What's new

Amir liaquat exposes geo owner, jibran nasir, liberal bloggers & its media abettors

why is that brother? what angered you? wait, looks like you MIGHT be a lanti ignorant mulvi dog...hope not
Hehehe yeah i knew u need medicine immediately, it is maulvi not mulvi ch^! u know who is maulvi maulana rumi. Today all liberals will be going mad, aamir is right these liberals are the most intolerant crap in pak rite now

This guy is fraud with fake degrees and is against everything that ISLAM represents! He is a softer version of savage barbarians which we have been fighting to rid the country of extremism.
i don't pay attention to libtards and false-flaggers. Why are you lying..if his degree is fake, why don't you go to the court against him?

Last edited:
This guy is fraud with fake degrees and is against everything that ISLAM represents! He is a softer version of savage barbarians which we have been fighting to rid the country of extremism.
Psychotic extremist talking about extremism makes it look really funny.

Hehehe yeah i knew u need medicine immediately, it is maulvi not mulvi ch^! u know who is maulvi maulana rumi. Today all liberals will be going mad, aamir is right these liberals are the most intolerant crap in pak rite now

Lame village idiot watching too much american TV...looks like you picked up a couple of terms like "liberals"....well, let me enlighten you, that term is NOT a fit with respect to Pakistan...there's no such thing and not relevant in our society as we are Muslims! Would you brand Nabi (saw) with such terms? have you ever pondered upon the Sunnah of Nabi(saw)?

Psychotic extremist talking about extremism makes it look really funny.

You support a terrorist mulvi that preaches hate with fraudulent degrees. It's laughable, as there are videos where he is caught talking about womens private parts....Moreover, he encourages extremism & attacks on other Pakistanis. Who is the Psycho here...

i don't pay attention to libtards and false-flaggers. Why are you lying..if his degree is fake, why don't you go to the court against him?

What courts...hahahaha,..What courts...there is no such thing left as you EXTREMISTS have ruined Pakistan (look around zarb e azab and on) in every respect. Destroying the fabric of our country and turning people into religious fanatics following murderers like Qadri/Liaquat/lal-majid mullahs and their terrorists which horrifically murdered hundereds of our kids...

Aamir liaqat has two sides to his personality... like mine...:cheers:

One is evil.... but other side is entirely loveable
Yar even his "evil" side was not so destructive and I believe that now he has matured and always talks in favour of Pakistan and Islam..which is totally opposite to the image of MQM. And we can see libturds are really perturbed by his logical and unequivocal stance on issues like these.

Yar even his "evil" side was not so destructive and I believe that now he has matured and always talks in favour of Pakistan and Islam..which is totally opposite to the image of MQM. And we can see libturds are really perturbed by his logical and unequivocal stance on issues like these.

All the terrorists and extremist in the Country & elsewhere i.e. ISIS/Taliban/Al-Qaeda profess their allegiance to Islam & country, and the Pakistani versions for Pakistan. However, the reality is they together with their softer versions are cunning entertainers that damage peaceful societies and cause disunity. These evil clowns find new ways to stay in business & continue to destroy the harmony and peace of a Nation.

All the terrorists and extremist in the Country & elsewhere i.e. ISIS/Taliban/Al-Qaeda profess their allegiance to Islam & country, and the Pakistani versions for Pakistan. However, the reality is they together with their softer versions are cunning entertainers that damage peaceful societies and cause disunity. These evil clowns find new ways to stay in business & continue to destroy the harmony and peace of a Nation.
The false flaggers usually abuse against Islam and Pakistan and we are very aware of people like you...

Amir Liquat is a two faced hypocrite its no wonder a lot of extremist Pakistanis love him.
lets assume its real, so what.. its off air moments and should have kept off air. There are so many things we say in private time which we would have never said in public.

Well today im on his side for the sake situation. Shameless Bloggers who can go so low as hell
well said. he is exposing anti national people.

All we can do is pray that Allah soon rids the Country of lantis like Amir liaqaut and the treacherous media feeding garbage to the ignorant masses.
so, by exposing anti Islam and anti pakistani people he comes laanti..?

Lame village idiot watching too much american TV...looks like you picked up a couple of terms like "liberals"....well, let me enlighten you, that term is NOT a fit with respect to Pakistan...there's no such thing and not relevant in our society as we are Muslims! Would you brand Nabi (saw) with such terms? have you ever pondered upon the Sunnah of Nabi(saw)?

You support a terrorist mulvi that preaches hate with fraudulent degrees. It's laughable, as there are videos where he is caught talking about womens private parts....Moreover, he encourages extremism & attacks on other Pakistanis. Who is the Psycho here...

What courts...hahahaha,..What courts...there is no such thing left as you EXTREMISTS have ruined Pakistan (look around zarb e azab and on) in every respect. Destroying the fabric of our country and turning people into religious fanatics following murderers like Qadri/Liaquat/lal-majid mullahs and their terrorists which horrifically murdered hundereds of our kids...
buddy, can you please enlighten us on this hate thing, when and how Aamir Liaqaat had given hate speech?
maybe you don't like the fact he has picked up fight with India, is that the reason you dont like him?

It's not their fault bro They even shake hand with shetan if he is on same page and they like. In their term of Liberal Amir Liaqat is more secular than other mulla tolla BUT they keep their eye shut and ear cover as right now the Madari entertaining them on they game they like.

It's not their fault bro They even shake hand with shetan if he is on same page and they like. In their term of Liberal Amir Liaqat is more secular than other mulla tolla BUT they keep their eye shut and ear cover as right now the Madari entertaining them on they game they like.
He is same person who portrayed geo as mankind anjuls I dont trust him or Mustafa Kamal but I like what they say though :D

He is same person who portrayed geo as mankind anjuls I dont trust him or Mustafa Kamal but I like what they say though :D
Amir Liaquat is just a big time hypocrite, and that's what you and other like about him how this difficult to understand?
No any patriot want to listen against Pakistan that's why we here and there always defend Pakistan. He might be a great patriot but low in character. Aam khao ge keya:P

Amir Liaquat is just a big time hypocrite, and that's what you and other like about him how this difficult to understand?
No any patriot want to listen against Pakistan that's why we here and there always defend Pakistan. He might be a great patriot but low in character. Aam khao ge keya:P
I know he did entire shows defending geo andmqm and now he is against them?

Meh not buying it but do carry on the litar ation of Bhartis :D

It's shame that instead of being on same page you guys dig Amir liaquat past. At least today you guys should have been on his side instead of writing these holy words

I salute this guy , first he got doctor degree then he get his BA degree.....reverse in education.

He has matured since then...He is a changed person, we all make mistakes so you cannot discredit his current work by showing a 10 yrs old video with your rant against him. i used to criticise him in the past for his idiocies but that's gone now.

Now he has left MQM and he was one of the best people in MQM anyways. He speaks for Pakistan and against the enemies of Pakistan and that is sufficient for us and we can see a lot of anti-Pakistani and anti-Islam members and elements have a lot of pain in their behinds,
Ranger ki aik mulaqat na iska qibla sahi kar diaa...... lol .....pata nahi Rangers ka thana ma kia haaa

Back
Top Bottom