What's new

An Ancient Indian Secret Society

The Nine Unknown is a 1923 novel by Talbot Mundy. Originally serialised in Adventure magazine, it concerns the "Nine Unknown Men", a secret society founded by the Mauryan EmperorAsoka around 270 BC to preserve and develop knowledge that would be dangerous to humanity if it fell into the wrong hands.

Yes I always knew you were a robot,devoid of emotions.:coffee:

He he he....rolling on the floor:rofl:

Btw did you know that one of these secret societies could be behind the 9/11 incident??
If so then these secret societies are full of selfish ppl who would go to any extent to achieve their motives.And thank god you and me are not members of such secret societies.
Though i still suspect that you belong to atleast one such group :devil:

yeh me too hav this thinkin:smokin:

he is
arg-skeletoon-laughs-url.gif
plus
Moving-picture-dancing-skeleton-puppet-on-string-animated-gif.gif

Is PDF a secret society? If not, let's make it one. I badly want to be part of a ssssecret sssssociety!:yahoo:

Btw did you know that one of these secret societies could be behind the 9/11 incident??
If so then these secret societies are full of selfish ppl who would go to any extent to achieve their motives.And thank god you and me are not members of such secret societies.
Though i still suspect that you belong to atleast one such group :devil:

Till now, no. I don't belong to any such group. But if i had an opportunity to be a part of a great conspiracy to change the fate of humanity, i'd gladly be a part of it. That's the dream of any anarchist like me.

This fake system irks me, my dream is to push humanity to it's brink, when there wouldn't be any difference between a 'civilized person' and a 'savage wild animal'.

levina
u dont sleep??

I live on a different part of globe.So 12am for you is just 10:30pm for me. :)
And next time dont forget tag/quote or else I wont get the alert for your posts.

Last edited:
Till now, no. I don't belong to any such group. But if i had an opportunity to be a part of a great conspiracy to change the fate of humanity, i'd gladly be a part of it. That's the dream of any anarchist like me.
Fate of humanity?anarchist??
You sound like a Miss World.
Joke:enjoy:

Skull and Bones said:
This fake system irks me, my dream is to push humanity to it's brink, when there wouldn't be any difference between a 'civilized person' and a 'savage wild animal'.
So that would either mean that every savage wild animal :taz:would be civilized.:angel:
Or every civilized person :angel:would be as good as a savage wild animal.:taz:
Issshhh now thats scary.

Conspiracy theories always follow these secret societies,the skull and bones,masons,rosicrucians,OTOs or just any secret society.I find them selfish.

@Srinivas @kseeker m getting a feeling that modi is definitely a part of this secret society of "nine unknown man"......remember him talking about chandragupta maurya again and again at patna :p

I think Rahul Gandhi is also part of a secret society, remember what he said about sending hungry people to Jupiter and will built dream machine for the poor!! :partay:

well the so called"secret society of 9 men" had its last 'maybe' till "thags" were there in indian society at the end of late 18th century and after they were massacerred by british within few years many ground brakeing theories started to come from different parts of eourope they(british) even went to tibbet and central asian nations to look for clues about them

yes they do exist and thats the major reson why germans have a soft corner for ancient indian text regarding radical theories

dont worry they will resurface whn the time is ripe as of now no chance

good luck

well the so called"secret society of 9 men" had its last 'maybe' till "thags" were there in indian society at the end of late 18th century and after they were massacerred by british within few years many ground brakeing theories started to come from different parts of eourope they(british) even went to tibbet and central asian nations to look for clues about them

yes they do exist and thats the major reson why germans have a soft corner for ancient indian text regarding radical theories

dont worry they will resurface whn the time is ripe as of now no chance

good luck
wow!! seriously......cant believe it.....sounds like some hollywood movie :D

Back
Top Bottom