What's new

An open letter to the Chief Justice, from a granddaughter

I think nobody can't be caught red-handed because you can't judge intent. You can't tell somebody was planting a bomb or was a passerby who stopped to admire the beauty of its engineering!

Yes exactly how could the esteemed court accept such deprecated evidence as the DNA tests and medical reports and that too in case of a rape. No the event of rape should be witnessed in public, if the event is not witnessed in public than its not rape, RIGHT??? So why have these DNA testing and medical reports in the first place? Get rid of them specially if the cousin of the accused Quyyum Jatoi is a member of the ruling party, well his support to the accused is enough for the esteemed court and means more than these stupid scientific reports. After all science is a tool of kuffar to get us away from deen,

Yes CJs son Arslan must be having a good time after getting into a medical college having failed HSC and later inducted into police initially as as doctor and later transferred to operations as a regular SP having failed CSS twice in violation of all the rules of FPSC. One word WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mukhtaran Mai has however denied that anybody named Hazoor Bakhsh is related to her and whether she is a good woman or not doesnt reduce the gravity of the crime committed against her.

Yes exactly how could the esteemed court accept such deprecated evidence as the DNA tests and medical reports and that too in case of a rape. No the event of rape should be witnessed in public, if the event is not witnessed in public than its not rape, RIGHT??? So why have these DNA testing and medical reports in the first place? Get rid of them specially if the cousin of the accused Quyyum Jatoi is a member of the ruling party, well his support to the accused is enough for the esteemed court and means more than these stupid scientific reports. After all science is a tool of kuffar to get us away from deen,Yes CJs son Arslan must be having a good time after getting into a medical college having failed HSC and later inducted into police initially as as doctor and later transferred to operations as a regular SP having failed CSS twice in violation of all the rules of FPSC.
One word WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Sir the thing which you are saying is needs law I mean DNA thing if their is no LAW CJ can't order any DNA sir Please ask your government to make LAW and he will do it
Mukhtar
Sir the thing which you are saying is needs law I mean DNA thing if their is no LAW CJ can't order any DNA sir Please ask your government to make LAW and he will do it

Yaar facts to check kar lia karo. DNA tests and blood tests were carried out in the medical exam and it was on the basis of these tests that they were sentenced in lower courts. CJ just found that DNA evidence is not evidence enough in a rape case.

I thought we went one step ahead, for your uncivilized comment about CJ of Pakistan. anyways,

look you know we cannot persecute Mumtaz Qadari, nor we can let him walk away, in either way he would become a hero for some... Just like that if you bring that particular terrorist to courts(if he exists), what do you want another Mumtaz Qadari type of hype?
what happened was that security forces handed over the terrorist to go through a court trial, to have a good bashing of the courts, and giving their kind (essentially fascist) arguments against the court. because they knew its a sensitive issue. Instead of doing what they usually do (take them to intelligence agencies, never to be found again).

You are quite confused on what I intended to state earlier.

Anyway, your explanation shows a weak mindedness that persists amongst Pakistani's which allows killers, murderers and terrorists to walk free.

I know your point of view is restricted owing to your intellectual capacity but in the modern world dictated by civilized norms, due process entails following the correct path of law and not using other means which are necessarily illegal.

Knowing your "fascist" thought, you would want to pursue what you outlined but in a civilized country, the opposite occurs.

You are quite confused on what I intended to state earlier.

Anyway, your explanation shows a weak mindedness that persists amongst Pakistani's which allows killers, murderers and terrorists to walk free.

I know your point of view is restricted owing to your intellectual capacity but in the modern world dictated by civilized norms, due process entails following the correct path of law and not using other means which are necessarily illegal.

Knowing your "fascist" thought, you would want to pursue what you outlined but in a civilized country, the opposite occurs.

my opinion is not for you to do personal attacks, or degrade the Pakistani nation's way of thinking in general...rather its about how one understands a situation, and works out for a solution.

As far as implementation of LAW is concern, I know exactly how LAW is followed in a civilized country (whichever country you were referring to)

my opinion is not for you to do personal attacks, or degrade the Pakistani nation's way of thinking in general...rather its about how one understands a situation, and works out for a solution.

As far as implementation of LAW is concern, I know exactly how LAW is followed in a civilized country (whichever country you were referring to)

Then you should also follow your own opinion and refrain from personally attacking people on the forum like you did in the introduction thread for SecularRevolution.

You treat like with like and its up to you to end it.

As for weak mindedness in this nation, it exists, no nation would be in this position without weak minded individuals.

The solution is for the institutes to take correct course of action and set examples for the nation rather than running scared from some terrorists.

When you talk about 'law', you fail to understand the implication of this law in relation to current events.

Back
Top Bottom