What's new

An Indo-Pak wrestling Final

@ranjeet This is what I meant. Saina Nehwal might not have been the badminton player that she is now had her family not shifted to Hyderabad, which has a thriving Badminton set-up. Many of our best badminton players have moulded their art in Hyderabad.
All thanks to CBN who set up the required Infrastrcutre during AFRO-Asian games in 2003.
Badmintion Academy set up by Pullela Gopichand is world class in hyderabad.
Also many shooters shifted to hyderabad .

whats with jats this and that man, our people are just trying to find a short cut to SARKARI NAUKARI :lol:
Utha patak to waise hi karte rehte hai to socha dhang ki jagah hi kar le. :p:

Edit: Totally agree on the education part. It's a similar case here, we hate education too. That's why we were demanding reservation.
oye ranjeete... you are jat ?.. the only people in India I hate .. apart from punjabis and biharis :pop:

Last edited:
All thanks to CBN who set up the required Infrastrcutre during AFRO-Asian games in 2003.
Badmintion Academy set up by Pullela Gopichand is world class in hyderabad.
Also many shooters shifted to hyderabad .

Gopichand is doing a great service to the Nation even after retirement. I'm sure many more champions will emerge from his academy under his able tutelage.:tup:

oye rangeete... you are jat ?.. the only people in India I hate .. apart from punjabis and biharis :pop:

You're Bengali right? One of the few people hated by all Indians for some reason. :haha:

Marathi wrestler lolololololplll

God made table tennis for non-jat Indians.
Marathi Wrestler was the first Person in Independent India to win a bronze medal in olypmics

January 15, 1926–August 14, 1984) was and Indianathlete. He is best known as a wrestler who won a bronze medal at the 1952 Summer Olympics inHelsinki.[1]

Khashaba Dadasaheb Jadhav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His tale is extraordinary.

Gopichand is doing a great service to the Nation even after retirement. I'm sure many more champions will emerge from his academy under his able tutelage.:tup:
Sania Mirza was supposed to have opened a world class Tennis Academy many years ago, i don't know what she did with the money she got.
Anyways, expect a world class Tennis Academy in hyderabad soon, since KCR is into appeasement :D

Marathi Wrestler was the first Person in Independent India to win a bronze medal in olypmics

January 15, 1926–August 14, 1984) was and Indianathlete. He is best known as a wrestler who won a bronze medal at the 1952 Summer Olympics inHelsinki.[1]

Khashaba Dadasaheb Jadhav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His tale is extraordinary.

Sania Mirza was supposed to have opened a world class Tennis Academy many years ago, i don't know what she did with the money she got.
Anyways, expect a world class Tennis Academy in hyderabad soon, since KCR is into appeasement :D

That guy must have jat ancestor, only logical explanation for Marathi wrestler.

That guy must have jat ancestor, only logical explanation for Marathi wrestler.
You are beyond saving,check your nearest mental hospital for brain scan.

Yup. Although he hasn't admitted to it as yet, he's left behind plenty of clues. :D
TOP class secularism and leftist communist talk can only come from Bengalis and Kerala people.
Rest of India are different you see here how they are. :D

:p:
True. It's all about infrastructure. It's not like Jats are super humans or something. Haryana just happens to be a richer state and Haryanvis have access to good infrastructure in nearby cities like Delhi and Chandigarh. We need more cities with good sports infrastructure.

Lol

This shitty explanation can only make non-jat Indians happy nothing more, but rest of us know the reality.

Back
Top Bottom