What's new

And it begins....

when you've got a corrupt government based on money from crony capitalists, you can hide it only so long. Of course there has been a lot of evidence, but I was wondering when the blatant scams of BJP (waaaaayyyy bigger than what the UPA would ever be able to pull off) will start coming to light. And finally they've blundered. Of course both Sushama Swaraj and Jaitley were in cohoots with the multi-billion dollar Bellary illegal mining scandal. But this marks a new low. Sushma Swaraj, declares the corrupt muti-billion USD heir Lalit Modi, who was completely corrupt as 'ok to return' in HUMANITARIAN grounds. @Skull and Bones @Star Wars @tsinga @Prometheus @nair the beginning of BJP scams coming out. @SarthakGanguly @levina @Bang Galore Congrats your leaders are straw men.
Lalit Modi Controversy: Sushma Swaraj Speaks to PM Modi, Party Backs Her

And Pak people- your government is far worse, so shut it.
When we said it but its your country which has most black money in European Banks.

Of course, Bhakt wants to say Indian now means holding BJP membership card.

Chutiya bhakt jumping in to defend their lord. Aaj kitna bonus liya to protect Sushma?
This AAPTard always comes with verbal diarrhea and enjoys orgasms in it. Truth is, it stench too much!!

There lies the problem...... If it was not congress who got the share of looted money, then who else got it??????

UPA govt at that time can easily answer to that question.After all the irregularity was happened at that time.
Noone has any evidence to reasonably criticize the minister.
Had it been a denial we would have been able to conclude that FM misuse their power.
But instead she take the responsibility and clarified its.

I dont even trust our medias now a days.
They are not impartial.They targets govt whether it isUPA or NDA.
They dont even interested in core problems of the nation.

Of course I dont get it .Those privileges are only for the highly influential persons that have family contacts with politicians.
Tell me which govt and political parties are better in that case ?
UPA ,Congress,CPM,AAP.
Anyone ?

Ottavio Quittarochi looted several crores from India but he escaped from India under certain 'circumstances'.Right?Then CBI enquiry drama spend more than that and then shutdown the case altogether .

Warren Anderson was helped by the Arjun Singh the minister at that time and helped him to return to the US for the 'protection' of Carbide director .Right ?

In here she told the UK that they dont have to link his personal issues with India-UK relation.And UK authorities took their decision.

Anyone else who had officially fled the country to escape prosecution would have been hounded and extradition requests would have been made. Here, all facilities provided instead on 'humanitarian' grounds. And why so much concern for one person? Obviously the billionaire has pulled some strings somewhere. @SrNair you think you will get a break on 'humanitarian' grounds?

British MP Keith Vaz had spoken to her on the same, adding she believes that giving an Indian citizen 'emergency travel documents' cannot spoil relations between India and the UK.

An emergency travel document lets you leave another country if you can’t get a replacement British passport in time.

You can apply for an emergency travel document (sometimes known as an ‘emergency passport’) if you’re a British national outside the UK and your passport has been lost, stolen, damaged or has recently expired.

You usually can’t get an emergency travel document if you’ve never had a British passport - contact your nearest British embassy, high commission or consulate if you need to travel urgently and can’t apply for a passport in time.

You usually can’t get an emergency travel document more than 5 days before you travel, unless you need a visa.

An emergency travel document allows you to leave the country you’re in and travel to your destination via a maximum of 5 countries.

The emergency travel document can also cover a return journey if you’re resident in the country you’re applying from.

The emergency travel document will only be valid for the destinations and dates listed on your travel itinerary, and for a set amount of time. This will be shown on the document.

Your existing British passport will be cancelled in most cases.

Border staff will keep your emergency travel document when you arrive in the UK if it’s your final destination. Border staff in other countries may also keep it after you arrive.

UPA govt at that time can easily answer to that question.After all the irregularity was happened at that time.
Noone has any evidence to reasonably criticize the minister.
Had it been a denial we would have been able to conclude that FM misuse their power.
But instead she take the responsibility and clarified its.

I dont even trust our medias now a days.
They are not impartial.They targets govt whether it isUPA or NDA.
They dont even interested in core problems of the nation.

Of course I dont get it .Those privileges are only for the highly influential persons that have family contacts with politicians.
Tell me which govt and political parties are better in that case ?
UPA ,Congress,CPM,AAP.
Anyone ?

