What's new

An Open Letter to Arnab Goswami : Presstitute Is Your Baby

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
I am writing a letter to you Arnab Goswami since this is the only way where I can express myself uninterrupted without getting bullied by you. I must tell you that I have closely observed you Arnab.

When two years back on NewsHour you started focusing on scams most of the prime time English news hungry public, including me, hailed you as one daring journo, and truly you were. As the UPA 2 regime piled up on scams one after the other you continued your aggression & noise on your shows. Come May 2014 we all know what became of the UPA. But very few know what became of you Arnab. As I said, I have closely observed you, so today I will tell you Arnab what had happened to you in May 2014.

The results of Lok Sabha election 2014 got into your head. Somebody made you believe, very strongly, that the UPA fall was because of the new ‘trendsetter’ in the town: Lord Arnab Goswami of the English prime time News Hour. You started believing that your baby, the News Hour, will now on decide the top agendas of this country.

You started taking it as a personal achievement when it was not you but others out there on streets fighting it out with the corrupt regime. You Arnab, you made it personal. A journalist reports on the events in the country. But Arnab, you started reporting with an aim to set agendas. You shifted your focus less on journalism and more on influencing by sensationalism. From then you started disappointing me Arnab.

Arnab, being focused on what you think is right is a good virtue. But when keeping focus in a particular direction is with an intention to only do something different, however wrong it may be, it becomes a boon. Trending #ShameOnTimesNow was one such moment that should have made you realize that your daily hour of ‘daring journalism’, as you claim, had degraded to an arrogant irrational noisy hour. You had successfully brought street vandalism against out cricket team to a prime time news show. Congratulations. But that fine day you lost me Arnab.

Being shamed by Tweeples, nevertheless, you chose to satisfy your appetite for sensationalism by going after a retired General of the Indian Army. Don’t tell me Arnab that you, the chief of the kangaroo court called ‘News Hour’ who investigates and gets secret documents on his debates, wasn’t able to catch the sarcastic tone in General Singh’s statement? I mean, seriously, do you want me to believe that? You chose not hear the tone because you had made it personal with the General after he had strongly rebutted the media on his Pak Embassy visit reporting. You were waiting for something to catch hold of the General again and you twisted his words to take your revenge. Always, remember its you who made it personal Arnab.

General VK Singh had joined the Army in 1970 and you were born in 1973 Arnab. You see the point? You don’t mess with such an experienced Army man without facts. And that’s where you got a whacking insult. Thanks to you Media stands exposed identified with a new terminology of “presstitutes”. You had never expected such a daring reply from the General but it’s not only you who can bully others. Isn’t it?

Today your condition is like that of Hitler on the day of ’20 July Plot’, when after escaping death & getting seriously injured in a bomb blast in his headquarters he shouted “I am God, nobody can kill me”. This was his way of reassuring himself of his greatness which we all know was utterly false.

Arnab, I don’t see the News Hour now but I assume you sensationalise, interrupt & bully as usual daily on your show. May be that’s your way to reassure yourself that you are still the ‘God’ for the English news hungry public. Retrospect before you push yourself to total irrelevance.

My Best Wishes

By: Prateek Tandon

@levina @Rain Man

uPEi6JOSIUZqIRSvtfPZzRV9NMo84hVutmu9rmdEkdwHCP9yr7mQ_wdmtmFOEwT4wM1X-xAqpsehV50hZMCp6V3OSkZ5matf-Lskk04YlTRRSiL_eoyYhwzA2p9W=w376-h391-nc

I am writing a letter to you Arnab Goswami since this is the only way where I can express myself uninterrupted without getting bullied by you. I must tell you that I have closely observed you Arnab.

When two years back on NewsHour you started focusing on scams most of the prime time English news hungry public, including me, hailed you as one daring journo, and truly you were. As the UPA 2 regime piled up on scams one after the other you continued your aggression & noise on your shows. Come May 2014 we all know what became of the UPA. But very few know what became of you Arnab. As I said, I have closely observed you, so today I will tell you Arnab what had happened to you in May 2014.

