What's new

An open letter to Pakistani men, from a working class woman

Sorry those who are not doing Hijab and breaking orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW they won't get respect simple rule.
Agreed 100%. Those who look towards west for guidance (including the writer of the subject article) are seriously mistaken, their is no other solution to the problems of humanity other than told by Allah (SWT). Islam is a complete code of life. JO SHAKH-e-NAZUK PAY AASHIANA BANAY GA, NAAPAIDAAR HOGA

O bhai stop it, prostitutes all over the world are recognized by their dressing so dont underestimate the importance of dress

You don't even know that prostitutes wear scraf and hijab when they are out for their business. And you think you are qualified enough to tell us how dress would determine ones personality and character.

I am done here.

@Zibago masair ina ki duss yar kafi sari g*s*t*a Islmabada bich kay pa kay phirnia.

You don't even know that prostitutes wear scraf and hijab when they are out for their business. And you think you are qualified enough to tell us how dress would determine ones personality and character.

I am done here.

@Zibago masair ina ki duss yar kafi sari g*s*t*a Islmabada bich kay pa kay phirnia.
Topi burka ya simple burka ena ki akho zara faizabad na chakur laan 10 bajey toan aan ina ki pata chalsi :D

I am done here.

Mandi more meim toan in gunah gar amkhoan nay burqa posh khaton ko daikha aisey kam kartey aur taxi mein beth kay cho mantar

Mein udhar am lainey gaya tha just so you know

I am done here.

I want talking about Pakistani pros. And otherwise also I have never been able to pluck up courage to look at a lady who is modestly clad.

Topi burka ya simple burka ena ki akho zara faizabad na chakur laan 10 bajey toan aan ina ki pata chalsi :D

Mandi more meim toan in gunah gar amkhoan nay burqa posh khaton ko daikha aisey kam kartey aur taxi mein beth kay cho mantar

Inna ki lagna bus jiss purqa pa kida o bari zahida tay ba kamal ho gai. Ajja kal tay kafi saria tareekh marny asta v purka pa kay julnia parka bich.

Mein udhar am lainey gaya tha just so you know

Yeah I know :D no worries.

Inna ki lagna bus jiss purqa pa kida o bari zahida tay ba kamal ho gai. Ajja kal tay kafi saria tareekh marny asta v purka pa kay julnia parka bich.

Yeah I know :D no worries.
lol, you guys seem well versant i must say

I want talking about Pakistani pros. And otherwise also I have never been able to pluck up courage to look at a lady who is modestly clad.

You shouldn't also be looking at woman who is wearing skirt. Simple.

lol, you guys seem well versant i must say

Yes ....... we live in this society and knowing your society is a crime than arrest us. :D

Yes ....... we live in this society and knowing your society is a crime than arrest us. :D

sorry itna pakka eman nahi mera

Well yes but women also don't have the right to wear skirt in public. You either cover up or loose respect simple as that.

sorry itna pakka eman nahi mera

Well yes but women also don't have the right to wear skirt in public. You either cover up or loose respect simple as that.
"You either cover up or loose respect simple as that" you have summed up the conversation in one sentence, DARYA KO KOOZAY MAIN BAND KAR DIA HAI AP NAY

Attachments

• bimbo_by_grievousgeneral-d9jj8u7.jpg
    bimbo_by_grievousgeneral-d9jj8u7.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
Do Pakistani girls wear skirts? Serious question.

Yes Pakistani girls do wear long skirts in offices, but they are mainly Christian Pakistani girls. I won't go into details of fashion shows and models etc.

Yes Pakistani girls do wear long skirts in offices, but they are mainly Christian Pakistani girls. I won't go into details of fashion shows and models etc.

Schools? Up-market private Jesuit ones?

Pakistani men also don't have the right to wear barmuda or shorts in public (its a torture to see hairy legs), they should cover up or loose respect simple as that.

Schools? Up-market private Jesuit ones?

Excuse me?

Back
Top Bottom