Ottavio Quittarochi looted several crores from India but he escaped from India under certain 'circumstances'.Right?Then CBI enquiry drama spend more than that and then shutdown the case altogether .

Warren Anderson was helped by the Arjun Singh the minister at that time and helped him to return to the US for the 'protection' of Carbide director .Right ?

In here she told the UK that they dont have to link his personal issues with India-UK relation.And UK authorities took their decision.

Explain to me then. It's been a year since Modi came to power. Why is Suresh Kalmadi and Bhanot roaming free. You are defending a strawman here.

Explain to me then. It's been a year since Modi came to power. Why is Suresh Kalmadi and Bhanot roaming free. You are defending a strawman here.

Because we dont want another embarrasment to this nation.
Commonwealth ,2G and other issues already damaged the face of these nation.
Your UPA already did enough damage to this natiin and its economy.
We dont have any time for witch hunting.
You have two choices now.Politically blackmailing opposition or working for the betterment of these nation.

People already punished Congress.
It is you are defending a strawman here.

Because we dont want another embarrasment to this nation.
Commonwealth ,2G and other issues already damaged the face of these nation.

Your UPA already did enough damage to this natiin and its economy.
We dont have any time for witch hunting.
You have two choices now.Politically blackmailing opposition or working for the betterment of these nation.

You do realize this is the lamest thing you've written yet.....

when you've got a corrupt government based on money from crony capitalists,

Arun jetly gave a beautiful answer to this in Aap Ki Adalat. He told that They gave 2G license free to their pet industrialist violating all the laws. They gave 210 mines totally free to their pet Zindals and agarwals. We got 2 Lakh Crore + out of auction of only 28 Mines. Now these people blame us for crony capitalism. . Who is crony Capitalist?

. @SarthakGanguly @levina @Bang Galore Congrats your leaders are straw men.
My leader?? as in???
I am not a member of BJP.

And as far as [HASHTAG]#SwarajForLalit[/HASHTAG] is concerned then I think Sushma Swaraj had already cleared the air
A) She considered the fact that Modi's wife was undergoing cancer treatment.
B) Her nephew got his degree in 2013.

So whats the issue here?

You do realize this is the lamest thing you've written yet.....

Lamest ??
Shall I open that shitty box of threads about that in here ?

Noone has any evidence for demanding a resignation from her.At a glance she just delinked an Indian's personal issues from diplomacy.

Lamest ??
Shall I open that shitty box of threads about that in here ?

Noone has any evidence for demanding a resignation from her.At a glance she just delinked an Indian's personal issues from diplomacy.

No. You just said that you are allowing Suresh Kalmadi and Bhanot to walk free because you don't want to 'embarrass India'. That really is lame.

And it's about time she resigned.

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has been under fire for her "assistance" to Lalit Modi in obtaining British travel documents. While she defended her decision by saying she took the "humanitarian view", Mr Modi has refused to comment on the issue. Here are a few pictures, taken from his instagram account, that give us a peek into his private life
6_2439770g.jpg

Modi was found guilty of misconduct and indiscipline, which resulted in his removal and subsequent lifetime ban by the Board of Control for Cricket in India. This photo taken from his Instagram account says: Had a most [HASHTAG]#wonderful[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#day[/HASHTAG] @amanpuri [HASHTAG]#phuket[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thailand[/HASHTAG] - the [HASHTAG]#ultimate[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#resort[/HASHTAG] in the [HASHTAG]#world[/HASHTAG].
1_2439771g.jpg

Lalit Modi posing with international socialite Paris Hilton.
2_2439773g.jpg

Modi with Fidel Ángel Castro Diaz-Balart at Havana, Cuba.
3_2439775g.jpg

The former IPL Commissioner was expelled from of the Board of Control for Cricket in India for “serious misconduct and indiscipline.”
4_2439774g.jpg

Modi took centre stage as IPL chief from 2008 to 2010 before running into trouble with the BCCI during the end of season-3.
5_2439772g.jpg

BJP Bhakts Try hard to defend....................But Sushma will have to resign.................wait and watch for few days............After all MODI-AMIT SHAH is a deadly combination................They Cleared their Path before Bihar Elections..........

Next will be BJP...............if they continue in the same fashion

Chutiya bhakt jumping in to defend their lord. Aaj kitna bonus liya to protect Sushma?

It seems that you are left with no argument to defend your masters. What you can write to defend them is to say Chutiya and bhakta to others. Sign of a frustrated person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom