What's new

Anger among Sikhs in Britain raises the heat on UK-India ties

Raj is over, Britian would be better adviced to take care of growing terror threat in their own backyard than stressing itself with issues where they don't need to.

Raj is over, Britian would be better adviced to take care of growing terror threat in their own backyard than stressing itself with issues where they don't need to.
Actually the way Brexit is going, you will see British PMs doing more tap dance in New Delhi. If GB pound looses 20% of its value, suddenly nominal GDP will be below 2 trillion.

well i think they r putting more pressure on the respective governments whereever they r residing ....
Thats canada and UK. Both nations want good relations with India. Treudo is having a bad time in Canada because of his fiasco in India and post Brexit you will see more GB policos visits to India. Neither can afford to have bad relations with India to please a minuscule community. Impact of Khalistan fiasco was so big that it became a major political storm in Canada for past few days.

well i think they r putting more pressure on the respective governments whereever they r residing ....
Yes, The People from Canada came here on 8 day trip with his family and made a fool of himself over the pressure he tried to release here mounted by Khalistanis. From what I heard he is being taken to cleaners in his own parliament over the stunt he tried to pull off here.

Why do you want to be slaves to Hindiots? Sikhs are brave and proud, you should have your own land and control your own destiny. Stop subsidizing these Hindiots, Punjab is the breadbasket of India. But look at what is happening there now, misery, drug addiction, drought. A competent government would have spent money to solve this problems, not setting up cow ambulance. Wake up!!
No one is slave to anyone. India is as much a land of Sikhs as much of Hindus. Minority does not mean it's not ur land. Rest what ti be done. Leave it on us. Mind your business.

Yes, The People from Canada came here on 8 day trip with his family and made a fool of himself over the pressure he tried to release here mounted by Khalistanis. From what I heard he is being taken to cleaners in his own parliament over the stunt he tried to pull off here.

ohh wowww really great
i think after indian politicans fiasco what they did with canadian pm ppl know very well that there is a problem and sikhs abroad have successfully highlighted it :coffee:

Why do you want to be slaves to Hindiots? Sikhs are brave and proud, you should have your own land and control your own destiny. Stop subsidizing these Hindiots, Punjab is the breadbasket of India. But look at what is happening there now, misery, drug addiction, drought. A competent government would have spent money to solve this problems, not setting up cow ambulance. Wake up!!

Where the heck did you get this mis-informtion? Which government did this?

I am sure as hell you are not a Chinese, a BD proxying as one.

Meanwhile here is what democratically elected Sikh leader was discussing with Canadian PM.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...eting-with-canada-pm/articleshow/63013451.cms
Raised Khalistan as it's primary issue: Punjab CM on meeting with Trudeau
NEW DELHI: Punjab chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Wednesday said that he raised the issue of Khalistan and its funding with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, reported news agency ANI.

"I raised issue of Khalistan as it's the primary issue, as there is money coming in from various countries, including Canada, to Punjab to create this ruckus," ANI quoted Singh as saying after his meeting with Trudeau.

Singh added that he had also taken up concerns of militancy with the Canadian PM, and that the latter had promised to "look into" the matter.

ohh wowww really great
i think after indian politicans fiasco what they did with canadian pm ppl know very well that there is a problem and sikhs abroad have successfully highlighted it :coffee:
Canadian PM here is attracting too much flack from his opponents on his train-wreck of a visit to India.

ohh wowww really great
Quite an achievement.... here is what's happening in real world though.

Justin Trudeau would lose if an election were held tomorrow, India trip a symptom of shift in mood: Ipsos poll

"According to the poll, 40 per cent of Canadians think the trip to India had a negative effect on Canada-India relations. Just 16 per cent think it was a positive step forward while 21 per cent think it had no impact on relations."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/

Quite an achievement.... here is what's happening in real world though.

Justin Trudeau would lose if an election were held tomorrow, India trip a symptom of shift in mood: Ipsos poll

"According to the poll, 40 per cent of Canadians think the trip to India had a negative effect on Canada-India relations. Just 16 per cent think it was a positive step forward while 21 per cent think it had no impact on relations."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/

well people will forget when the elections will held they dont really bother about indians fiasco soo much but yea they do worry about their domestic policies

well people will forget when the elections will held they dont really bother about indians fiasco soo much but yea they do worry about their domestic policies
Well I believe that does answer your question for highlight the issue, and do you really believe there is only Sikh diaospora in Canada? No Hindus? I am sure we will have enough people raise the issue again during elections to milk this fiasco to death during next elections.

Well I believe that does answer your question for highlight the issue, and do you really believe there is only Sikh diaospora in Canada? No Hindus? I am sure we will have enough people raise the issue again during elections to milk this fiasco to death during next elections.
i think sikhs are too strong in canada

Back
Top Bottom