What's new

ANF Case on Rana Sanaullah Backfiring?

His boisterous and overconfident attitude should ring alarms for those who were anticipating a complete break down of an alleged Drug dealer.I
Rana is thinking that he has been caught by local Police and booked under false charges,he has no idea about ANF,even today PTI Govt is kicked out still future of Rana looks bleak citing the fact that ANF is an Agency of international repute,they have almost 99% prosecutions decided in favour of state in past.They won't back down in any circumstances if you have any doubt check out Ali Musa Case,they nabbed son of sitting PM and took him away.
Just few days ago they have arrested an ANP politician with huge cache of drugs.

PS:- People of Faisalabad are very happy and are praying for his demise.

I have known too many people who gave their life to add lipids to mians fat arse and they have nothing but mian and select few kanjars have a lavish life.
All I know about PMLn supporters are either totally brainwashed idiots, corrupt opportunists a or those who sell their vote for a biryani plate.

Last edited:
PS:- People of Faisalabad are very happy and are praying for his demise.
My cousin studied in GCU Faisalabad,when she heard about his arrest she was happy because he made a political appointment in GCU who promoted goons in the university.

All I know about PMLn supporters are either totally brainwashed idiots, corrupt opportunists and biryani who sell their vote for a biryani plate.
that is them, I met a person who voted pti and he was unhappy. When he voted tooi party in the past at least mian dropped some crumbs from his plate for the lowly dwellers which supposedly kept them happy. Unfortunately its these freeloaders/beggar types that are a disease. No wonder Punjab is full of beggars.

I know most of you wont like this thread,i respect your opinion. It is sometimes fruitful to listen to the minority voices of this forum. I strongly feel the drug case against Rana Sana Ullah has been badly framed and made in haste. This case has all the hallmarks of backfiring out of proportions. Who so ever has ill advised the Govt/establishment has not done it a favour.Some of you might dislike Rana Sana Ullah for many reasons,but in the process of nailing our opponents we should not divulge in practices only exercised in BANANA REPUBLICS. The due processes of Law should be abided by in its fullest, as we claim to be the torch bearers of JUSTICE and hence the party name.
The media does not show the voice of any political victim these days. Today Rana Sana appeared before the judge for his case hearing. His boisterous and overconfident attitude should ring alarms for those who were anticipating a complete break down of an alleged Drug dealer.I would recommend listening to all of the short videos recorded today and make up your own mind.

Musharraf tried to torture him even then he was a hard nut to crack. In my opinion if the Govt had devoted more time on the economy and the governance instead of political witch hunting,the critical financial indicators would have shown a different trajectory,extending its shelf life further.:pakistan:

In Musharaf era he got most brutal torture of his life, many know in which state he came back. For me the cases can be filed against many PTI and opposition leaders for use of narcotics instead of supply.

I have a polite and humble suggestion to the state that for the sake of democracy and reconciliation in the time of war like situation between India and Pakistan...we should reach a compromise and release Rana Sana and all other politicians prisoned under the charges of corruption.... They all should be released

from their bodies by hanging in public
rightly said

I know most of you wont like this thread,i respect your opinion. It is sometimes fruitful to listen to the minority voices of this forum. I strongly feel the drug case against Rana Sana Ullah has been badly framed and made in haste. This case has all the hallmarks of backfiring out of proportions. Who so ever has ill advised the Govt/establishment has not done it a favour.Some of you might dislike Rana Sana Ullah for many reasons,but in the process of nailing our opponents we should not divulge in practices only exercised in BANANA REPUBLICS. The due processes of Law should be abided by in its fullest, as we claim to be the torch bearers of JUSTICE and hence the party name.
The media does not show the voice of any political victim these days. Today Rana Sana appeared before the judge for his case hearing. His boisterous and overconfident attitude should ring alarms for those who were anticipating a complete break down of an alleged Drug dealer.I would recommend listening to all of the short videos recorded today and make up your own mind.

Musharraf tried to torture him even then he was a hard nut to crack. In my opinion if the Govt had devoted more time on the economy and the governance instead of political witch hunting,the critical financial indicators would have shown a different trajectory,extending its shelf life further.:pakistan:
Honestly a politician or any citizen has a better chance of winning a case vs NAB, but ANF ... oh boy they are not amateurs.

Today Rana Narcos with draw his bail application from Lohar High Court 15 kg powder All patwar khana abandon him except Shah Zeb Haramzada he wants afridi to Show videos when ANF court will start hearing videos will be shown. Also give access DEA USA maybe Rana Narcos ends Up US as well with Alchapo Guzman

Honestly a politician or any citizen has a better chance of winning a case vs NAB, but ANF ... oh boy they are not amateurs.
Whole Faisalabad knows he involved in drug activities

Latka k faarig karo isse.
Fouj kuch zyada hi darpok bani hui hai aj kal.
Why be scared of this scum and pashteen and dawar and wazir.
Fouj needs to get it's acto together.
I thought their time was up.
Makes my blood boil.

Back
Top Bottom