What's new

Android users more humble and honest than iPhone users, study finds

Hence, I can conclude Smart phones don't have to do anything with personality
but. The choice of a smart phone does depend on personality....
Cool! :D
Forgive me^^ :D
but that's an unbiased opinion though :P

That's so rude. :undecided:

I did use android for few days and I hated it.

haha I was just talking about guys :P

android-vs-iphone_o_2913683.jpg

Mehran users more humble and honest than Mercedes users, study finds.

Again you are talking one decade back. Lolzzz Who uses Bluetooth to send files these days ?? Android users will never grow up.
you still have to use bluetooth occasionaly in certain situations we have the option you cant do that :D

Mehran users more humble and honest than Mercedes users, study finds.
Xperia is Mehran haha good joke comeup with something original :D

Some/most people with iphones will tell you that they "just like iphones", "its the best", whatever. But what you will find out as the reality is that they are so insecure about their wealth, they need to show it to you...lol.
The best thing about the iphone is it helps one compensate for their small dikc or loose vagina.

By reading comments of some Android users on this post, one thing can be said..they are not so humble as study says.

One of my friend has a Ford. He says its cheaper than Mercedes, it gives better mileage than Mercedes, it has Automatic Parking System that Mercedes ain't got, it has thousand other things that Mercedes won't ever have.

Lolzzz. No wonder they are jealous and They are so obsessed with iPhone

When I go to the store I can find bread that is 1/2 the price of the one I usually buy. I guess I am stupid for not buying the cheaper one...being happy with the bread I normally buy apparently is not a good excuse.

When I go to the store I can find bread that is 1/2 the price of the one I usually buy. I guess I am stupid for not buying the cheaper one...being happy with the bread I normally buy apparently is not a good excuse.
I will go for quality at any day, any time. No worry, if I pay few more.

I will go for quality at any day, any time.

Same as why I spend money on a Samsung TV instead of some no name one at 1/2 price.
Hey I'm happy with Samsung...and well I'll stick with them. It should last. Who knows how long the newbie one will. I got better thing to worry about than having to get a tv fixed.

I use android coz its cheap and good enough for me... I dont play games or use any productivity app... my most used apps are google map and bus/train tracker. I still got 9 quid on my google play account, dont know which app to buy :)
I also like to change my phone every year or so, dont want to buy expensive iphone for that reason...
some iphone users say its user friendly, but I am used to andrioid interface, so a iphone interface will take time to get used to.

This is obviously correlation rather than causation, and it's understandable. For some people, they like iPhone because of the simplicity and better user interface, which is understandable. But for a lot of people that are technically savvy and won't have a problem using Android, having an iPhone is just a way of showing off that they are rich and have a lot of money. I know many people who spend extravagant amounts of money on expensive stuff just to show other people that they (or their family) is rich, when there are equally as good products available that are 1/2 or 2/3 the price. These people would be a perfect target audience for these expensive phones with gimmicky features.

It's sort of like getting a luxury brand car. You can get a car with the same features (you have to put in extra money for the options to match the luxury brand) for 1/2 or 2/3 the price... but you still go for the luxury brand because you want to show people of your financial status, and no other reason. I find that behaviour frivolous, arrogant, shallow, superficial, materialistic and juvenile, but each to their own.

That's not really a valid comparison - you're comparing a simple matter to something that isn't so simple. With the more expensive bread you might be getting better return on the money. With the iPhone you're not. An Android phone worth 2/3 of an iPhone may not have as nice a user interface or be very simple to use, but the extra money spent is not worth it to someone who is technically savvy and will have no problem learning Android. Once you get past that user interface or simplicity, there is no advantage to having an iPhone. In fact some Android phones come with better features, such as fully charging your phone in 45 mins, etc.

These simply analogies don't really capture the essence of why people moderate their spending even they are financially well off. Another example I've heard of is getting a big house -- why not get a small house instead. To which I say, it's worth spending money on the house because you're actually getting something in return with the bigger house. More space, more rooms targeted for certain activities, etc. The same can't be said about, for example, a luxury car which gives nothing beyond a fully loaded Ford or Toyota.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom