What's new

Americas pathetic Roads. This is where your Tax dollars go.

What is to be discussed here ?
Btw south asians dont budge with bad roads, they are used to it.

What is to be discussed here ?
Btw south asians dont budge with bad roads, they are used to it.
sorry for not having a western propaganda Article to back up facts and debates, i have to do my own content

Hey at least it was in the less densely populated areas

It saves to say that Russia has even better roads now

LOL! You really want us to lookup pothole videos in Russia...okay...

of course Russians do fix them...by filling them in with just dirt instead of tar

potholes explained

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with those holes, pot holes usually occur after rain. local council usually fill them in or sub contract the work.

With a road network as extensive as theirs, its easy to find stretches of shitty road and make a big deal of it.

Nothing wrong with those holes, pot holes usually occur after rain. local council usually fill them in or sub contract the work.

With a road network as extensive as theirs, its easy to find stretches of shitty road and make a big deal of it.

While Australia does not have nearly as extensive a network of roads, you will never find potholes here. Not in the cities/suburbs/surrounds anyway.

Pointless thread, IMO.

No country have 100% flawless infrastructure.

True, I've heard the de-icing salt is also terrible for the roads and surrounding infrastructure.

Not only that...it destroys your cars. Not too many cars over 15 years old where I live. I used to have a winter-beater car (some old dented car that you didn't mind hitting snow banks with and having the underside rot out) Ten Cars That Are Perfect Winter Beaters

Last edited:
True, I've heard the de-icing salt is also terrible for the roads and surrounding infrastructure.
In the winters, I wash my Jeep more often. But wash is being general, more like just take the water and hose it down, especially the underside where the de-icing salt accumulates the most.

Anyway...This is a stupid thread by an intellectual loser.

haha I love elpresador.

damn Senheiser you got us man. our roads and bridges are falling apart.

while we are bombing other countries to look like our own.

meanwhile in Russia. your taxdollars are hard at work for the oligarchs Senny boy
Russia's $9.4B road to Sochi latest in long line of Olympic boondoggles | Fox News

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom