What's new

Anas Haqqani visits the Tomb of Sultan Mahmud Ghaznavi with a veiled warning to India

I understand you. Its just that I find some Pakistanis cherry picking history as per their convenience. Just comes across as wannabe sometimes. Its the same as north Indians trying to associate themselves with fair skinned Aryans all the time and the right wing idiots with Hitler.

Stockholm syndrome

Religion is not an identity especially when it originates in some place far away.

That's why when you ask a european how they identify themselves, they say French, German, English etc. with no mention of religion even though they might be a devout. This is what Jinnah wanted.

It takes a higher level of conscious to think in this way, to be authentic, that's why Taliban can't even bring themselves to raise the Afghan flag because Ghenghis absolutely obliterated their psyche.

Last edited:
I understand you. Its just that I find some Pakistanis cherry picking history as per their convenience. Just comes across as wannabe sometimes. Its the same as north Indians trying to associate themselves with fair skinned Aryans all the time and the right wing idiots with Hitler.

Agree with you.

It is all an illusion; but we are compelled to live in this illusionary existence, and, to live, is to act, and that encompasses the politics, as well. It is a sort of compulsion.

Stockholm syndrome

Religion is not an identity especially when it originates in some place far away.

That's why when you ask a european how they identify themselves, they say French, German, English etc. with no mention of religion even though they might be a devout.

I like how Europeans have moved ahead. I have dealt with many in the past and they laugh off their invasions of each other when they are together. Sign of a mature society that does not feel insecure.

The bad memory of Somnath still haunts the Indians even today, many are fuming at Haqqani remarks. Seems like he stepped on their Dukhti Rag.

I like how Europeans have moved ahead. I have dealt with many in the past and they laugh off their invasions of each other when they are together. Sign of a mature society that does not feel insecure.

Its that insecurity which leads to chest thumping and an inflated ego.

Can you imagine how much wealth these f**kers stole from us, this also includes the British and the Arabs. The irony is now our people are cheap labour in their lands.

Its that insecurity which leads to chest thumping and an inflated ego.

Can you imagine how much wealth these f**kers stole from us, this also includes the British and the Arabs. The irony is now our people are cheap labour in their lands.

These days I am reading 'The Anarchy' by William Dalrymple. Though it does not touch upon any new area, the amount of research gone into it is truly impressive. When that loot is put into actual numbers, you can't help but grudge that all the comforts that the landed Brits are enjoying in their cozy mansions is drained from our lands, specially the parts that are now the poorest

I think India is too busy having panic attacks due to all the Chinese incursions into the Ladakh area these days!!!

The Afghan invasion of India is probably 5 to 10 years down the the road...

India should have only one panic attack at a time.... Two, three, or more is enough to give them a mortal heart attack...

I doubt it will be Geographically same India 10 years from now

This visit of Anas Haqqani to the Tomb of Sultan Ghaznavi has created panic waves across India. Surely the Taliban have other things in mind as well.

View attachment 782406
I don't think it means anything. He just went to visit.
Just had a read through on Wiki and its disgusting. They did the same as Arabs, behead the men, make the women sex slaves.

Do you know how intelligent and conscious south asians are? Makes me sick thinking about all the innocent women and children being raped.
Wikipeddia is changed by Indian trolls. Go to the talk section on the wiki page and you'll see what I'm talking about.

It's not as if India has been sending love letters to the Taliban since their takeover. Every day in the Indian media there are negative reports about the current Afghan regime, and the twitter soldiers are at a different level altogether. In a connected world it is there for everyone to see, so Indians shouldn't be surprised if Taliban, especially the Haqqanis want to make such gestures. Sometimes I wish the Indians would just shut up and stop their non stop commentary on Afghanistan. Just quietly prepare for any fallout that you anticipate. Taliban are not going to be reformed by Indian moral outrage of all things.

This visit of Anas Haqqani to the Tomb of Sultan Ghaznavi has created panic waves across India. Surely the Taliban have other things in mind as well.

View attachment 782406
This is not so subtle signaling to the handlers of ISKP. If you folks remember, the Taliban issued a statement that they know that some hostile intelligence agencies were behind the uptick in ISKP led violence. While the street fighting talib based on his life's sole experience fighting the Americans would think it is America, the bigwigs of the Talib movement know full well where the dots connect.

I like the way he pointed out 'smashed the idol of Somnath'.

Somnath is somewhere in Gujrat, the place where Modi rose to prominence.
I think Modi is ensuring patrons of Ghaznavi are suffering enough that they seek others' help everday

Actually this time it wont take 17 attacks, 2 Attacks will be more than enough to give those Chaddi wearing RSS cartoons :lol:

I like the way he pointed out 'smashed the idol of Somnath'.

Somnath is somewhere in Gujrat, the place where Modi rose to prominence.
Any illness if it is unable to kill you it will increase your immune response against similar illness ..In your case illness claimed it's victim but Somnath is still there , standing tall against all illness..

Back
Top Bottom