What's new

Analysis of Sino-Pakistan Relationship

Or I misunderstood, sir, but I have to be careful, some Indians, you too like to play some small tricks. Sir, if you have no other intentions, I misunderstood, that was my mistake, I went to openly apologize to you here . But, sir, quite frankly, I still doubt.

China. Burgeoning economy. Military growth to defend its economy. India also a burgeoning economy but with military growth to watch its back and sustain its economy. Pakistan. Rupturing within and relying on the US and other nations to sustain its military. If Pakistan balkanizes then that would be an economic and security nightmare more to India and China than to any other nation. Right now India has to focus its foreign policy with one Pakistani government whose foreign Indian agenda is clear to India. Imagine the nightmare of having to deal with various Pakistani states on our doorstep, some militant anti-Indian and perhaps 1 or more Indian friendly. India's costs for securing itself against the various new aggresive Pakistani states would quadruple. Therefore, China in its wisdom has seen it fit to support the current dispensation in Pakistan. It serves China's purpose since they already have an established relationship with the Pakistani government and state. Certain Pakistani balkanized extremist states may very well choose to side with the Islamic rebels in China and this would be a major headache to China. Likewise and based on what is stated here, the Pakistani poster who tried to sell the Akhand Bharat theory as being a foreign policy of India should revisit his thinking. For Akhand Bharat to work, it would mean a balkanization of Pakistan to a greater extent than what happened in 1971. It would clearly not be of any benefit to India. In fact it would perhaps be political suicide and the economic destruction of India to even think of implementing that system. I dont belive that our BJP or any other formidable political party would even consider Akhand Bharat as a policy. That would be tantamount to the current day German goverment considering adopting Nazism with it lebensraum policy as its current policy. Anyways, why would India even think of incorporating or being the cause of creation of various states which would consist of millions of theocratic extremists whose main foreign policy is the destruction of India as a country.

If you have any betrayal feel I can say very very sorry for it, though my reason tells me, still need to doubt, but sir , if it is I misunderstood, I sincerely apologize, I hope we can forget It. but, sir, I really do not want to play the game, very easy to shake people's confidence. I hope we can communicate more sincere.

Or give you a compensation, I do not refute your point of view in a week?;)

If this is a private discussion, you are right, but, sir, this is an open topic, if I do not open your argument, how to expose your mistakes? If you do not open, I just can debate with you in private discussions, But, sir, this is an open debate, not a private discussion. all are watching, waiting. Yes, sir, you do not owe me anything, but you play little tricks for your work, I do not like it, so Make public our views and arguments will not to hide anything. debate is ok, but do not play little tricks, sir.

If there are any rude, I apologize, but I have to be more careful , in fact, the fact also shows that your argument can not support your point of view.

That PM I sent you was private.

I reserve the right to respond to any post or not. Same goes for everyone here.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

If you have any betrayal feel I can say very very sorry for it, though my reason tells me, still need to doubt, but sir , if it is I misunderstood, I sincerely apologize, I hope we can forget It. but, sir, I really do not want to play the game, very easy to shake people's confidence. I hope we can communicate more sincere.

Or give you a compensation, I do not refute your point of view in a week?;)

There is no game, little or big.

And let's move on. It was not a big deal.

That PM I sent you was private.

I reserve the right to respond to any post or not. Same goes for everyone here.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

There is no game, little or big.

And let's move on. It was not a big deal.

Yes, PM is a private, but sir, this is an open debate in this thread, not a private discussion. All are watching, waiting. In other words, if we can not open our arguments, the debate only in private, others will be easy question. I'm afraid you have this attempt, so it is more open to your arguments. I do not understand sir, this is an open debate, why go to PM me? can not open the argument? I hope that my caution is wrong . because there is no trust is certainly not a good thing. very sorry.

However, I agree with you, this is not a big deal, I hope we can forget as soon as possible, and hope we can communicate more sincere. Thank you,

OK, let's not get sidetracked. I didn't have that particular debate with you. I just stated my opinion on the issue based on how I see it.

It was a little subjective thing and there was no point spending much time on it.

Back
Top Bottom