What's new

An Interview with the Hackers

srshkmr

Reaction score
Country
India
Cyber War : An Interview with Indian Mad Hunter | The Hackers Meet

With India-Pakistan getting intense at LOC, the hackers seem to start a new proxy war over the internet.

Breaking the cyber security wall is picking up as the latest trend as violation on ceasefire has become a routine quotient.

It is a strong indicator of cyber space becoming a new battle ground for India and Pakistan.

In this type of situation, a group of hackers from India named Indian Mad Hunter is continuously hacking Pakistan's websites....

Before moving forward lets take a look about this group...

Indian Mad Hunter is a group of hackers belong to India of which Mr. Genius009 is Founder and Admin. The other group members are AOnym!$T(SAM), H4ck3r007, Diku, d3vi1 1337, NEOHACKER, !NDi G3@r, ~~R@Z~~, iNDI@N.pRINCe.007

One of the member of the group namely H4ck3r007 told thehackersmeet that "after Black Dragon hacked PPP's website, this war becomes official and we hacked so many websites including some famous ones and now we are targetting their government websites."

Last edited:
can they hack stock markets???? or swiss bank accounts???

can they hack stock markets???? or swiss bank accounts???
Swiss bank accounts?? For that they hv to go past some of best Hackers in the world 8-) ,it would be fun tough :D

you know that there are talented hackers in India and Pakistan 8-) Its always a double edged sword we hit they hit us back . they hit us we hit them back :p:

Swiss bank accounts?? For that they hv to go past some of best Hackers in the world 8-) ,it would be fun tough :D
well those kinda hackers will not be known to others .. until he makes a move or gets caught :P not to mention he wont if he can attack stocks and swiss

More than Hackers, i would be concerned about Cyber espionage campaigns -

Pakistan The Latest Cyberspying Nation

A look at Operation Arachnophobia, a suspected cyber espionage campaign against India.

A recently unearthed targeted attack campaign suggests that Pakistan is evolving from hacktivism to cyber espionage.

Operation Arachnophobia, a campaign that appears to have begun in early 2013, has all the earmarks of classic advanced persistent threat/cyber espionage activity but with a few twists of its own -- including the possible involvement of a Pakistani security firm.

Researchers from FireEye and ThreatConnect recently teamed up in their investigation of the attacks, which feature a custom malware family dubbed Bitterbug that serves as the backdoor for siphoning stolen information. Though the researchers say they have not identified the specific victim organizations, they have spotted malware bundled with decoy documents related to Indian issues.

The Bitterbug malware is geared for cyber espionage purposes and was hidden behind pilfered US infrastructure as a way to hide its origins. Specifically, the attacks employ infrastructure from a US virtual private server. The Pakistani hosting provider appears to have leased its command and control infrastructure from a US VPS provider. "It's where the malware is hosted and used for command and control," says Rich Barger, chief intelligence officer at ThreatConnect. The goal was to make the attacks appear to come from the US.

Operation Arachnophobia may well be Pakistan's answer to cyber espionage campaigns against its nation that appear to have come from India. "It was engineered to collect standard Office documents on your desktop," Barger says. "It was very close to Operation Hangover activity… for which India was purportedly responsible."

Cyber espionage appears to be on the upswing in the region. Iran recently moved from a defacement-happy operation in the name of political hacktivism to cyberspying campaigns such as the so-called Operation Saffron Rosetargeting US defense contractors and Iranian dissidents.

"We know about Russia and China… India and Pakistan has room to grow and mature," Barger says.

Operation Arachnophobia was named after the Pakistani security firm Tranchulas, whose name appeared in some of the malware samples studied by FireEye researchers. "The 'Tranchulas' name was in a string" of the malware, says Mike Oppenheim, principal threat intelligence analyst at FireEye. Tranchulas was supposedly a security company that does penetration testing. The researchers say it supports "national level cyber security programs" and the development of "offensive and defensive cyber capabilities."

The researchers found major discrepancies in emails between them and Tranchulas and the Pakistani hosting provider, which led them to dig further. That's where they discovered the hosting provider had been subleasing insfrastructure from US providers, and both Tranchulas and the Pakistani hosting provider have employed or have connections with people with "cyber offensive expertise."

According to the researchers, since they published a whitepaper on their findings this month, the operation appears to have come to standstill for now.

Pakistani agencies using Finfisher spyware to spy on Indian targets

88fc38cb9fd7735a8cb402f6086ab566.png

Support Requests

SummaryProductDescriptionAttachment
Powerpoint IntegerationFinSpyThe trojan can not be integrated with powerpoint. The resulted exe file is again detected by Antiviruses... Plz look in to that and let us know asap. I have informed you this earlier on online communication too but no response.
The trojan is detected by Norton and Bit DefenderFinSpyWe came to know that the progress on by-passing Avira antivirus is going good and a new version will be released soon with the patch... as communicated earlier on skype etc that Norton and BitDefender also detects the trojan, we request to look in to this matter as well so that when you release the new version we get the support for these two anti-viruses too....
will be thankful...
Detected by Avira AntivirusFinSpyThe infection is detectable by the Avira Antivirus on target machine. This happened in a scenario when the infection was created with features MASTER BOOT RECORD INFECTION and ACTIVE HIDING ON TARGET both disabled. The message from Avira specifies presence of a TR/DROPPER.GEN trojan in the infection.

