What's new

AMRAAM Integration into LCA-Tejas Mk1A

Source???
I added that to the original post.
My conclusion is that India will have to buy more semi-obsolete MiG-29KUBs,
or maybe finance the development of a MiG-35KUB, or simply make IAC-1 a helicopter carrier.

Last edited:
I added that to the original post.
That Blog That Taken Into account By Citing Wrong INS Russian Aircraft carrier Specification

IAC-2 Vikarant

For the IAC-1/INS Vikrant, the IN has selected the Mk 7 hydraulic damping arresting system from the US Navy, while US-based Wire Rope Industries Inc will supply the arrester cables. Another US-based company, Engineered Arresting Systems Corp, will supply the arrester barriers. In contrast, INS Vikramaditya’s hydraulic damping arresting system was designed by Marine Engineering Research Institute and made by Proletarsky Zavod. Other hardware to go on board IAC-1 include twin side-mounted aircraft elevators and their chain-drives from UK-based MacTaggart Scott, while Wire Rope Industries will supply the ammunition hoisting elevators.
Similar To
Queen Elizabeth class carriers

https://trishul-trident.blogspot.co...ts-of-iac-1ins-vikrant-ins.html?commentPage=2

That Blog That Taken Into account By Citing Wrong INS Russian Aircraft carrier

IAC-2 Vikarant

For the IAC-1/INS Vikrant, the IN has selected the Mk 7 hydraulic damping arresting system from the US Navy, while US-based Wire Rope Industries Inc will supply the arrester cables. Another US-based company, Engineered Arresting Systems Corp, will supply the arrester barriers. In contrast, INS Vikramaditya’s hydraulic damping arresting system was designed by Marine Engineering Research Institute and made by Proletarsky Zavod. Other hardware to go on board IAC-1 include twin side-mounted aircraft elevators and their chain-drives from UK-based MacTaggart Scott, while Wire Rope Industries will supply the ammunition hoisting elevators.
Similar To
Queen Elizabeth class carriers

https://trishul-trident.blogspot.co...ts-of-iac-1ins-vikrant-ins.html?commentPage=2
The posting discusses the current carrier and IAC-1.
The Super Hornet will not fit on any of those carriers due to its 10x14 meters elevator.
The IAC-1 elevators have to be rebuilt for thst to happen.

The posting discusses the current carrier and IAC-1.
The Super Hornet will not fit on any of those carriers due to its 10x14 meters elevator.
The IAC-1 elevators have to be rebuilt for thst to happen.
I am taking Indigenous Carrier that Will be Due On 2023

INS vikrant

There are two lifts, measuring 19 x 13 m, Of IAC-1/INS vikrant

I Already posted Whoever Written that blog Doesn't Know that
Lift on Russian carrier And INS vikrant different

I am taking Indigenous Carrier that Will be Due On 2023

INS vikrant

There are two lifts, measuring 19 x 13 m, Of IAC-1/INS vikrant

I Already posted Whoever Written that blog Doesn't Know that
Lift on Russian carrier And INS vikrant different

From the link that You posted, there is a photo of a model of the IAC-1.
This shows the ”Naval Tejas”. This has a wingspan of 8,2 meters.
It is pretty clear from this model that the width of the elevator is 10 meters and not 13 meters.
It is entirely possible that India decided to redesign the IAC-1 elevators to make them wider,
but I have not heard a single thing about this.

B1307F01-F2D4-4030-8333-6C7C3825CB6E.jpeg

Feel free to provide a credible source, or I will just assume that you just make up the numbers.

upload_2020-5-2_20-20-41.gif

Back
Top Bottom