What's new

Amreeki Fojio Ka Maal-e-Ghanimat Lahore Pohanch Gya

Golden opportunity for Pakistan to copy the Helmet designs to produce lower priced equivalents. I am sure Pakistan Army will buy them, and Bangladesh Army too.

By the way, what the hell is that "Padded patti" Indian soldiers wear on their head and how can it stop a bullet?
there is nothing there of any benefit to either military. its already outdated and same standard is already in use globally too. the newer standard stuff is not in that shop.

soon terrorists criminals and mafia gangs will grab it . lag gai paksitan ki
He is been doing this business for over 40 years...
So gitni lagni thi, lag gai

Criminals already have semi-automatics for decades now, every where, that's why nowadays whenever things get out of hand in terms of violant crimes
Extrajudicial killings start happening, they have been dealing with this situation for so many years so they know what's up and how to handle it

SS was a king of this, whenever crime increased a bloodbath followed and things calms down for 4-5 years, and happened again and again

2:00 he is saying "inshallah agay bhi maal-ghanimat aata rahe" lol

Pakistan has become a big market of these Nato / American goods for sale now in Lahore.

I bought these made in china stuff from the streets of kabul and Karkhano Bazar peshawar 7 years ago.

Since you can read and write English, where did you get your education from? I guess the ability to read/write does not affect the ability to think objectively

Golden opportunity for Pakistan to copy the Helmet designs to produce lower priced equivalents. I am sure Pakistan Army will buy them, and Bangladesh Army too.

By the way, what the hell is that "Padded patti" Indian soldiers wear on their head and how can it stop a bullet?

I doubt that this is genuine stuff, mostly what is available is cheap chinese knock off

If it is good quality offered at a reasonable price, does it really matter who made them?

Some youtuber from Urdu point already did a show in the same shop weeks ago, why are they copying theie stuff. Stupid content creators.

Back
Top Bottom