What's new

Amid warning of slow down economic dev., Pakistan considers defense budget increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not the "munshi" of GOP that he is so concerned about our defence budget. The only reason he is just posting old posts of different members is that it is related to defence budget of Pakistan. If it would be related to something else or something positive about Pakistan Mr Veeru's trolling instinct would definitely have stopped him from posting that news.
buddy..don't pakistanis post anti india reports....forget socom, jana, hafizz etc..... there is human tendency of getting the pleasure from the misery of other....which is applicable to both sides....

Above news says $5.17 billion for 2010-11 + WOT + this is undeclared budget + yet to increase budget.

Also, pakistan's military budget is 4.5% of its GDP among the highest with developing countries and twice in comparison to India's GDP percentage.

The Above highlighted part is not true my friend. There are many other developing countries that are spending more on defence in terms of their GDP % as compared to pakistan. Isreal, Saudia Arabia, Syria, are few examples.

buddy..don't pakistanis post anti india reports....forget socom, jana, hafizz etc..... there is human tendency of getting the pleasure from the misery of other....which is applicable to both sides....

I know that many Pakistani members also do this. But the way Veeru has quoted old posts of different members it just shows his paranoia and bigot about military of Pakistan. This what I was talking about.

I know that many Pakistani members also do this. But the way Veeru has quoted old posts of different members it just shows his paranoia and bigot about military of Pakistan. This what I was talking about.

Stop targeting the messenger or naming a member.

Also, what i have done is the best thing and you should also follow that, i have quoted from former discussions to make the things clear and also provided the links.

So no need to troll and go mad if you can't debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom