What's new

Amid COVID-19 a talented Pakistani Hindu got commission as GD pilot in Pakistan Air Force

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek hindu naukri pa gaya , we have many muslims as commissioned officer including idris hasan latif as air chief martial of indian air force .

khuda ka shukar hai 70 sal me ek show piece mil gaya .
India is also a country where muslims are lynched in increasing numbers, with millions of them under lock down since more than a year. Here we are celebrating an Individual of our minority background, a stark contrast to what is happening in India and then an Indian comes along acting in a disgusting manner.

India is also a country where muslims are lynched in increasing numbers, with millions of them under lock down since more than a year. Here we are celebrating an Individual of our minority background, a stark contrast to what is happening in India and then an Indian comes along acting in a disgusting manner.

give him right to sit on position of air chief , chief minister , PM, GOVERNOR , chief election commissioner , in your constitution .

give him right to sit on position of air chief , chief minister , PM, GOVERNOR , chief election commissioner , in your constitution .
This I can agree with.

But even with what's in your consitution, it does not prevent you from oppressing and lynching muslims, does it?

That hogwash and eyewash by Congress, the Chanakya statecraft of deceit and deception, falsehood and lies are no more accepted by the Sangh and Hindutva...called Muslim appeasement, resulting in the rise of Sanghis.

Where is all that Muslim appeasement gone...that was just an eyewash and fake vote bank politics.

Now hatred for Muslims wins extremists votes and perks. That hogwash has failed....

congratulations.
proud of you and all the soldiers of Pakistan.

Yar tum saro se nai hoga. It's not your paygrade. Cheers Doc ko bulao.
Chalo good. If minorities do well we should all like it. Nice to see Pakistanis here hailing it instead of calling him "cow urine drinker" or something. Best of luck to the man in the service of his motherland.

Chalo good. If minorities do well we should all like it. Nice to see Pakistanis here hailing it instead of calling him "cow urine drinker" or something. Best of luck to the man in the service of his motherland.

Reminds me of how Indians here used to call Pakistani Muslims all terrorist but their Indian Muslims - oh wait, they also consider their Indian Muslims terrorists. Nevermind.

Reminds me of how Indians here used to call Pakistani Muslims all terrorist but their Indian Muslims - oh wait, they also consider their Indian Muslims terrorists. Nevermind.
Wrong.

Hindus and most non Muslims (not all Indians) call ALL MUSLIMS terrorists. Nationalities are secondary. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom