What's new

An open letter to the Chief Justice, from a granddaughter

Courts see evidence !!! it doesnot work with accordance to the wishes of some, is that asking too much ?

So a terrorist caught while carrying out a terrorist act is not evidence enough for the courts.

I guess you are following the mantra of that guy in your picture, just talk like a maniac and don't do anything.

A terrorist was overpowered and caught, he was handed over to the authorities, he should be prosecuted.

Is that asking too much?

So a terrorist caught while carrying out a terrorist act is not evidence enough for the courts.

I guess you are following the mantra of that guy in your picture, just talk like a maniac and don't do anything.

A terrorist was overpowered and caught, he was handed over to the authorities, he should be prosecuted.

Is that asking too much?
if their is no eye witness who said than how can you the terrorist was caught on the spot????????????? will you like to answer me

if their is no eye witness who said than how can you the terrorist was caught on the spot????????????? will you like to answer me

There were eye witnesses including those who overpowered him.

Everyone saw the man enter and launch an attack with guns.

Who said there were no 'eye witnesses'?

There were eye witnesses including those who overpowered him.

Everyone saw the man enter and launch an attack with guns.

Who said there were no 'eye witnesses'?

but none of them appeared in court so their were no eye witness because eye witness should testify in front of the judge

but none of them appeared in court so their were no eye witness because eye witness should testify in front of the judge

Did you even read the article?

I know I am wasting my time but I will answer this for you, the terrorists caught has disappeared.

He was handed over to the authorities and he hasn't been brought to courts or heard of since.

Is that asking too much?

I said wishful thinking is not evidence. stop your fascist mantra.

I said wishful thinking is not evidence. stop your fascist mantra.

Wishful thinking is the correct word for your goal.

Fascist mantra describes your beloved party very well too.

It's time to run off little boy and post some more videos more Khabarnak or spread some conspiracy.

Wishful thinking is the correct word for your goal.

Fascist mantra describes your beloved party very well too.

It's time to run off little boy and post some more videos more Khabarnak or spread some conspiracy.

no for "our goal"(justice for all) the right word is dreaming...

for what you are saying is wishful thinking... had there been any evidence or sufficient evidence, the government would have cried the hell out of this country against the CJ of Pakistan.

pursuing yourself fascist agenda, you are accusing us for being on the same track??? "chor ki dari mein tinka" I would say :p

faisal raza abadi has some points, yet evidence is not points.... evidence are required to be presented in the court of law, to be neutrally judged. unlike extra judicial killing style of fascists.

remember before the law, its not what you think is right, but what is presented, judged, and decided with accordance to the laws of the state, is right.

both parties always think they are on the right side, its honourable judge that decides on the basis of evidence presented.

What the hell are you on about?

I am talking about the terrorist who was caught and hasn't been presented in court.

The law of the land should be followed in all cases and the culprits punished which has not happened in Pakistan.

What the hell are you on about?

I am talking about the terrorist who was caught and hasn't been presented in court.

The law of the land should be followed in all cases and the culprits punished which has not happened in Pakistan.

I thought we went one step ahead, for your uncivilized comment about CJ of Pakistan. anyways,

look you know we cannot persecute Mumtaz Qadari, nor we can let him walk away, in either way he would become a hero for some... Just like that if you bring that particular terrorist to courts(if he exists), what do you want another Mumtaz Qadari type of hype?
what happened was that security forces handed over the terrorist to go through a court trial, to have a good bashing of the courts, and giving their kind (essentially fascist) arguments against the court. because they knew its a sensitive issue. Instead of doing what they usually do (take them to intelligence agencies, never to be found again).

Well this CJ would evict all the cases against terrorists caught red handed, not take any action in the pending corruption cases against Nawaz Sharif so much so that the whole Punjab Govt has been running on a stay order for the last 3.5 years under the excuse that the courts don't have enough time. This SC would release the rapists of Mukhtaran Mai, yes all of them and YET they would find time to take SUO MOTTO on a liquor bottle. Our judicial system is a joke while our supreme court nothing less than a comedy show headed by no other than a BUFFOON himself.

Hopefully his son is having a good time in POLICE after failing CSS twice.

True Pakistan does have a kangaroo court system instead of a proper judicial system.

But at least shes trying and making an effort!

While i fully sympathize with you and understand what you are going through, from a purely legal point of view, a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty. You have mentioned that the man caught in the gruesome murder of your Grand father was caught and handed over to the authorities. Do you know whether he has gone to court or not?Please lets get the facts out so that we can draw some meaningful conclusions. It should be easy enough to find out what happened to the man.
Araz
Araz

Well this CJ would evict all the cases against terrorists caught red handed, not take any action in the pending corruption cases against Nawaz Sharif so much so that the whole Punjab Govt has been running on a stay order for the last 3.5 years under the excuse that the courts don't have enough time. This SC would release the rapists of Mukhtaran Mai, yes all of them and YET they would find time to take SUO MOTTO on a liquor bottle. Our judicial system is a joke while our supreme court nothing less than a comedy show headed by no other than a BUFFOON himself.
Mr if your governemt can't give any proof to CJ what the hell he can do on earth and even in Mukhtaran Mai case their was no proof and also sir Mukhtaran Mai has become more controversial with the latest Wikkileaks
Mr if your governemt can't give any proof to CJ what the hell he can do on earth and even in Mukhtaran Mai case their was no proof and also sir Mukhtaran Mai has become more controversial with the latest Wikkileaks

Yes exactly how could the esteemed court accept such deprecated evidence as the DNA tests and medical reports and that too in case of a rape. No the event of rape should be witnessed in public, if the event is not witnessed in public than its not rape, RIGHT??? So why have these DNA testing and medical reports in the first place? Get rid of them specially if the cousin of the accused Quyyum Jatoi is a member of the ruling party, well his support to the accused is enough for the esteemed court and means more than these stupid scientific reports. After all science is a tool of kuffar to get us away from deen,

Yes CJs son Arslan must be having a good time after getting into a medical college having failed HSC and later inducted into police initially as as doctor and later transferred to operations as a regular SP having failed CSS twice in violation of all the rules of FPSC. One word WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mukhtar

Back
Top Bottom