What's new

An other chemical disaster in Ohio, metallurgy factory burns after reportedly 2 deadly explosions

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

One person dead and at least 13 injured after explosion at metal manufacturing plant in Bedford, Ohio: Molten debris rained down as building blazed - just weeks after East Palestine toxic train derailed​

By Hope Sloop and Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com21:12 20 Feb 2023, updated 06:49 21 Feb 2023
67903843-0-image-a-34_1676947690288.jpg

67907267-11773411-Steve_Mullins_was_killed_as_a_result_of_the_explosion_at_the_Nor-m-26_167696...jpg

One person has died and at least 13 people have been injured following a large explosion at a metal manufacturing plant in Bedford, Ohio.
Ambulances were pictured on the scene of I. Schumann & Co., which makes brass and bronze alloys. It's unclear what caused the explosion, which happened around 2.15pm Monday.

One person was originally listed in critical condition but just after 8.30pm, the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed one person died from their injuries.

The victim has been identified as Steve Mullins, 46, a maintenance worker at I Schumann and Co.

The explosion in Bedford, Ohio is located just about 70 miles northwest of East Palestine, where a toxic train derailed on February 3. It is just south of Cleveland.

Read more/Updates

One person dead and at least 13 injured after explosion at metal manufacturing plant in Bedford, Ohio: Molten debris rained down as building blazed - just weeks after East Palestine toxic train derailed​

By Hope Sloop and Melissa Koenig For Dailymail.Com21:12 20 Feb 2023, updated 06:49 21 Feb 2023
View attachment 917287
View attachment 917289
One person has died and at least 13 people have been injured following a large explosion at a metal manufacturing plant in Bedford, Ohio.
Ambulances were pictured on the scene of I. Schumann & Co., which makes brass and bronze alloys. It's unclear what caused the explosion, which happened around 2.15pm Monday.

One person was originally listed in critical condition but just after 8.30pm, the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed one person died from their injuries.

The victim has been identified as Steve Mullins, 46, a maintenance worker at I Schumann and Co.

The explosion in Bedford, Ohio is located just about 70 miles northwest of East Palestine, where a toxic train derailed on February 3. It is just south of Cleveland.

Read more/Updates

I suspect Iranian drone or missile strike, A revenge attack for sending drones inside Iran for more then 500 KMS :D :enjoy:

It's not "Another", the first one simply didn't happen 😂😂🤣

It's not "Another", the first one simply didn't happen 😂😂🤣
I can change the title, but that's what i get from the link below and from the main headline.

Screenshot_20230221_180833.jpg

Buy i maybe wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is the "chemical" disaster here? Debris? Or is it just that any sh1t you can find about USA? :D
USA is full of shit bro. This is just a simple example.

Btw, what is your understanding of a metallurgy factory? And what happens if it explodes?

USA is full of shit bro. This is just a simple example.

Btw, what is your understanding of a metallurgy factory? And what happens if it explodes?

An industrial accident is just that - an accident. It will be investigated and measures to prevent another similar incident will be put in place. Nothing more, nothing less. The only thing full of shit here is your mind.

An industrial accident is just that - an accident. It will be investigated and measures to prevent another similar incident will be put in place. Nothing more, nothing less. The only thing full of shit here is your mind.
The least it could cause is polluting the air. Different kinds of catalysts mostly poisonous are used in metallurgy factories. Hence a chemical disaster.

And don't get offended, i just completed what you stated.

Different kinds of catalysts mostly poisonous are used in metallurgy factories. Hence a chemical disaster.

Did you see the results of any air monitoring showing any contaminants of concern in the air around the incident, or is it just your shit-stirring?

I can change the title, but that's what i get from the link below and from the main headline.

View attachment 917318

Buy i maybe wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lolz, no you aren't wrong, I was sarcastic, as the Occidental and US medias, officials,.. didn't reported the first catastrophic one 😂

Back
Top Bottom