What's new

امریکی خاتون اول کی پاکستانی سردار سے عشق کی کہانی

If it's Aryan Indian Swiss roll.

I am avoiding it.

The solution to life is an open secret.
Its made understandable with death.

And FYI having friendly relations with Bangladesh is not one of them sadly for you
I feel your riddle is about to be solved..

There is always an exception - In this case, them.

Exceptions are never discussed in scholarly manner. They are afterall exceptions.

Its all about balancing the odds for a better business this love shove industry.

It does. And I never understood a single word of this article
Can you read Quran?

The article says love causes forced marriages.
Yes my marriage was also forced marriage because I forced my parents to marry me ASAP because Ibrar ul Haq forced me by singing (Bheega Bheega sa yeh December hai, bheegi bheegi si tanhai hai, inn kitaboun mien ab G nahien lagta, humko sajni ki yaad aai hai).

Too much forced I need help
@Divergent

Love doesn't exist

True ........ its all hormones, when they go up we feel lovey dovey .......... if ever existed this first lady wouldn't have tried jumping out of the car the very moment when her husband got hit by bullet. She left his side that exact moment .......... the hormones to care for her own life overpowered the other hormones.

Hormones killed 17 people in Pakistan.

Yes my marriage was also forced marriage because I forced my parents to marry me ASAP because Ibrar ul Haq forced me by singing (Bheega Bheega sa yeh December hai, bheegi bheegi si tanhai hai, inn kitaboun mien ab G nahien lagta, humko sajni ki yaad aai hai).

Too much forced I need help
@Divergent

Lassi soch samajh kay peena bhai mere.

True ........ its all hormones, when they go up we feel lovey dovey .......... if ever existed this first lady wouldn't have tried jumping out of the car the very moment when her husband got hit by bullet. She left his side that exact moment .......... the hormones to care for her own life overpowered the other hormones.

Hormones killed 17 people in Pakistan.

I am just going to pull off the argument ' Hormones do not kill people. People kill people '

I am just going to pull off the argument ' Hormones do not kill people. People kill people '

A dead person without hormones cannot kill anyone ....... I am telling you its hormones.

Back
Top Bottom