This also happens when we are creating target. We have to disable antivirus installed on Agent to generate the infection.
Customized Metadata selection of a trojan+Icon ChangerFinSpyOnce we create a trojan, the metadata in the properties of the file show random association with another software. Currently, firefox, adobe etc are being used.

It is suggested that there should be option for us i.e. user to control the metadata properties of our choice.

An option of ICON CHANGER for .exe may also be added as a new feature which should not be much difficult but very helpful.
The target limit is reduced to only 20FinSpyAs per the contract we have an allowance of 35 tagets in total on FinSpy. But for the last 2/3 weeks, we are limited to only 20 targets. Please see in to the issue so that we can do our operations in full.

Thank you.
problemsFinSpythis is khalid from paksitan as per telphonic conversation with martin you have to get live access of our server for debugging i tried to contact with mr holger he doesnt come online for last three days and contact on ur no but no response from ur germany number plz do necessary action to rectify we are in great trouble
The agent crashes when a target is openedFinSpyWhen the agent is logged on it gives an error message ERROR READING CONFIGURATION FILE. The screenshot is attached alongwith.

After that when we click on an online target, the agent crashes down with no error message. The agent is not working completely. Please update us as soon as possible.B1EA1F1E.png
Offline download managment and Incremental downloadsFinSpyWe are happy that the feature of offline target configuration has been added already. It is working successfully at our side. Earlier we have requested another feature which is described below.

We would be pleased if Gamma can add a feature in which the agent be able to select files to download even when the target is offline and whenever the target comes online, those selected files may be downloaded without the interaction required from user.

Also presently, the downloading of files discontinues if there is a network disconnect error or any other error. That file has to be downloaded again from scratch. This is a real annoyance. We want that when the connection is lost between target and agent, the file download pauses automatically wherever it was and whenever the target comes online again, the download starts from the point where it paused. In this way a lot of effort and time can be saved. It is also useful for the files which are slightly bigger than usual. I call this feature incremental download. I hope Im correct in that.

Thank you
The drives of the infected target would not openFinSpyAfter the targets have been infected, there have been some targets whose one or all of the drives remained locked with an error message :UNABLE TO OPEN THE DRIVE: However, after considerbale RnD on this bug, we have found out that the drives were not locked by any locking software like BitLocker etc. Please look in to the issue and resolve it asap so that the infected targets may be exploited at the best.

Thank you.
The infection rate is practically zero percentFinSpySince the release of the new version i.e. 4.1 the trojan is unable to infect any target. There is absolutely no response from any of the targets we attacked. Plz look in to this matter as it is very serious one.
The FinSpy Server StartUp ErrorFinSpyWhen the Server starts up, and when the line :STARTING MTA exim4: appears, the server sends a message which is as follows:-

ALERT: exim paniclog /var/log/exim4/paniclog has non-zero size, mail system possibly broken failed!

Please tell us why this message appears now when earlier it was not there and what impact it can have on the server?
Thank you

hackers have the most cooolest job.... the only hacking I ever did is phishing type!!!!

hackers have the most cooolest job.... the only hacking I ever did is phishing type!!!!
I knew that when you said FB hacking it would be that :P
More than Hackers, i would be concerned about Cyber espionage campaigns -

Pakistan The Latest Cyberspying Nation

Pakistani agencies using Finfisher spyware to spy on Indian targets

View attachment 129230

That is some serious issue These babus some time dont use anti virus connect pendrives and install random software .. That should be banned

Guys I don't think these type of threads are allowed on PDF. Even thou some of them are interesting.

you know that there are talented hackers in India and Pakistan 8-) Its always a double edged sword we hit they hit us back . they hit us we hit them back :p:
No doubt about our hackers bud ,bt for now all we are doing is playing with websites of both the nation that are more or less unsecured,or say in a way are easy to hack,bt i wish we target some secured websites beyond the continent or beyond Indian sub continent 8-)

well those kinda hackers will not be known to others .. until he makes a move or gets caught :P
I wonder what would happen if he gets caught :p: recenly few hackers were arrested by FBI from India :woot: ,dont know what hv they hacked,bt does our govt ever supports our poor hackers,like china does :mad:

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if he gets caught :p: recenly few hackers were arrested by FBI from India :woot: ,dont what hv they hacked,by does our govt ever supports our poor hackers,like china does :map:
They Stole Money from credit cards and answer to your second question is confidential :nono:

You wouldn't say that after such a thing happens :angel:
In A First, CBI Arrests ‘Hacker Amit Tiwari’ On FBI Tip Off

Guys I don't think these type of threads are allowed on PDF. Even thou some of them are interesting.
Sissy rehne do na yar,its just an interview :-)

and answer to your second question is confidential :nono:
Okay -_- dont know why you sound more like an hacker to me :D
They Stole Money from credit cards
this also answers the ques of what would happen if some one hack into swiss Banks and plays with its transactions :D

Okay -_- dont know why you sound more like an hacker to me :D

this also answers the ques of what would happen if some one hack into swiss Banks and plays with its transactions :D

I am a Security Researcher Not a Hacker ;) 8-)

If your phone is android and rooted. you can do more ;)

The below here is a free mobile hacking tool-

zAnti - Enterprise Mobile Risk Assessment | Zimperium

I am a Security Researcher Not a Hacker ;) 8-)
Which area? :)

Cyber espionage has military implications, especially in an era, where Information Superiority is prime doctrine of USA military

Back
Top Bottom