What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

And what exactly is the Army doing about it ? Surely we can't be so naive so as to assume that the Army is seeing all of that happening under their watch without any action ?

its all over the news world.
the problem is with lack of will and hypocrisy. our Muslim brother countries now dont even bother to hide their funding and do it in front of our faces just like they are helping the "freedom fighters" of Syria who have a tendency to follow the rituals of Hinda and Shimr , ripping the heart out of their victims and cutting the necks from the back of the neck to cause prolonged and maximum pain till death.

another ritual these TTP have imported is that of the Kharjites who used to kill Muslim pilgrims and hack the bellies of pregnant mothers and kill the unborn child too. they are doing that to the people in Hangu and Parachinar. its all happening but we got thick blinders on our minds. just America needs to go and water will turn into milk and dust into gold.

I dont blame Saudis and UAE, they hate Shias , they want them all dead, its their belief, but issue is with our army and security services who think as long as the victims are those select groups its all fine and lets not glare at those who give us loans or fuel on easy terms (nothing free though Arab is not as stupid as a Yankee)

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Saudi Arabia, UAE financing extremism in south Punjab | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia, UAE funded extremist networks in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

it has nothing to do with the thread unfortunately so this post might not last longer. fair enough
give it few decades and people will say TTP never ever killed a single Pakistani, it was all Zionists and US slave Pakistani army.

Saudi Arabia will make our lives miserable in no time ? :omghaha:

:omghaha: can't help laughing at it too bro.

And what exactly is the Army doing about it ? Surely we can't be so naive so as to assume that the Army is seeing all of that happening under their watch without any action taken whatsoever to contain it ? Or that if we - the civilians - can know about such things than the soldiers who are in the midst of things are oblivious to the Saudi or UAE connections & that they, knowing full well that their Generals aren't doing anything, haven't conspicuously voiced serious concerns on the lack of initiative shown by the army, at best or a small localized mutiny at the very worst ?

Why is it when it comes to terror everybody points his fingers at the UAE and KSA? :/ the only thing KSA and Pakistan have created was the Taliban.

Zarvan,

USA is a thousand times more dangerous enemy to mess with when compared to Saudi Arabia.

I'd prefer that Pakistan take action against terrorists quickly. So far, I've seen extreme reluctance on part of Pakistan Army to fight against Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

:confused:

If Pakistan also hates Taliban and AQ this much, why don't you remove them quickly? It's not like the Pakistan Army can't fight against a rag-tag bunch of brainwashed guys with nothing to fight against air power and mechanised forces.

Zarvan must be smoking something :undecided: KSA has never been hostile toward Pakistan :/

So Taliban are not enemies of Pakistan?

Scratch your brother's face with knife. Then say he is my enemy...............
Mafhoom of hadith...
"A muslim is a brother of another muslim, he doesn't do injustice with him and doesn't hand him to any tyrant."

@ Taimikhan.

Sir i think Saudis were negotiating for 300 AK's and they did field trails too back in 2006.

Do you have any info on that ?

Dude, Saudi have the best in the world arms available to them. Why will they go for AK. I have been listening this for at least 7-8 years.

It was supposed to inducted in 2012 as per some forum member. What is the status today.

Can some one post possible Pics of AK-II?? Some artists Imagination will also work..

:omghaha: can't help laughing at it too bro.

Why is it when it comes to terror everybody points his fingers at the UAE and KSA? :/ the only thing KSA and Pakistan have created was the Taliban.

Zarvan must be smoking something :undecided: KSA has never been hostile toward Pakistan :/

Understand what I said Brother than talk and we should stop talking about Al Khalid II now either it is not in the making or something else is going on of we should just wait for the Pakistan Army to reveal it if they are still working on it

Dude, Saudi have the best in the world arms available to them. Why will they go for AK. I have been listening this for at least 7-8 years.

It was supposed to inducted in 2012 as per some forum member. What is the status today.

Actually the SANG has been testing them for a while now, a decision shall be made soon.

Understand what I said Brother than talk and we should stop talking about Al Khalid II now either it is not in the making or something else is going on of we should just wait for the Pakistan Army to reveal it if they are still working on it

Bro, I'm sure you heard about sarcasm before, rite?

Actually the SANG has been testing them for a while now, a decision shall be made soon.

Bro, I'm sure you heard about sarcasm before, rite?
SANG should be equipped with lot of weapons in fact they should be turned into full Army at least 200000 of them and should have Chinese and Russian Tanks and Artillery and APC and also their own Commandos and than go for Air Force and Navy too

SANG should be equipped with lot of weapons in fact they should be turned into full Army at least 200000 of them and should have Chinese and Russian Tanks and Artillery and APC and also their own Commandos and than go for Air Force and Navy too

I support building up an independant Air Force of the SANG, but nothing else.

This type of Under Power low Muzzle velocity, inferior protected, low electronic tanks are for cash crunch countries. SA is not one of them. I will send you sweets if SA selects it.

This type of Under Power low Muzzle velocity, inferior protected, low electronic tanks are for cash crunch countries. SA is not one of them. I will send you sweets if SA selects it.

What do you mean by '' Low muzzle '' tanks? :lol: Al-Khalid's price tag is close to $5 million bro! Give it a rest.

Back
Top Bottom