The results of Lok Sabha election 2014 got into your head. Somebody made you believe, very strongly, that the UPA fall was because of the new ‘trendsetter’ in the town: Lord Arnab Goswami of the English prime time News Hour. You started believing that your baby, the News Hour, will now on decide the top agendas of this country.

You started taking it as a personal achievement when it was not you but others out there on streets fighting it out with the corrupt regime. You Arnab, you made it personal. A journalist reports on the events in the country. But Arnab, you started reporting with an aim to set agendas. You shifted your focus less on journalism and more on influencing by sensationalism. From then you started disappointing me Arnab.

Arnab, being focused on what you think is right is a good virtue. But when keeping focus in a particular direction is with an intention to only do something different, however wrong it may be, it becomes a boon. Trending #ShameOnTimesNow was one such moment that should have made you realize that your daily hour of ‘daring journalism’, as you claim, had degraded to an arrogant irrational noisy hour. You had successfully brought street vandalism against out cricket team to a prime time news show. Congratulations. But that fine day you lost me Arnab.

Being shamed by Tweeples, nevertheless, you chose to satisfy your appetite for sensationalism by going after a retired General of the Indian Army. Don’t tell me Arnab that you, the chief of the kangaroo court called ‘News Hour’ who investigates and gets secret documents on his debates, wasn’t able to catch the sarcastic tone in General Singh’s statement? I mean, seriously, do you want me to believe that? You chose not hear the tone because you had made it personal with the General after he had strongly rebutted the media on his Pak Embassy visit reporting. You were waiting for something to catch hold of the General again and you twisted his words to take your revenge. Always, remember its you who made it personal Arnab.

General VK Singh had joined the Army in 1970 and you were born in 1973 Arnab. You see the point? You don’t mess with such an experienced Army man without facts. And that’s where you got a whacking insult. Thanks to you Media stands exposed identified with a new terminology of “presstitutes”. You had never expected such a daring reply from the General but it’s not only you who can bully others. Isn’t it?

Today your condition is like that of Hitler on the day of ’20 July Plot’, when after escaping death & getting seriously injured in a bomb blast in his headquarters he shouted “I am God, nobody can kill me”. This was his way of reassuring himself of his greatness which we all know was utterly false.

Arnab, I don’t see the News Hour now but I assume you sensationalise, interrupt & bully as usual daily on your show. May be that’s your way to reassure yourself that you are still the ‘God’ for the English news hungry public. Retrospect before you push yourself to total irrelevance.

My Best Wishes

@levina @Rain Man
Arnab needs a doctor

What's the need to get so emotional about how one anchor conducts his show? You know, if you don't like a show or anchor, you can vote him out, with your remote. As consumers, you have the choice to decide which product to purchase. If you stop watching the show, and so do most others, the network will cancel the show.

All this moralizing and preaching will not bother the network or anchor one bit - all that matters to them is whether or not the buyers purchase their product. It's the same as with tangible goods - a fabric company or food product company will produce the item for which there is demand. That is why Bombay dyeing doesn't make kimonos, and Macy's doesn't stock up sarees - they make or sell what their customer base would want.

So instead of writing emotional letters like this one, simply press a button on you remote. If many others feel like you do, then AG will be shown the door, or will have to modify his program according to the viewer's interest. If you want to send them a message, the simplest and most effective message would be "I cannot watch your show anymore, because..." That's all that needs to be said, not bemoan at length about the anchor's past and psychoanalyzing his mind to guess the reasons for the degradation of the show. Speak in a businesslike manner, not in a sermonizing one.

P.S: I myself cannot bear to watch his show. It is, to put it mildly, a crapfest.

He is still much better than anti nationals like Sagarika Ghose and especially Barkha Dutt
ANd Rana Ayub,Mihir "Simon" Sharma etc

My Best Wishes

@levina @Rain Man

You are a very senior and active member . and i like your posts ..

but why did you post this thread in Indian Defence Section ?

Most stopped watching Newshour . The moment the started to shout at non issue when this new govt is working like a gem people lost the hope. For Him its not possible or should not be possible. What will they do for prime time dogfight ? Some even calling him or may be call him as Dog fighter Arab of don't change. People are not fool. When he targeted congress he had a point and people supported . But when you target BJP gov which I must say last 11 months was better than 10 years of Congress corrupted rule , then people started to understand . That you are one sick basturddd .

