What's new

Analysis points to China's work on new anti-satellite weapon

another anti-china propaganda to boost up their military funding. lol. that rocket fired in 2013 was a sounding rocket for scientific research, not weapon.. everything china does in space always related to evil weapon blabla:D

You blown up some LEO satellites, while China can blow up some GEO satellites.

We blown up a satellite that was there where it was. If you think the U.S. can't blow up satellites in higher orbit, you are in deep shit. Try blowing up satellites from ships and maybe we will talk. As I've said we haven't blown up satellites in many years. Since the 80s I believe.

Blowing up satellites in space is not a difficult bit of technology.
India too has this capability but our scientists think that it 'll only create debris in space that can harm satellites orbiting the earth or future satellites.

These tests by US and China are meant for showing off their capability and intent to each rather than for any actual testing.

Blowing up satellites in space is not a difficult bit of technology.
India too has this capability but our scientists think that it 'll only create debris in space that can harm satellites orbiting the earth or future satellites.

These tests by US and China are meant for showing off their capability and intent to each rather than for any actual testing.

what are you smoking bragging indian tech again which has yet to show the same caliber?
The tests done by China above in the OP were actual tests on real objects

We blown up a satellite that was there where it was. If you think the U.S. can't blow up satellites in higher orbit, you are in deep shit. Try blowing up satellites from ships and maybe we will talk. As I've said we haven't blown up satellites in many years. Since the 80s I believe.

how many times have you tried and failed?

Last edited:
what are you smoking bragging indian tech again which has yet to show the same caliber?
The tests done by China above in the OP were actual tests on real objects

I am putting you on ignore.
Plz don't bother quoting me again.
Kthnxbai :)

Back
Top Bottom