What's new

Amir Khan defeats Billy Dib to win WBC international welterweight title

Mismatch is right. Khan is washed up. He never quite hit the heights that he could have about 6-8 years back. He will be remembered as a decent boxer, nowt special.

Khan is a genius

Hes the only guy to figure out how to make high level money without being at a high level

kudos :lol:

i like how Amir Khan has Green boxing gloves, just so that this bloke knows exactly where the beating is coming from..

i like how Amir Khan has Green boxing gloves, just so that this bloke knows exactly where the beating is coming from..
Next you would be saying he wears green underwear so I should know better.
Look I have nothing against Amir khan nor against anyone..
I would congratulate him .
But he is a British national and is a British subject and is loyal to Britain.
He respects Pakistan as he has an eth ic background shared with Pakistan that's it .

He respects Pakistan as he has an eth ic background shared with Pakistan that's it .

Ask UKIP whether he is British.

The Pakistanis are happy because they don't really have a home grown boxer to show for.

Bancho...was the other guy really a professional boxer? Looked like he pulled up an all-nighter with hookers before coming to fight.

So Anthony Joshua is not Black because he is a British national?.........:lol:..........Amir Khan is Pakistani because racially and genetically, he is Pakistani and that will not change regardless........8-)

Back
Top Bottom