Aam Admi went for the kill when you targeted our Former Army Cheif . GEN VK SINGH . The man has created history in rescuing our citizens and others by risking his life . Like a true jawan. But it was not enough ? Why? Ppl don't see thru you but I can. During Delhi election I saw a complete U Turn by you . By quoting 'There should not be a monopoly in Indian Politics. Later followed by AAM Admi Party Ads openly for the next 24 hours . Why not BJP ? Don't say they dint approach

In a democratic system like India, it will be very bad for the government to make any move against these presstitudes but we need us as citizens of India to do something we must protest against these media, if needed block their offices and stop their bullshit broadcasts, then they willlearn the lesson.

Last edited:
You are a very senior and active member . and i like your posts ..

but why did you post this thread in Indian Defence Section ?

Member's club/Senior's/South asia, I think??. Couldn't decide...just posted. I could not access PDF through out the day...only showed 404 error

Most stopped watching Newshour . The moment the started to shout at non issue when this new govt is working like a gem people lost the hope. For Him its not possible or should not be possible. What will they do for prime time dogfight ? Some even calling him or may be call him as Dog fighter Arab of don't change. People are not fool. When he targeted congress he had a point and people supported . But when you target BJP gov which I must say last 11 months was better than 10 years of Congress corrupted rule , then people started to understand . That you are one sick basturddd .

Aam Admi went for the kill when you targeted our Former Army Cheif . GEN VK SINGH . The man has created history in rescuing our citizens and others by risking his life . Like a true jawan. But it was not enough ? Why? Ppl don't see thru you but I can. During Delhi election I saw a complete U Turn by you . By quoting 'There should not be a monopoly in Indian Politics. Later followed by AAM Admi Party Ads openly for the next 24 hours . Why not BJP ? Don't say they dint approach

He is a sick bastard for expressing his opinion against the BJP?

This kind of fascist thinking makes you the actual anti national here

He is a sick bastard for expressing his opinion against the BJP?

This kind of fascist thinking makes you the actual anti national here

Arnab need doctor or not first u need a doctor to check your eyes before replying like that .

I said when he keep bringing out pity pony issues about BJP when completely enforcing the public with misinformation it's unbearable to watch . There are many instances he will never allow BJP spokesperson to make his point but allowing all others to take a pot shot at BJP . Simple example will be on Presstitute comment. He kept asking "Show me one example of journos being biased "

KOOVAI dude just go to YouTube and watch it for urself . I don't give a damn abt what you think. For me this is called PRESSTITUTE .

Arnab need doctor or not first u need a doctor to check your eyes before replying like that .

I said when he keep bringing out pity pony issues about BJP when completely enforcing the public with misinformation it's unbearable to watch . There are many instances he will never allow BJP spokesperson to make his point but allowing all others to take a pot shot at BJP . Simple example will be on Presstitute comment. He kept asking "Show me one example of journos being biased "

KOOVAI dude just go to YouTube and watch it for urself . I don't give a damn abt what you think. For me this is called PRESSTITUTE .

If its unbearable to watch dont watch it. Just dont attack his right to say it.

You would not even think a second about criticizing him if he had shouted against a Congress spokesperson.

I mean is he serious ? Can Arnab goswami give in writing that all Jurnos are good ? But not cheap scavengers of bones thrown by bloody corrupts ? And I don't think I can take your comment seriously when country is filled with nonsense Adarsh Liberals who thinks being anti Hindu and so Anti Modi is Secular .

Well sleep with that no one give a crap

If its unbearable to watch dont watch it. Just dont attack his right to say it.

You would not even think a second about criticizing him if he had shouted against a Congress spokesperson.

Who are you to say what I should watch or what I should not. Even Arnab has no rights to say. Let times now say that those who criticise this arssse ol must no watch. This is my TV my Cable my current . If want they can stop the show and do something . When he has right to Mock everyone why can't they take our critics .

Now you sound like branded Adarsh moron to saw what I should watch what I should not . Go home and have nap kid

Back
Top Bottom